Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-26 Content Update (272769)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
    Dude stat comparison between classes is a very wrong thing to do, because then if warriors are aspiring to be DPS like rogues the trade off will be their base armor and health, are you ready to accept that?

There is a reason why level 76 warrior weapons have better proc buffs than other 2 classes. The axe proc has dmg buff, haste, dot which btw over compensates for the low damage warriors get from stats, similarly aegis gives higher damage buff than the staff and dag.
    That's a great point. In other MMORPG games when there is a choice between DPS War or Pure Tank, either HP or Armor is the trade off. I have no problem with that at all. Lets say War Dps swords in future have a similar Passive Proc as the Legendary Duskbringer Claymore Passively decrease armor by 30%(Or adjusted based on Lvl) for Class Balance. I would be perfectly fine with that.

Also I didn't build my Tank like this because I wanted to become a Rogue. I built my Tank like this because AL does not offer Class Choice options or lets say Talent Trees.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    Lol, I haven't seen any 2k Dex rogue except fopp, and one other one. They are rare compared to tanks.
    And know a 2k int mage will have more raw damage than that rogue. Since int gives more dmg than Dex without awakes.
    And a tank with 2k str and dozer axe will have up to 8k if not more dmg.

Rogues gears will still cost more to than tanks or mages, even if then spend same cash on awakes
    There should be about 6 or more 2K Dex Rogues in game. There is 2 2K Str Tanks. A 2K Str Tank and Dozer Axe will have up to 8K if not more Damage? With No Buffs on and Proc? Please show me this 2K Tank who does

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

RIP glint set tank,

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

What was it's use, I don't really understand I see people using it it has very low armor

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    Ok let's run with this. I said 500m+ but for the sake of discussion we will use the number 500m. 500m×3 is 1.5B. Any Rogues currently know how many 2K Dex Rogues are in game atm? If your a 2K Dex Rogue if you could post a SS of your stats unbuffed with Electra HB standing in a normal town or house I would greatly appreciated. I want to see the Raw damage comparison. And if you don't mind give estimate of how much you spent. Thx.

Any 2K Int Mages feel free to join in if you want to.
    bro! dont try understand me wrong! im HAPPY that warriors have damage very happy!!! but they cant have best damage best armor and best health same time !!! just cant understand ? xDD when skull proc its should give - 50% armor and -50% health then it will be fair... but now with weapon procs warrior have best damage best armor and best health and THAT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!! unbalances that dam pve totally

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    bro! dont try understand me wrong! im HAPPY that warriors have damage very happy!!! but they cant have best damage best armor and best health same time !!! just cant understand ? xDD when skull proc its should give - 50% armor and -50% health then it will be fair... but now with weapon procs warrior have best damage best armor and best health and THAT IS TOTALLY UNFAIR!!!! unbalances that dam pve totally
    ''warriors weapons combo procs''

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Fearrr View Post
    There should be about 6 or more 2K Dex Rogues in game. There is 2 2K Str Tanks. A 2K Str Tank and Dozer Axe will have up to 8K if not more Damage? With No Buffs on and Proc? Please show me this 2K Tank who does
    Raw dmg of 2,1k dex rouge 10,850dmg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Loloo View Post
    Raw dmg of 2,1k dex rouge 10,850dmg

Gesendet von meinem SM-G965F mit Tapatalk
    Lmfaoo. That's with elixir.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Hope dev/sts give consideration on this for total balance, warior got all that they have while a rogue cannot tank, warior now is like a godstrength with a high armor warior got what he wants.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I've got a really good idea for you. Why don't you go warrior? Just stop crying about things like that. Do you even think what will happen with warriors if this happens? Speed sets will be almost useless and many other things. There is one saying which says "Look before you leap." and i think it's right for you.
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Minus 50% HP/Armor. Lol stop don’t get carried away. Lets be realistic every Warrior is not walking around with 24K + HP. The Average endgame Warrior prolly has 16K-17K HP. And for me to have 24K HP my armor has to be 8K range which at Lvl 76 is very low for a Warrior.

You talk about Combo Procs from Weps which every class has the ability to do. And how much gold does it cost for a Warrior to own Skull Axe+Skull Aegis+Ebon Aegis+Ebon Sword+TB+Glint Aegis? Let’s be realistic the average Warrior can’t afford or is walking around with this many Weps. There is only a handful of Warriors who can afford to do this.

Now lets move on to Class Roles. So in AL I think we all can agree a Warrior Role is to keep PT alive and hold aggro. So as a War if I’m doing my Class Role in Pve why are you concerned about what my HP/Damage/Armor is? Why does that even matter if I’m doing the Role I’m supposed to do? My Stats and doing my Role should be my concern not a Rogue or Mages, And hey now we even do some damage on the side *which makes the whole PT run faster*. Or now when we have the scenarios where you might be stuck with more than 1 War in Random or PT we are not looking at 20min+ runs and endless boss fights. So what’s problem?

So you say totally unfair? Ok lets run with that. Warrior core attributes HP/Armor so ofc that should be the best. You keep saying best damage which is nonsense. It takes 4 to 5 other Weps Procs stacking to be even on the same damage Lvl as the other 2 classes. But that’s the price we have to pay literally to be able to do this. I see Rogues say look at Swamp Temple 2020 Group LB and Elite Valley Gates Group LB. Lol ok let’s take a look at that.

Swamp Temple 2020(Which is scaled to Lvl 76 so qualifies as this Season’s/Expansions Content). I only have SS of the first 4 Places so I will read off the Top 4 teams. #1 1,064,816 Fox, Frisked ,Jarrius, Whatever(2 Rogues 2 Tanks), #2 1,036,799 Avahi, Cytotoxin, Joomills, Marroos(4 Wars). Now lets pause for a sec and take a look at this # 2 Spot. 4 War Pt making Top 10 LB has never been done before in Swamp Temple History (There has been a total of 3 Swamp Temples to date). 3 out of the 4 of these Wars Avahi, Cytotoxin, Marroos our some of the most Op Pve Wars in this game…Who have spent 500m+ in Gear…What’s the problem? Moving on. #3 1,002,065 Bosat, Gnarsito, Kershys,Luciiferlml(1 War 2 Mages 1 Rogue). #4 988,465 Dzm, Gnaristo, Hes, Hulkkyst( 2 Wars 1 Mage 1 Rogue). In the Top 4 Spots you can see the diversity in classes. The 2nd 4 Tank PT placed 10th.

I’m not going to talk about Solo Gates LB because you should only be worried about your own class LB. The other class LB’s has nothing to do with you or should even be your concern. Elite Gates Group LB. 9/10 Spots on Elite Gates Group LB has one or more of 3/ 4 Tanks who put up 1m+ Points in Swamp Temple 2020. Moving on lets look at the #3 Spot which your in. 728,028 points you put up with 2 Tanks 1 Mage 1 Rogue. That’s 282,518 points less(Which is prolly like what 5-6 more Waves maybe) then #1 Spot. Totally unfair though? Now the #1 Spot which happens to have the same 3/4 Tanks who put up 1m+ in Swamp Temple 2020 put up 1m+ points again…Imagine that lol crazy right?

As you can see in the #3 Spot getting on this LB can be done and is fair enough for what is supposed to be the hardest Lvl 76 Elite Map. Now that’s up to the rest of the Endgame player base…That’s not my job…That’s not my problem. So here is a suggestion Lvl 76 player’s don’t like how Elite Gates Group LB looks? Then stop crying, put your big boy pants on, and do something about it! And hey if Elite Gates is to hard for you…Then this is not the LB for you.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fearrr For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobok View Post
    yea, just because of 1 complain about endgame pvp nice nice nice

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Lol any lvl in AL got they time like 16-21-26-31-36-51-56-61-66-71 now is 76time xd

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=168298&dateline=16056  81136

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

This update is a solid goodbye to people overstacking armor gears with speed sets in between also the ABOUT TIME death of old proc kind of gears working in pvp. Seriously glintstone set from Ren'gol expansion should finally be gone or stick to a lvl cap where people twink at right now. Same thing was with certain people having broken armor gears to switch in between just before dying. How is that fun to anyone?
    Tanks with glintstone sets going at the back of the teamfight pulling and when supposed to die switching back to gears with armor to survive? If you're using 1 set manage to survive with it and stop calling it a skill at any point because it was boring to deal with.

Another thing is with rogues using speed set to rejoin the fight to then switch to gears with a rough difference of extra 3k armor to just run in between tanks to get a heal shield? Manage to survive with that speed set you're using then, stop relying on buffs (duskbringer dagger armor buff => balanced daggers) and procs of the weapons (frightful shiv and tainted set switch at 66 cap) that literally is just a stat-wise abuse to get advantage.

Get a set, determine how and when you want to use it and stick to the strategy.

This is from rogue class point of view, never personally abused switching sets even before hotbar slots were implemented. The majority of people complaining are the ones with average of hundreds of millions worth spare sets against people doing pretty fine with 1 set of gear. Hence why we can see the "for real -10000" opinions here.

This won't make PvP less active, it's gonna make it more skill based. Again about the time.
    Once again great update +1

Aka Ares/Twerrk/Mystery. :]

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Mostly I read here is us rogue crying, why warior never complain and not crying? Lol take a look at youre self, sts said we are family here rogue complain but warior reply a trashtalk words crying, then take a look who is none educated here?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skolking View Post
    What was it's use, I don't really understand I see people using it it has very low armor
    It gives buff 3 pull axe at same time easy to catch rouges thats why this item is usefull if u are tank role in pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by HarvyGamer View Post
    +1 Encryptions.
    Warrior has one of the LOWEST PRICES of Items.
    BUT if you want to be good Warrior, here it comes.
    To be OP Warrior you must:
    - Buy Really, REALLY expensive items with good Awaken
    OR
    - Do the Awaken by myself. And everybody, who been awaking something knows, that it isn't EASY to make a really good awaken.
    +1, not a lot of people realize this
    IGN: Magicmate / Magicyordl

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I dont really get why rogs are so mad about this....oke skull weaps make war strong class and yes war si dominant class at Elite gates LB, but i dont see why would that bother you.....there is no reward for TOP OVERALL LB....the fact that u get less PTS than war shouldnt metter than :/
    I dont even get how is than an issue in overall PVE....wars are able to run with any class and they are not an extra weight. Few months ago, before lvl 76 arc weaps buff, there was almost never a slot for war in GATES PARTY....and the reaction we got here at the forum? "War is supposed to be Tank, but there is only a few of wars who can do it correctly".....no u werent inviting us coz we couldnt play...i was coz we are Warriors... Im not saying that every rog said this... For example She, Uyqa, Mafiacz...i could go on....friendly palyers, who would take me in pt....but even than i could feel that iam there just to clear mobs a bit faster and to heal them.
    The whole LB is taken by rogs...and honestly i dont mind it..keep it. The only LB there is for warriors is ELITE GATES.
    Also +1 Alonehope, Harvy, Marroos...i havent seen a single mage complaing about this, there is not even a single mage in group ELITE GATES LB (if iam wrong iam sorry).

And a last thing i would like say......i dont honstly mind anyone complaing about this, nor in game nor here at the forum..... What i mind are those toxic PMs iam getting basicly every day (idk whom are those from and idc). What is the saddest think about those...and i find that absolutly pathetic...are nicks of people sending those Pms to me.... Latest were "Marrosvsmagic", "Marrosisnoob", "Magisisnoob", "Dzmisnoob"..i could go on......

Just enjoy the game and if you have so much energy....use it for something usefull
    IGN: Magicmate / Magicyordl

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MAgicMate For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Dear STS

plz do something with that warriors weapons multi proc thing... its destroy this game PVE totally!

1) its make warriors like ''next lvl'' best class in the game , because multi procs make to warriors best armor, best health and best damage! and like u understand its totally unfair when mage or rogue has damage but they dont have armor or health...

2) its destroy jewelers farming only warriors can make with weapons multi proc in 15 min elixir + 300 all weak jewelers... no rogue no mage can do that..

3) it is very bad for new players , none1 of new player should chose rogue or mage because warriors class is so so so much more op now (why choice to play on class wich is alot worse then two other..) and that means u have to have 3-4 weapons and it is to expensive for new players...

21. The Following User Says Thank You to anacebela For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Dear STS

plz do something with that warriors weapons multi proc thing... its destroy this game PVE totally!

1) its make warriors like ''next lvl'' best class in the game , because multi procs make to warriors best armor, best health and best damage! and like u understand its totally unfair when mage or rogue has damage but they dont have armor or health...

2) its destroy jewelers farming only warriors can make with weapons multi proc in 15 min elixir + 300 all weak jewelers... no rogue no mage can do that..

3) it is very bad for new players , none1 of new player should chose rogue or mage because warriors class is so so so much more op now (why choice to play on class wich is alot worse then two other..) and that means u have to have 3-4 weapons and it is to expensive for new players...
    +1

Sent from my JSN-L22 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by |Ares| View Post
    This update is a solid goodbye to people overstacking armor gears with speed sets in between also the ABOUT TIME death of old proc kind of gears working in pvp. Seriously glintstone set from Ren'gol expansion should finally be gone or stick to a lvl cap where people twink at right now. Same thing was with certain people having broken armor gears to switch in between just before dying. How is that fun to anyone?
    Tanks with glintstone sets going at the back of the teamfight pulling and when supposed to die switching back to gears with armor to survive? If you're using 1 set manage to survive with it and stop calling it a skill at any point because it was boring to deal with.

Another thing is with rogues using speed set to rejoin the fight to then switch to gears with a rough difference of extra 3k armor to just run in between tanks to get a heal shield? Manage to survive with that speed set you're using then, stop relying on buffs (duskbringer dagger armor buff => balanced daggers) and procs of the weapons (frightful shiv and tainted set switch at 66 cap) that literally is just a stat-wise abuse to get advantage.

Get a set, determine how and when you want to use it and stick to the strategy.

This is from rogue class point of view, never personally abused switching sets even before hotbar slots were implemented. The majority of people complaining are the ones with average of hundreds of millions worth spare sets against people doing pretty fine with 1 set of gear. Hence why we can see the "for real -10000" opinions here.

This won't make PvP less active, it's gonna make it more skill based. Again about the time.
    Once again great update +1
    +1

Odesláno z mého Lenovo TB-X104F pomocí Tapatalk