Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Killing hotbar's purpose

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Can't believe I'm saying this but this is the part where justg says you'll be ok

Seriously though some of you need some milk. Hotbars in pvp was a recent update. You all got so dependent within a few months?
    Last edited by Perceval; 03-26-2020 at 08:39 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Perceval View Post
    Can't believe I'm saying this but this is the part where justg says you'll be ok
    cant believe, 2 warriors who covering you for years (and with who u ganging everyone) + whole your guild have another opinion, lmfao
    Name:  1.png
Views: 222
Size:  16.3 KB

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Update-Preview
    Name:  2.png
Views: 221
Size:  34.2 KB

tell them that they will be ok hahaha

Seriously though some of you need some milk. Hotbars in pvp was a recent update. You all got so dependent within a few months?
    EVERYONE was swapping gears in pvp since start of AL (during fight), it never was problem, problem was only stacking many procs, and solution could be like:
    -unable to switch ONLY weapon (and armor maybe, since armors have procs) during fight
    -unable to get next proc of weapon until previous proc still at cd
    -or simple: unable to switch gears at 71+, because only these lvls are ruined
    sts just choose cheapest/easiest way to solve problems, and monkeys happy

do you really think that you helped pvp? warriors full str just with sd axe + good timings easily kill ANY rogue, reflect from ebon aegis STILL deal too much dmg (and every rogue can die randomly in clash because of that), you just ruined all low lvl pvp (with sts), thats all, gratz, be proud about what you've done
    Last edited by reyals; 03-26-2020 at 09:37 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    lol, bye low lvl pvp, welcome to still broken 71+
    *deleting glint set from warrior*
    Goodluck..

Sent from my FB100 using Tapatalk

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

How idiotic of you lmao, just because you can't kill a tank you ruined how pvp was played. You really think others be dependent on just hotbars? pvp was played with switching gears not by only hotbars before and you f ruined it just because you can't kill a f tank

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bobok View Post
    How idiotic of you lmao, just because you can't kill a tank you ruined how pvp was played. You really think others be dependent on just hotbars? pvp was played with switching gears not by only hotbars before and you f ruined it just because you can't kill a f tank

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk
    Attacking me won't solve your personal issues mate

Here, have some tissues.
    Last edited by Perceval; 03-26-2020 at 09:38 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Maybe someday in the distant future when people learn to stop abusing game features we can have nice things.

Like pvp leaderboards.

In terms of pvp, hotbars were intended for swapping between sets like your favourite warrior glintstone set. Not stacking 10 different weapon procs at once. If you can't see that you need to question your level of IQ
    Last edited by Perceval; 03-26-2020 at 09:45 PM.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

If you can't see that you need to question your level of IQ
    hey mister, want banana? gogo lets eat it, same as you eating these cheap updates from sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

cant believe, 2 warriors who covering you for years (and with who u ganging everyone) + whole your guild have another opinion, lmfao
    Name:  1.png
Views: 222
Size:  16.3 KB

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...Update-Preview
    Name:  2.png
Views: 221
Size:  34.2 KB

tell them that they will be ok hahaha

EVERYONE was swapping gears in pvp since start of AL (during fight), it never was problem, problem was only stacking many procs, and solution could be like:
    -unable to switch ONLY weapon (and armor maybe, since armors have procs) during fight
    -unable to get next proc of weapon until previous proc still at cd
    -or simple: unable to switch gears at 71+, because only these lvls are ruined
    sts just choose cheapest/easiest way to solve problems, and monkeys happy

do you really think that you helped pvp? warriors full str just with sd axe + good timings easily kill ANY rogue, reflect from ebon aegis STILL deal too much dmg (and every rogue can die randomly in clash because of that), you just ruined all low lvl pvp (with sts), thats all, gratz, be proud about what you've done
    What has all this got to do with me? I simply asked if procs could be removed when the item that procced is changed. STS made their own decision.
    Last edited by Perceval; 03-26-2020 at 09:59 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

hey mister, want banana? gogo lets eat it, same as you eating these cheap updates from sts
    I'm not the one that made a thread titled killing hotbar's purpose as if hotbar was created for pvp.

Like I said, IQ.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I'm not the one that made a thread titled killing hotbar's purpose as if hotbar was created for pvp.

Like I said, IQ.
    You are the one who supporting idea about blocking hotbars/loadouts during fight tho, lols

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

You are the one who supporting idea about blocking hotbars/loadouts during fight tho, lols
    I think we've established you're quite delusional.

I simply asked whether or not procs should disappear when the item that procced is changed.

STS made their own decision.

You should also direct your attack to the other 30+ players currently showing open support for this. From the current status of things, those for outnumber those against.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Here,

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-been-switched

See for yourself.

Your bravado doesn't surprise me. It's not the first time a forum argument has lacked a few brain cells.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Here,

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-been-switched

See for yourself.

Your bravado doesn't surprise me. It's not the first time a forum argument has lacked a few brain cells.
    lol, i've thought sts will find better ways to solve it, without affecting lvls below 71, and yes ofc if hotbars getting blocked during fight - using loadouts should be blocked too (to avoid script users)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Just as many war said complaining means crying.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Lol, stop milking the fact that warriors are really made with low damage and killing power. Its not right at the first place!

Rogues meant to deal damage
    Warriors meant to be a meat shield
    Mage meant to control and assist

Stick to this and you all have peace! Stop overlapping other class' role!

And stop saying, warriors can't kill rogues,i know few pro tank who can. its only how you play, its not always about your gold/gear.

And it is clear you warriors' motives now, its not fairness you guys seeking , it about you guys want to keep your domination.

It is clearly shown from the result of swamp temple and current elite gates LB, 4 warrior team, and you guys keep saying "we will not be needed, we low on damage etc","for class balance" Really? mAke_Us-aLL D3aL-DamAge

Like other tank here saying, "if you want to be OP, make a tank"

Now, If you really want to deal damage, make a rogue!

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    ok so kill is counting -> rouge job as u said.
    shield/damage taking -> rouge get kill and no-kill or assist counting for wars.
    control?!! assist ... -> let's count those all I will come back 100% positive with u in this.
    but when that only kill is counting all fun is about to kill no one don't give dem ohhh u have good war who tanking or good mage for cover all saying overgrown killed them all in PVP OP ROG ...
    if u are op in all classes why u talking? if u op come play mage ill challenge u in any PvE map
    also why u playing rog ... oh sry forgot rog is controlling the game, my bad bro.
    then don't act somehow u are in all side ur in the rouge team 100% showing all of those banners is not going give game fun back ...
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    Just as many war said complaining means crying.
    u do PVP? if u doing so u blind cant see what is the main job of war in it axe without glint is not that much useful brother
    and rouge who not crying ???? they already were doing rutin thing all this 15-16 freaking season ... the game was, is, will be under rouge control forever dw about urself we are just trying back fun to game u still useful
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alonehope View Post
    u do PVP? if u doing so u blind cant see what is the main job of war in it axe without glint is not that much useful brother
    and rouge who not crying ???? they already were doing rutin thing all this 15-16 freaking season ... the game was, is, will be under rouge control forever dw about urself we are just trying back fun to game u still useful
    Give it a rest, jeez...

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

ok so kill is counting -> rouge job as u said.
    shield/damage taking -> rouge get kill and no-kill or assist counting for wars.
    control?!! assist ... -> let's count those all I will come back 100% positive with u in this.
    but when that only kill is counting all fun is about to kill no one don't give dem ohhh u have good war who tanking or good mage for cover all saying overgrown killed them all in PVP OP ROG ...
    if u are op in all classes why u talking? if u op come play mage ill challenge u in any PvE map
    also why u playing rog ... oh sry forgot rog is controlling the game, my bad bro.
    then don't act somehow u are in all side ur in the rouge team 100% showing all of those banners is not going give game fun back ...
    Its teamwork bro, also I'm not OP in all class, my point is I experienced all of them. I know how to use them and I know each other's role.

If you're asking why I ended up using rogue it will be a long story. Just stick to your roles, stop the drama, you picked mage and warriors not our faults.

Thanks, broaden your thinking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Its teamwork bro, also I'm not OP in all class, my point is I experienced all of them. I know how to use them and I know each other's role.

If you're asking why I ended up using rogue it will be a long story. Just stick to your roles, stop the drama, you picked mage and warriors not our faults.

Thanks, broaden your thinking.

u cant get what I'm talking about we all prude of PVP caz we can kill maybe lower than rog but we can ...
    u saying its teamwork so what point of getting all damage and put all ur try to help another person get to kill and u get no single kill or even count u as help (assist)??
    that's, why I'm saying this game wanna make anyone who wants, go PVP should make rog caz war and mage no more able to kill like before even war with lowest damage in-game could get kill and now ... no more single kill for mage or war so ofc rouges will be happy and why should we put 100% our try to help another person get allllllll kills and joy and what should we say no one will say oh u do PVP for like dem lot years bro u have like 1k PVP kill while helped get 10kpvp kill for rog ...
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

no more single kill for mage or war so ofc rouges will be happy
    lol, show me just one PVP rogue who really happy with this update, or easier - ask all rogues which u recently saw in pvp what they think about this update... this update sucks for everyone, especially for twinks, and its not even about rogues/warr/mages, do u have anything in your mind except "rogues rogues rogues"? maybe u never played rogue and dont know they switching loadouts too, and you dont need to bragging so much about your pvp skill after 2-3 weeks being carried in pvp by good team, you still have to learn a lot lol
    Last edited by reyals; 03-27-2020 at 05:59 AM.