Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-26 Content Update (272769)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    the warrior who can do 200k pts is the best war in-game why u all crying?
    and did u see any mage came here when most of them barely will pass wave 5?

and u saying teamwork and yes its teamwork but rog want all of the teamwork points like we need do solo all mobs ( mage job mostly ) we need be a tank and don't die ( war job mostly) and ofc we should get down boss so fast ( only rog job )
    and when Skratch gun came out u guys cry caz mage can solo bosses now without any rog and u all cry again ...
    the war got op proc and ult to do damage and u guys cry again ...
    whats wrong with u all al of suggestion post in forum is about nerfing war / mage (class or weapons) and when u all saw we come say ok we don't like this huge damage of rouge lets nerf them too caz we can see what is useful for a better run as a team but u all rouges are selfish and u all know it too u guys want everything for yourself and others ???
    sure they can play they can help us get more kill in PVP/PvE they should help us do more damage on bosses and farm more they can be specter pf the game when we have fun this is RPG game that everyone should have a big part of it and should do their job on the best mood and u guys always want to be on top of it and get all of the joy and fun and we get suffer over, over and over again...

if all come play rouge game will die forever go try other classes then see what is balance
    im best rogue in the game , i can do 40k points, u are one of the best mage in the game can u do ever 20k solo ?! xD and thats not only in solo 95% of grup party top list is warriors i think its lil unfair cos we dont have that kind weapon procs.. i already spend 500+ mil on my rogue gears and i dont wana spend another 500 mil for warrior gears just because there is unbalance atm...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    dear warriors! dont u think that highest armor, highest health and highest damage is lil to much for one class ? just asking xDDD
    dont understand me wrong, im happy that sts give warriors damage, but if u give warriors damage u have the cut armor and health... like it is on mages/rogues we dont have armor or health but we have damage simple... one class just cant have all 3...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HimSug View Post
    You're the joke here. hotbar is there for a reason , removing it limits the players capability. why dont you ask the developer to put the update in testing first before putting it in production so they will know the players idea.
    From what I see, the majority love this update. The only hate comments I see on this post are from the people with 0 experience/skill crying and crying continuously.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Darkoptiic For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

+1 Marosok, +1 Alonehope. | There's literally not even 1 Mage talking about Warriors in Gates LB.
    UAJINKO

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

My point of view on PvE complaint related to warrior class (from, i hope, experienced warrior)

dear warriors! dont u think that highest armor, highest health and highest damage is lil to much for one class ? just asking xDDD
    You canīt be serious lady/sir. Do you want some facts about PvE from warrior perspective? I will just share 2 of my replies.

Quote Originally Posted by alepa View Post
    i have seen it on my eyes!!! xD all i want that sts make this game fair for all class in pvp AND in PVE to!!! cos 0,5% ppl play in pvp and 99,5% play pve!
    Fair for all classes? Where were you for last year and a half? I donīt see any other class, than rogues dominating Hydra/Orrick LB (with 1 mage now). Gosh, i canīt even charge my axe skill within 3 seconds (Orrick lb time). Do you see tanks create threads about it. Those are 2 maps. Gates are single map, where warrior is more viable and you seem are loosing it a little bit more than is healthy. Did i just say word warrior in combination with more viable in Gates? Sorry, i meant only warrior, who spend over 100mil for skull weapon, top gear and awaken -this warrior is viable in group gates, Deep Marsh, literally everywhere in PvE, but still canīt do big things, while pink geared rogue with ebon bow and bd can do just fine on every map. Does this sound fair to you? Letīs continue. Explain to me, please, how total destruction of one class (warrior) will help you in PvE? Yes, i am telling destruction, because all maps (except gates) are nothing else than best place to phew phew spam skills tactic invented by rogues. Is it bothering you to have more options for faster PvE maps? So behind this all "fair pve for everyone" how many PvE aspects you took in consideration other than "i want be best again" ? Do you think warriors core mechanisms pull/taunt/heal are needed on any map except Gates? Is it fair to have maps, where 1 class "main role =tanking= like many of you like to say" is absolutely irrelevant? Letīs continue and talk about last expansion. I played both, top geared warrior and legendary geared rogue. Which one class you think was and is still better on fester expansion maps? All fester maps (last cap hardest content) were dominated by 4x rogue parties and i have not seen anyone complain about it as frequently, as some do now about warriors. Your "fair PvE for all classes" will solve nothing, but destroy warrior class completely for endgame PvE and warriors like me, who spent ridiculous amount of gold collected by many years of playing this game. Did you ever try play as an warrior with ebon sword in Deep Marsh and as an legendary geared rogue with ebon bow there? This was the meta of last expansion, and once again, i have not seen any complaint from warriors. Well, you can do it now, lets share your findings and tell us more about fair PvE for all classes.
    I am not sure if you know this, but i will ask: Are you aware of fact, that there is SOLO Gates LB for each class, and you canīt end up on warrior solo LB, when you are other class user? You think it is all about using mighty multi proc you saw? Well, all i can say is buy those weapons and go try solo as an warrior, feel free to share your result/ your LB position here with me. It is more about using environment in your benefit and know when to dodge = use head one might say. 9/10 DPS class i play with in group Gates just doing phew phew skills tactic, moving in front of spider/s when spiders do their red zone attack and after IK they are curious why that happened, while simple move to the left/right would save them. One harder map (running for how long? 3 months? Lb Gates not even month) in 2 years and some rogues canīt accept the fact, that there exist another class, that is good for PvE. And that "other class" must buy everything in this game just to keep up with rogue with duggar bow. To be clear, it is completely not possible to do group Gates LB without 1-2 good rogues.
    You want know what was really unfair? Playing last lvl cap endgame map (Deep Marsh), where 4x average rogues with legendary gear + ebon bow were farming deep within 10 minutes, while best geared wars were struggling to end the map in 20 minutes +. Amount of rejects from rogues to party was too high even for me. You all rogues want fair pve for everyone, while last lvl cap (71) was designed for your class, even for undergeared ones, because minions and bosses were not strong enough for you, so warrior, that can protect you was not needed. Warrior class struggled from summer 2018 till winter 2019 in PvE (Deep Marsh/Orrick/Hydra,Mogera Lair, Frontier, Greensap Farm, Old Gates - endgame content) and nobody cried, 0 rogues cared. Introduction of skull weapons finally made warriors viable for PvE and now you are talking about "fair PvE", for real ?... All i can see/ read here is whine of some greedy users, who are unhappy, when they donīt shine (while it is not even truth, because rogues are still best class for 99% PvE content).
    may i ask i have spend more then 500 mil on my gears and im top 1 in elite valley and i cant past ever wave 13... how u would like Nerf me more ? and warriors do eazy wave 25+ xDDD
    Attachment 188604
    Warriors do solo wave 25+ easy? Do you even read, what you write? I donīt see any other warrior go above wave 25 in solo gates. 500mil? So this is quality measurement for you? Guess what, i spent much more gold on my gear even before skull weapons were introduced and my class was total trash everywhere in PvE. Am i complaining about your class asking to nerf your class for PvE ond daily basis, because i cant be on Orrick/Hydra LB? Are warriors complaining how ridiculously strong aimed shot with bd is in PvE on bosses? I repeat myself from the case above, when you think it is all about multi proc and "easy do wave 25", feel free to go and try it. Share your result "so called best rogue".

----
    I donīt understand, why warrior class lie in guts of rogues. Arenīt you happy for other classes, when they really can do something on PvE map? Or you are okey with idea, that single warrior with top gear/ top awaken should fight single minion for 10 seconds and leave map in neverending boss fight. Will this make you happy again? Allright, i donīt understand this cry and i donīt want continue in this charade. Warriors will be piece of trash in PvE = read slow snails, when you achieve, what you all are complaining about, while rogues will remain unharmed, because with single arcane bow can do everything, while warrior without 2 or more procs is snail in endgame PvE.

As i said in sentences above, i am done with this battle, this one is OP, this one need nerf. When STS development team decide something need change, they will do it, donīt worry.

Why canīt all AL players just enjoy, what STS do for us everyday. I know, we are PEOPLE...
    Have a nice day and smile!

7. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

dont understand me wrong, im happy that sts give warriors damage, but if u give warriors damage u have the cut armor and health... like it is on mages/rogues we dont have armor or health but we have damage simple... one class just cant have all 3...
    +1 That is the balance, warior have it all, this is the example if rogue request our ultimate aim change like rage x5 dex do you think warior will be happy? Or our razor shield will be 100% dodge All normal and skill attack or our rasor shield have a lifesteal do you think war will be happy? If that happen we can do solo in elite red portal, sory for my bad english

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    My point of view on PvE complaint related to warrior class (from, i hope, experienced warrior)

You canīt be serious lady/sir. Do you want some facts about PvE from warrior perspective? I will just share 2 of my replies.

Fair for all classes? Where were you for last year and a half? I donīt see any other class, than rogues dominating Hydra/Orrick LB (with 1 mage now). Gosh, i canīt even charge my axe skill within 3 seconds (Orrick lb time). Do you see tanks create threads about it. Those are 2 maps. Gates are single map, where warrior is more viable and you seem are loosing it a little bit more than is healthy. Did i just say word warrior in combination with more viable in Gates? Sorry, i meant only warrior, who spend over 100mil for skull weapon, top gear and awaken -this warrior is viable in group gates, Deep Marsh, literally everywhere in PvE, but still canīt do big things, while pink geared rogue with ebon bow and bd can do just fine on every map. Does this sound fair to you? Letīs continue. Explain to me, please, how total destruction of one class (warrior) will help you in PvE? Yes, i am telling destruction, because all maps (except gates) are nothing else than best place to phew phew spam skills tactic invented by rogues. Is it bothering you to have more options for faster PvE maps? So behind this all "fair pve for everyone" how many PvE aspects you took in consideration other than "i want be best again" ? Do you think warriors core mechanisms pull/taunt/heal are needed on any map except Gates? Is it fair to have maps, where 1 class "main role =tanking= like many of you like to say" is absolutely irrelevant? Letīs continue and talk about last expansion. I played both, top geared warrior and legendary geared rogue. Which one class you think was and is still better on fester expansion maps? All fester maps (last cap hardest content) were dominated by 4x rogue parties and i have not seen anyone complain about it as frequently, as some do now about warriors. Your "fair PvE for all classes" will solve nothing, but destroy warrior class completely for endgame PvE and warriors like me, who spent ridiculous amount of gold collected by many years of playing this game. Did you ever try play as an warrior with ebon sword in Deep Marsh and as an legendary geared rogue with ebon bow there? This was the meta of last expansion, and once again, i have not seen any complaint from warriors. Well, you can do it now, lets share your findings and tell us more about fair PvE for all classes.
    I am not sure if you know this, but i will ask: Are you aware of fact, that there is SOLO Gates LB for each class, and you canīt end up on warrior solo LB, when you are other class user? You think it is all about using mighty multi proc you saw? Well, all i can say is buy those weapons and go try solo as an warrior, feel free to share your result/ your LB position here with me. It is more about using environment in your benefit and know when to dodge = use head one might say. 9/10 DPS class i play with in group Gates just doing phew phew skills tactic, moving in front of spider/s when spiders do their red zone attack and after IK they are curious why that happened, while simple move to the left/right would save them. One harder map (running for how long? 3 months? Lb Gates not even month) in 2 years and some rogues canīt accept the fact, that there exist another class, that is good for PvE. And that "other class" must buy everything in this game just to keep up with rogue with duggar bow. To be clear, it is completely not possible to do group Gates LB without 1-2 good rogues.
    You want know what was really unfair? Playing last lvl cap endgame map (Deep Marsh), where 4x average rogues with legendary gear + ebon bow were farming deep within 10 minutes, while best geared wars were struggling to end the map in 20 minutes +. Amount of rejects from rogues to party was too high even for me. You all rogues want fair pve for everyone, while last lvl cap (71) was designed for your class, even for undergeared ones, because minions and bosses were not strong enough for you, so warrior, that can protect you was not needed. Warrior class struggled from summer 2018 till winter 2019 in PvE (Deep Marsh/Orrick/Hydra,Mogera Lair, Frontier, Greensap Farm, Old Gates - endgame content) and nobody cried, 0 rogues cared. Introduction of skull weapons finally made warriors viable for PvE and now you are talking about "fair PvE", for real ?... All i can see/ read here is whine of some greedy users, who are unhappy, when they donīt shine (while it is not even truth, because rogues are still best class for 99% PvE content).

Warriors do solo wave 25+ easy? Do you even read, what you write? I donīt see any other warrior go above wave 25 in solo gates. 500mil? So this is quality measurement for you? Guess what, i spent much more gold on my gear even before skull weapons were introduced and my class was total trash everywhere in PvE. Am i complaining about your class asking to nerf your class for PvE ond daily basis, because i cant be on Orrick/Hydra LB? Are warriors complaining how ridiculously strong aimed shot with bd is in PvE on bosses? I repeat myself from the case above, when you think it is all about multi proc and "easy do wave 25", feel free to go and try it. Share your result "so called best rogue".

----
    I donīt understand, why warrior class lie in guts of rogues. Arenīt you happy for other classes, when they really can do something on PvE map? Or you are okey with idea, that single warrior with top gear/ top awaken should fight single minion for 10 seconds and leave map in neverending boss fight. Will this make you happy again? Allright, i donīt understand this cry and i donīt want continue in this charade. Warriors will be piece of trash in PvE = read slow snails, when you achieve, what you all are complaining about, while rogues will remain unharmed, because with single arcane bow can do everything, while warrior without 2 or more procs is snail in endgame PvE.

As i said in sentences above, i am done with this battle, this one is OP, this one need nerf. When STS development team decide something need change, they will do it, donīt worry.

Why canīt all AL players just enjoy, what STS do for us everyday. I know, we are PEOPLE...
    Have a nice day and smile!
    Marosok stop that BIG JOKE plz! hydra/oric its not the same think like vallye.. valley is the season!!! u know ur slef it is unfair this way... warriors find the gab in this game and it not should be like this... for real...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Simple explanation now the ultimate and dozer weap surpass the damage of any best rogue but rogue never surpass the health and armor of the best warior, i always see warior 10x damage than rogue but can any body see rogue that 25k health and 20k armor at the same time?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Marosok stop that BIG JOKE plz! hydra/oric its not the same think like vallye.. valley is the season!!! u know ur slef it is unfair this way... warriors find the gab in this game and it not should be like this... for real...
    Dev for the sake of rogue/mage bring back the goldloot on hydra bog own map for own class

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

To all those rogue who think all warrior can solo elite gate to wave 25, i am sorry but you are sooo wrong!! only some are able to do that, i have relatively good gears and i have reach wave 11 maybe 2-3 time and it was only because my proc have activate at the right time, or else i dont even pass wave 5, so stop making assumption that all war are 100x more op than rogue this is really far from truth, the only thing you doing by keeping asking to nerf warr is to make all average warr to stop enjoying this game, so please think twice before asking something in forum

13. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Was enlightened by some of the comments, maybe the overall game mechanics are the one really unfair, its not rogues fault if most of the LB are based on MS and BD.

Let's think of ways or just adjustments over LB and overall game experience. Which is not Movement Speed and Boss Damage Centered LB.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think missunderstanding, 4 warior party can beat wave 25 and higher but rogue i think 4 rogue can 12-13 wave because rogue is easy to die 1 hit dirrect to boss same as 4 mage party, if 2rogue 2mage i think wave 15 is hard enough,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

We keep hating other classes which I find wrong now, let's suggest game mechanics that will be fair for everyone.

No more, race LB or the fastest it is obviously rogue centered.

Also, Add PvP assists(may count as pvp kills too) it is true, it is unfair for other classes.

Maybe, add Tri-class LB which will be a good community balancing.

Or maps that, requires maps that have madatory different class requirement per room maximum of 2 in same class in one room. Ex. W/W/R/M, R/R/M/W, M/M/R/W

Let's cut the hates now, let's suggest maybe better improvement in the game.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

You know warriors don't always have the rage ultimate? Btw why are you trying to kill the fun. What i see now from every thread about this, i see only drama, drama and drama. What's the matter of killing the fun? Why don't you put yourself in our place? We cannot be OP for one or two expansions? What if devs make the rogues best class in game next expansion like before? Warriors will start complaining about rogues being most OP class? NO. We were asking so many times devs to make warriors TO DO some dmg, because what's the matter of having warrior when maps are easy and you cannot die. That's why devs made us atleast doing something. If you remember in the first swamp temple event mostly rogues were in top 10. The only thing i can see now is that rogues were always complaining when it's not theirs. I can write much more, but sadly I'm busy irl and that's all i can write. Peace
    "Control is an illusion."

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Faotblack For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

+1

Best thing ever

Its a good foundation of what STS plans later on in Pvp (Honor Pvp hopefully). Such as sticking to the class roles, eliminating p2w factors to isolate a skill based system.

Warrs can no longer suddenly melt others in just 2-3secs due to stacking procs.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    190 Posts

Pathetic behaviour unkown hero:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pathetic.PNG 
Views:	86 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	188628

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Marosok For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

Btw anyone remember how warriors without ebon aegis were thrown away?
    "Control is an illusion."

23. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faotblack For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Dont wanna tell anything but Infested and Hydra use to be Season same as Vardan valley, it use to be best place for farming golds and one map for rogs was 10sec and now its gates so dont care it and run. Dont care warrior class if u dont play warrior. We dont care rogs so u dont care wars. Just accept that u cant reach LB #1 in solo
    Peace

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    Pathetic behaviour unkown hero:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pathetic.PNG 
Views:	86 
Size:	169.8 KB 
ID:	188628
    Marroos is not noob but hes greedy mind try to run him on random map on the event he will not wait for the others

26. The Following User Says Thank You to angeloiloveyou For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Last update there was a penalty for afk player for wasting the other energy, hope there was a penalty for wasting energy because of the greedy one like that.