Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-26 Content Update (272769)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

also, I hit wave 30 with 1 rog 2 mages 1 war its BS if u saying none pt without 2 war cant pass wave 25 caz we all can...
    deny it then I will see u are not able to do this caz ur the only rouge who said this
    i did try all pt 2M1W1R/2R1W1M/2W1W1M/3M1W/3M1R/3R1M/3W1M ->they all can hit +25 so ez if everyone knows what do to
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    but all rouges who said remove Hotbar are from infest/hydra map that u only need one single BD set GG
    why u guys don't play all of the game and pls buy some GL set and farm in Deep/valley.
    so u will understand how important that Hotbar really is ...
    lets deal on all facts that game is balanced now but yes I agree to staking set in PVP was BS I were doing same btw war glint axe is necessary for PVP let them change set like old days in inventory and use equipment loadout ...
    i cant believe u say that like argument... hydra/oric is bonus area like shyal arena.... u have to live in texas and have ping 0 to do it... elite valley is SEASON AREA and it is unbalance for one class wish has find a gab on the game..
    i understand if u run with marros and try to protect him but for real watch the things with your eyes xDD

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think for the fairness of the game just like old hydra that nerf long time ago. Make it to the elite red gates no gold drop. thats the only reason why rogue and war are fighting and hydra is a rogue and mage map but nerfed because of warior then nerf the elite res portal too

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hydra gold loot last half a month but in favor of warior it was nerfed the only class that has an additional damage to in bog is warior big favor. But elite red gates now i think its 1months remove the goldloot on elite red gates or bring back gold loot on hydra make it hydra a hard map for goldloot.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    i cant believe u say that like argument... hydra/oric is bonus area like shyal arena.... u have to live in texas and have ping 0 to do it... elite valley is SEASON AREA and it is unbalance for one class wish has find a gab on the game..
    i understand if u run with marros and try to protect him but for real watch the things with your eyes xDD
    well ill deny ur last word me and marross removed each other and ignored 2 days before gate get nerf nad hard to pass wave 70 so basically I'm saying from my own
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    128 Posts

Ok my 2 cents. Get rid of stacking procs with out getting rid of gear load outs/hot bars. One proc ends when gear is switched. I don't like it but that would be ok. Not being able to switch gear is a pain in PvP. Don't care what you do in pve but I'm not a lb runner. People switched gear in the past it just took longer. I was using different gear to handle different situations mid fight not just to stack procs.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

its season area LB right and who cares who dominant top 1 overall? u got top 1 rouge so u are the best rouge that's fine and marross the best war and im trash mage who didn't even pass wave 5 maybe xD (never tried lb and maybe never do try it )
    but i can see everything is fine now also pvp if u run fast u don't have op state if u have state u can't run fast kinda fare but only war who cant glint axe have bad feelings
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    its season area LB right and who cares who dominant top 1 overall? u got top 1 rouge so u are the best rouge that's fine and marross the best war and im trash mage who didn't even pass wave 5 maybe xD (never tried lb and maybe never do try it )
    but i can see everything is fine now also pvp if u run fast u don't have op state if u have state u can't run fast kinda fare but only war who cant glint axe have bad feelings
    but its not about lb xDDD pve is unbalance to not only pvp, cant be that one class dominate on armor, health and damage!!! valley lb just profs that its unbalance because on elite valley u need all that three components!

i want hear sts opinion: did they for real plan the skull axe with 2 other weapon procs and how it will effect on game balance...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

but its not about lb xDDD pve is unbalance to not only pvp, cant be that one class dominate on armor, health and damage!!! valley lb just profs that its unbalance because on elite valley u need all that three components!

i want hear sts opinion: did they for real plan the skull axe with 2 other weapon procs and how it will effect on game balance...
    all that we want is faster run in PvE and idc and u should not too about how much armor and damage war do have ...
    let's enjoy PvE and yes I accept that PVP was not fine when war dose full combo wep on u and almost one-shot everyone
    but glint wars who hook others were useful in PVP without it its fine too
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Lol....Fun fact everyone. In a normal town(Chancel of Light/Order Precise Fury excluded). Highest Damage a War can push with no buffs/using VB with Electra HB would be about 5.9K Damage Range. And your going to need 2K Str to do this. Hmm let me see there is what...a Total of 2 Tanks in game who have Str this high? Cytotoxin and Aegis(If I'm missing a Tank anyone feel free to add to the list). Keep in mind people I'm Full Precise Fury War, With High Str% Awakes(Not saying the exact amount because that's nobody buisness but mine), who also has spent 500m+ on Gear. Also notice how low my Armor is to push Damage this high. Now if we take a Rouge/Mage with similar 2K Fin/Mind I guarantee you their damage is going to be more than 5.9K.
    https://ibb.co/yh0JqwK

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

+1 guys. Definatelly needed this update and more like that to help "no pay to win players"
    Grats!! Dont listen to those noobs crying

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

I wanna meet all ppl in pvp who like this update and wanna see how all get farmed like dummies

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    18 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loloo View Post
    I wanna meet all ppl in pvp who like this update and wanna see how all get farmed like dummies

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
    Sure get your team ready. We’ll clash today at 6 pst

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Darkoptiic View Post
    Sure get your team ready. We’ll clash today at 6 pst
    lmao this guy

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

if u want PVP to be balanced, disable all awakes only in pvp and lets fight with balanced skills and gears. that is the only way pvp will get balanced.
    back to the old pvp with no awakes and hotbars. op clashes

Sent from my Moto C Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Kids. Stop. Update is awesome you can play PvP with just your skills now, no need stacking proc and abusing it. Imo very useful update , more balanced PvP now, warriors can still kill rogues no if skilled. I don't why everyone is crying about this, glint set is a very old set and it needs to go for sure from higher level PvP . Just play with pure skills now no need swapping all the time.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Xyv.io For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

How many rogues are that op and if they are they spent 3x more money than you did.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    How many rogues are that op and if they are they spent 3x more money than you did.
    Ok let's run with this. I said 500m+ but for the sake of discussion we will use the number 500m. 500m×3 is 1.5B. Any Rogues currently know how many 2K Dex Rogues are in game atm? If your a 2K Dex Rogue if you could post a SS of your stats unbuffed with Electra HB standing in a normal town or house I would greatly appreciated. I want to see the Raw damage comparison. And if you don't mind give estimate of how much you spent. Thx.

Any 2K Int Mages feel free to join in if you want to.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Lol....Fun fact everyone. In a normal town(Chancel of Light/Order Precise Fury excluded). Highest Damage a War can push with no buffs/using VB with Electra HB would be about 5.9K Damage Range. And your going to need 2K Str to do this. Hmm let me see there is what...a Total of 2 Tanks in game who have Str this high? Cytotoxin and Aegis(If I'm missing a Tank anyone feel free to add to the list). Keep in mind people I'm Full Precise Fury War, With High Str% Awakes(Not saying the exact amount because that's nobody buisness but mine), who also has spent 500m+ on Gear. Also notice how low my Armor is to push Damage this high. Now if we take a Rouge/Mage with similar 2K Fin/Mind I guarantee you their damage is going to be more than 5.9K.
    https://ibb.co/yh0JqwK
    Dude stat comparison between classes is a very wrong thing to do, because then if warriors are aspiring to be DPS like rogues the trade off will be their base armor and health, are you ready to accept that?

There is a reason why level 76 warrior weapons have better proc buffs than other 2 classes. The axe proc has dmg buff, haste, dot which btw over compensates for the low damage warriors get from stats, similarly aegis gives higher damage buff than the staff and dag.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Lol, I haven't seen any 2k Dex rogue except fopp, and one other one. They are rare compared to tanks.
    And know a 2k int mage will have more raw damage than that rogue. Since int gives more dmg than Dex without awakes.
    And a tank with 2k str and dozer axe will have up to 8k if not more dmg.

Rogues gears will still cost more to than tanks or mages, even if then spend same cash on awakes