Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-03-26 Content Update (272769)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    dear warriors! dont u think that highest armor, highest health and highest damage is lil to much for one class ? just asking xDDD
    What? Last time I checked High HP and or High Armor is part of the War class. And what War has higher Damage then Ago and Skyxe both Rogues? 3/4 Wars who put up 1m+ Points in Swamp 2020 are in mutliple positions on Elite Gates Group LB. Your sitting in 3rd place but crying about it's unfair? Are you serious right now?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub Endl View Post
    Dont wanna tell anything but Infested and Hydra use to be Season same as Vardan valley, it use to be best place for farming golds and one map for rogs was 10sec and now its gates so dont care it and run. Dont care warrior class if u dont play warrior. We dont care rogs so u dont care wars. Just accept that u cant reach LB #1 in solo
    Peace
    if u '' dont know'' dont say xD last season was the swamp/deep marsh and not hydra or oric.. hydra and oric is like ''shyal arena'' bonus area

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Reduce the damage of warior on pve because of some greedy warior who rules the event map that waste the energy of others

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    178 Posts

if u '' dont know'' dont say xD last season was the swamp/deep marsh and not hydra or oric.. hydra and oric is like ''shyal arena'' bonus area
    Swamp Temple 2020! Clearly as I said 1m+ Points!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

im best rogue in the game , i can do 40k points, u are one of the best mage in the game can u do ever 20k solo ?! xD and thats not only in solo 95% of grup party top list is warriors i think its lil unfair cos we dont have that kind weapon procs.. i already spend 500+ mil on my rogue gears and i dont wana spend another 500 mil for warrior gears just because there is unbalance atm...
    u getting the same badge that marross getting he had to do 200k pts to get u had to 40k...
    who cares who is top overall ur top rouge his top war and no I'm not op mage I'm trash as fak who didn't even try that stupid drama lb
    and u spend 500mil on ROUGE if u would spend same on war u would even beat marross maybe we all know rouge gear is most expensive in-game and that's u all fault its another story lets don't talk about that here but u spend 500mil and ur top rouge in-game and marross is top war in-game what's the problem?
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Premo View Post
    Dev for the sake of rogue/mage bring back the goldloot on hydra bog own map for own class
    yes, I like this one too
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    u getting the same badge that marross getting he had to do 200k pts to get u had to 40k...
    who cares who is top overall ur top rouge his top war and no I'm not op mage I'm trash as fak who didn't even try that stupid drama lb
    and u spend 500mil on ROUGE if u would spend same on war u would even beat marross maybe we all know rouge gear is most expensive in-game and that's u all fault its another story lets don't talk about that here but u spend 500mil and ur top rouge in-game and marross is top war in-game what's the problem?
    its not about that, this game is unbalance at pve atm... and all is talk only abut pvp. if they finally fix the pvp why they not fix same pve to ??? cos anyway 95% of ppl play at pve not at pvp...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jakub Endl View Post
    Dont wanna tell anything but Infested and Hydra use to be Season same as Vardan valley, it use to be best place for farming golds and one map for rogs was 10sec and now its gates so dont care it and run. Dont care warrior class if u dont play warrior. We dont care rogs so u dont care wars. Just accept that u cant reach LB #1 in solo
    Peace
    oh, brother, they are rouge ... they care if they miss even one single place for farm dw, if they get op in the gate and do 200k pts they will be happy and silent but they can't do that and will keep asking it till they get it they want all fun caz they have most expensive item caz 70% of the game is rouge so they will keep try
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alonehope For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

its not about that, this game is unbalance at pve atm... and all is talk only abut pvp. if they finally fix the pvp why they not fix same pve to ??? cos anyway 95% of ppl play at pve not at pvp...
    and its unbalance only because warriors found a gap there.. i can beat for anything that when sts make the skull axe they dident plan that warriors will use 3 wepens proc with it.... for real....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Hmmm i didnt saw Deep and Swamp on LB O.o

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Many people complaining because they can’t abuse the use of hot bars by switching between their multiple sets, sad. Imagine switching between sets to stack procs and thinking of it as a “skill”. No skill is required. You can argue “it takes skill to know when to switch between the sets” but it really doesn’t, some common knowledge is all it takes.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    11 Posts

Lol, I like how people are defending an exploit by saying it is fun, don't kill the fun. Hacking/Cheating is fun too, that should be allowed too with that logic.

Someone asked me on another thread "why is there a solo gate elites option if players cannot solo it without this exploit?"
    Well, when players use exploits it generates false data.. Devs make content on that false data and then players cry that classes and content are not balanced. Its not that hard to understand with some commonsense, is it?
    If no players are able to solo after exploits are fixed then they can have correct data to balance the content. And the same goes for class balance.

The truth is level 76 gear for all classes are OP enough for players to solo anything in PVE, stopping proc from equipment change will not make any class better/worse than other in pve, it will only affect the competition of players of same classes.

I am a bit disappointed on devs too, they should challenge the arguments the players make on this forum with actual data because most of the comments are pure BS. I mean dude don't aspire for balance if "fun" of few individuals are more important to you.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Really hoping this ‘Honor System’ you guys got going is worth the wait, but if it’s as bad as I’m expecting it to be. Good luck. Endgame in this game has been always horrible, well after 46 cap.*in my opinion*

Too bad, warriors and mages had fun while it lasted, here we go again where rogue dominates for the rest of this games life.

For the ones who say “it takes skill” yeah no... not anymore... when you have over 7k damage and 80% crit, 12k hp and over 8k armor it doesn’t take any skill to spam buttons to 1 shot a mage or 1 combo a warrior. Maybe we still got a shot in pve.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

u know me well did I ever said omg why u doing so much damage to boss or u did say that to me? if they remove that all none pt can pass wave 25 at all that the fact can u get it?
    we all want to have fun and I don't think to make war trash again like before will add any fun to the game instead of force 70% of war player leaves the game or come play rouge ...
    then u have to pay for ur next weapon 500mil, not like this one u only paid 120-200mil
    and what if they do what they did on PVP do on PvE too? count farmers ... can they switch on gold loot in last sec no that time no one can farm u don't have to farm so maybe u don't know it or count event when u did mobs and wanna go, boss, what happened there? omg we have to waste 10-15 sec to change set for boss and etc...
    PvE is still ok
    don't say this kind of thing pls
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

and its unbalance only because warriors found a gap there.. i can beat for anything that when sts make the skull axe they dident plan that warriors will use 3 wepens proc with it.... for real....
    even before they gonna give them all out we had that kind of idea and that not even going destroy game also making it better and more fun
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Marosok View Post
    My point of view on PvE complaint related to warrior class (from, i hope, experienced warrior)

You canīt be serious lady/sir. Do you want some facts about PvE from warrior perspective? I will just share 2 of my replies.

Fair for all classes? Where were you for last year and a half? I donīt see any other class, than rogues dominating Hydra/Orrick LB (with 1 mage now). Gosh, i canīt even charge my axe skill within 3 seconds (Orrick lb time). Do you see tanks create threads about it. Those are 2 maps. Gates are single map, where warrior is more viable and you seem are loosing it a little bit more than is healthy. Did i just say word warrior in combination with more viable in Gates? Sorry, i meant only warrior, who spend over 100mil for skull weapon, top gear and awaken -this warrior is viable in group gates, Deep Marsh, literally everywhere in PvE, but still canīt do big things, while pink geared rogue with ebon bow and bd can do just fine on every map. Does this sound fair to you? Letīs continue. Explain to me, please, how total destruction of one class (warrior) will help you in PvE? Yes, i am telling destruction, because all maps (except gates) are nothing else than best place to phew phew spam skills tactic invented by rogues. Is it bothering you to have more options for faster PvE maps? So behind this all "fair pve for everyone" how many PvE aspects you took in consideration other than "i want be best again" ? Do you think warriors core mechanisms pull/taunt/heal are needed on any map except Gates? Is it fair to have maps, where 1 class "main role =tanking= like many of you like to say" is absolutely irrelevant? Letīs continue and talk about last expansion. I played both, top geared warrior and legendary geared rogue. Which one class you think was and is still better on fester expansion maps? All fester maps (last cap hardest content) were dominated by 4x rogue parties and i have not seen anyone complain about it as frequently, as some do now about warriors. Your "fair PvE for all classes" will solve nothing, but destroy warrior class completely for endgame PvE and warriors like me, who spent ridiculous amount of gold collected by many years of playing this game. Did you ever try play as an warrior with ebon sword in Deep Marsh and as an legendary geared rogue with ebon bow there? This was the meta of last expansion, and once again, i have not seen any complaint from warriors. Well, you can do it now, lets share your findings and tell us more about fair PvE for all classes.
    I am not sure if you know this, but i will ask: Are you aware of fact, that there is SOLO Gates LB for each class, and you canīt end up on warrior solo LB, when you are other class user? You think it is all about using mighty multi proc you saw? Well, all i can say is buy those weapons and go try solo as an warrior, feel free to share your result/ your LB position here with me. It is more about using environment in your benefit and know when to dodge = use head one might say. 9/10 DPS class i play with in group Gates just doing phew phew skills tactic, moving in front of spider/s when spiders do their red zone attack and after IK they are curious why that happened, while simple move to the left/right would save them. One harder map (running for how long? 3 months? Lb Gates not even month) in 2 years and some rogues canīt accept the fact, that there exist another class, that is good for PvE. And that "other class" must buy everything in this game just to keep up with rogue with duggar bow. To be clear, it is completely not possible to do group Gates LB without 1-2 good rogues.
    You want know what was really unfair? Playing last lvl cap endgame map (Deep Marsh), where 4x average rogues with legendary gear + ebon bow were farming deep within 10 minutes, while best geared wars were struggling to end the map in 20 minutes +. Amount of rejects from rogues to party was too high even for me. You all rogues want fair pve for everyone, while last lvl cap (71) was designed for your class, even for undergeared ones, because minions and bosses were not strong enough for you, so warrior, that can protect you was not needed. Warrior class struggled from summer 2018 till winter 2019 in PvE (Deep Marsh/Orrick/Hydra,Mogera Lair, Frontier, Greensap Farm, Old Gates - endgame content) and nobody cried, 0 rogues cared. Introduction of skull weapons finally made warriors viable for PvE and now you are talking about "fair PvE", for real ?... All i can see/ read here is whine of some greedy users, who are unhappy, when they donīt shine (while it is not even truth, because rogues are still best class for 99% PvE content).

Warriors do solo wave 25+ easy? Do you even read, what you write? I donīt see any other warrior go above wave 25 in solo gates. 500mil? So this is quality measurement for you? Guess what, i spent much more gold on my gear even before skull weapons were introduced and my class was total trash everywhere in PvE. Am i complaining about your class asking to nerf your class for PvE ond daily basis, because i cant be on Orrick/Hydra LB? Are warriors complaining how ridiculously strong aimed shot with bd is in PvE on bosses? I repeat myself from the case above, when you think it is all about multi proc and "easy do wave 25", feel free to go and try it. Share your result "so called best rogue".

----
    I donīt understand, why warrior class lie in guts of rogues. Arenīt you happy for other classes, when they really can do something on PvE map? Or you are okey with idea, that single warrior with top gear/ top awaken should fight single minion for 10 seconds and leave map in neverending boss fight. Will this make you happy again? Allright, i donīt understand this cry and i donīt want continue in this charade. Warriors will be piece of trash in PvE = read slow snails, when you achieve, what you all are complaining about, while rogues will remain unharmed, because with single arcane bow can do everything, while warrior without 2 or more procs is snail in endgame PvE.

As i said in sentences above, i am done with this battle, this one is OP, this one need nerf. When STS development team decide something need change, they will do it, donīt worry.

Why canīt all AL players just enjoy, what STS do for us everyday. I know, we are PEOPLE...
    Have a nice day and smile!
    Go... Go... maroos
    +1

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

18. The Following User Says Thank You to yuri andreas For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

and u guys saying that's BS no need any knowledge oh Hotbars well they won't remove it dw and i will show a super combo soon that even mage can pass warrior damage maybe I'm not sure about it yet but we all fine now in PvE and PVP little got BS but I'm fine on it too go learn how and when u should use another set those days is over u needed only 1 set to end all the game u need ms to run / BD for boss/damage for mob/ armor for tanking /gold loot for farm lol/its 100% is wost idea removing Hotbar from PvE
    on PVP some said right ...
    that's not fair when u have done 80% of enemy hp then he go to super armor set and u can't kill him so he/she will recover and do same back to u
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    u know me well did I ever said omg why u doing so much damage to boss or u did say that to me? if they remove that all none pt can pass wave 25 at all that the fact can u get it?
    we all want to have fun and I don't think to make war trash again like before will add any fun to the game instead of force 70% of war player leaves the game or come play rouge ...
    then u have to pay for ur next weapon 500mil, not like this one u only paid 120-200mil
    and what if they do what they did on PVP do on PvE too? count farmers ... can they switch on gold loot in last sec no that time no one can farm u don't have to farm so maybe u don't know it or count event when u did mobs and wanna go, boss, what happened there? omg we have to waste 10-15 sec to change set for boss and etc...
    PvE is still ok
    don't say this kind of thing pls
    ''none pt can pass wave 25 at all that the fact can u get it?'' then its will be fair for everyone... i dont think is fair if only one class can do it and all other cant... i cant believe sts was plan it like this just cant believe!!!

''can they switch on gold loot in last sec no that time no one can farm'' i think everyone should can swap but the proc should not can stack with other procs...

any other questions ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

but all rouges who said remove Hotbar are from infest/hydra map that u only need one single BD set GG
    why u guys don't play all of the game and pls buy some GL set and farm in Deep/valley.
    so u will understand how important that Hotbar really is ...
    lets deal on all facts that game is balanced now but yes I agree to staking set in PVP was BS I were doing same btw war glint axe is necessary for PVP let them change set like old days in inventory and use equipment loadout ...
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

''none pt can pass wave 25 at all that the fact can u get it?'' then its will be fair for everyone... i dont think is fair if only one class can do it and all other cant... i cant believe sts was plan it like this just cant believe!!!

''can they switch on gold loot in last sec no that time no one can farm'' i think everyone should can swap but the proc should not can stack with other procs...

any other questions ?
    u saying unreasonable thing now we can use GL but can't use other weapons? i let u think on that but ...
    im pretty sure u was in pt when we were 2 rouges 1 war 1 mage and hit every time wave 27-29 and u die in start caz u have like what 6k armor ??
    the gate is simple even war ult not needed that u saying this much about it why???
    caz I can delete all mobs in like idk 5 seconds even if don't change any set only my main set as mob killer staff and armor u saw that with ur own eye didn't u?
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver