Quote Originally Posted by Pyramid Head View Post
Dude stat comparison between classes is a very wrong thing to do, because then if warriors are aspiring to be DPS like rogues the trade off will be their base armor and health, are you ready to accept that?

There is a reason why level 76 warrior weapons have better proc buffs than other 2 classes. The axe proc has dmg buff, haste, dot which btw over compensates for the low damage warriors get from stats, similarly aegis gives higher damage buff than the staff and dag.
That's a great point. In other MMORPG games when there is a choice between DPS War or Pure Tank, either HP or Armor is the trade off. I have no problem with that at all. Lets say War Dps swords in future have a similar Passive Proc as the Legendary Duskbringer Claymore Passively decrease armor by 30%(Or adjusted based on Lvl) for Class Balance. I would be perfectly fine with that.

Also I didn't build my Tank like this because I wanted to become a Rogue. I built my Tank like this because AL does not offer Class Choice options or lets say Talent Trees.