Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-26 Content Update (272769)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alepa View Post
    200 damage dont lol lie!!!! when u proc ur skull sword then proc ebon agies/ dozer agies then swap on glinston agies the damage not 200.... for real!!!! do u think we are idiots?!?! lol
    Want me to record a video?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    We spend tons of gold to be op and now in pvp we are useless classes. Only rog dominates pvp once again, crying *** holes who don't know how to pvp or pve who just want to ruin the game.

War/mage in pvp is trash, rogs have 13k+hp 9k armor and 7k dmg. My stats aren't even that high and I spent about 270m on armors.

Could you direct me to those threads where the "rogues" complained? I think I've missed them for some reason? I haven't seen such a thread. If not you, could anyone else? I don't think I should be missing such big things on the forums

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

For real... look the elit valley lb its totaly unfair and only becouse other clas dont have this kind weapen procs.. warrior has with procs best armor, best healt and best damage... do u really thinks its fair vs other clas???

glin agies is lvl 41 weapen..and sts if u reduce dragon staff proc, flame staff proc why u not reduce glin agies proc to???
    +100 xD

im top on on rogues class at elite valley and i can do solo way 13 with best of the best best rogues gears... warriors do solo way 25+ with no problem... i think its unfair and i spend more then 500mil on it xDD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    +100 xD

im top on on rogues class at elite valley and i can do solo way 13 with best of the best best rogues gears... warriors do solo way 25+ with no problem... i think its unfair and i spend more then 500mil on it xDD
    ''top 1 lol cant ever wright , soo confuse haha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by shadowronn View Post
    Could you direct me to those threads where the "rogues" complained? I think I've missed them for some reason? I haven't seen such a thread. If not you, could anyone else? I don't think I should be missing such big things on the forums

After looking through about 400 threads; I only see threads made by ROGUES to nerf wars, there are many more but what I did not find was 1 thread about nerfing rogues.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Want me to record a video?

i have seen it on my eyes!!! xD all i want that sts make this game fair for all class in pvp AND in PVE to!!! cos 0,5% ppl play in pvp and 99,5% play pve!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

may i ask i have spend more then 500 mil on my gears and im top 1 in elite valley and i cant past ever wave 13... how u would like Nerf me more ? and warriors do eazy wave 25+ xDDD
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	top 1 valley.png 
Views:	99 
Size:	353.7 KB 
ID:	188604
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails poista.png  

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

i have seen it on my eyes!!! xD all i want that sts make this game fair for all class in pvp AND in PVE to!!! cos 0,5% ppl play in pvp and 99,5% play pve!
    +100

i dont do pvp atm so i dont know/care abaut it, but that pve is unfair i agree!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

and also!!!! ''we are speculate'' why activity drop, why not new players... 500mil+ for new players sound like impossible idea... and old players quit this game cos if they play many years on one class and now the other class is totally unfair like warriors is atm that will keep happening.. i think this game should be fair for everyone!!!!!! dear sts plz do somthing!!!!
    i agree with that post. That gears cant cost 500+ mils or we wont have soon any new players here...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menace View Post
    Before hot bars were a thing I didn't see anyone suggest the idea of being able to quickly swap weapons mid-fight to activate multiple procs.

Wanna know why? Because its stupid.

Clearly its not that important in PvP and the only people complaining now are the ones who abused it to get the upper hand.

To my fellow PvP players, you survived all these years without this featured so you can survive without it now.

Stop complaining.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    True! Let the cry babies take their time. Hot bar dependent, awful lol.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Let me slap you guys what your char role is.

Rogue- Damage
    Warrior- Tanking
    Mage- Control and support

You're all welcome, you chose those characters go rogue if you want to deal damage.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

I can see that developers are being dumb again. Not gonna be rude but that's a fact. Switching from going into inventory is a skill. Some might complain that pc players can't do it but that's a lie. And besides hotbars and awakening in PvP should be removed. But they won't do that cuz awakening gets them lots of money. What's the point of doing it "while in combat". When you're clashing none is gonna let you stay afk in corner for 10 secs so that you can just switch ur gears lol. It's common sense

Sent from my HD1901 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Maybe you don't know it but PvP died because everything that's happened LoL there are no PvP banners no tournament so why will anyone do PvP??!! And now this thing lol I'm sure you weren't at 41 because at that time PvP was balanced and everyone knew their role. Awakening broke the PvP and now hotbars too. Back then you could play with legendary gears maxed out stuff weren't needed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Remove all the hotbars even in pve so that gold farmers dont kill the economy...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Remove all the hotbars even in pve so that gold farmers dont kill the economy...
    Make it "when not in combat" XD LOL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

How about you try to play the game?
    It is super hard to beat waves as war, you have to have luck and intelligence with many strategies in order to keep things aligned up so you can pass waves. It costs us over 500mil in armors just to do op damage, we have to use 6+ different loadouts so we can build damage.
    Rogues just need 2-3 layouts.

How about you try to play the game?
    It is super hard to beat waves as war, you have to have luck and intelligence with many strategies in order to keep things aligned up so you can pass waves. It costs us over 500mil in armors just to do op damage, we have to use 6+ different loadouts so we can build damage.
    Rogues just need 2-3 layouts.

The thing is there are some mages who spent way more on good gears and yet the class top scorer only has 22k which is a far cry compare to the 220k from the Warriors class. It has nothing to do with intelligence... it clearly has something to do with the procs warriors are able incite.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    189 Posts

My beloved rogues, can you enjoy your copy of this game without complaints literally every week? I think you can do this. Your bulletproof statements about "tank is for tanking" have gaps for 95% of the PvE content. Can we, warriors, play and enjoy our copy of this game in PvE?

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

the warrior who can do 200k pts is the best war in-game why u all crying?
    and did u see any mage came here when most of them barely will pass wave 5?

and u saying teamwork and yes its teamwork but rog want all of the teamwork points like we need do solo all mobs ( mage job mostly ) we need be a tank and don't die ( war job mostly) and ofc we should get down boss so fast ( only rog job )
    and when Skratch gun came out u guys cry caz mage can solo bosses now without any rog and u all cry again ...
    the war got op proc and ult to do damage and u guys cry again ...
    whats wrong with u all al of suggestion post in forum is about nerfing war / mage (class or weapons) and when u all saw we come say ok we don't like this huge damage of rouge lets nerf them too caz we can see what is useful for a better run as a team but u all rouges are selfish and u all know it too u guys want everything for yourself and others ???
    sure they can play they can help us get more kill in PVP/PvE they should help us do more damage on bosses and farm more they can be specter pf the game when we have fun this is RPG game that everyone should have a big part of it and should do their job on the best mood and u guys always want to be on top of it and get all of the joy and fun and we get suffer over, over and over again...

if all come play rouge game will die forever go try other classes then see what is balance
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alonehope For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    My beloved rogues, can you enjoy your copy of this game without complaints literally every week? I think you can do this. Your bulletproof statements about "tank is for tanking" have gaps for 95% of the PvE content. Can we, warriors, play and enjoy our copy of this game in PvE?
    dear warriors! dont u think that highest armor, highest health and highest damage is lil to much for one class ? just asking xDDD