Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elite chest FIX THE DROP RATE

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Elite chest FIX THE DROP RATE

All elite chest have a very low drop rate as well as the arcane items in them. It doesn’t make sense for someone to run a map 40 times and get 2 chest... that is very very cruel. My suggestion is keep the arcane drop rate and fix the chest drop rate.. 10 runs 3-4 chest makes sense if someone has like 90% reroll bro that is the most valuable item in the maps and I keep getting entombed hammers like seriously lmfao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tackled View Post
    All elite chest have a very low drop rate as well as the arcane items in them. It doesn’t make sense for someone to run a map 40 times and get 2 chest... that is very very cruel. My suggestion is keep the arcane drop rate and fix the chest drop rate.. 10 runs 3-4 chest makes sense if someone has like 90% reroll bro that is the most valuable item in the maps and I keep getting entombed hammers like seriously lmfao

Do people really cry about this? There are players with a speed set and they can easily do 10 runs in 10 minutes. I think 40 runs for 2-3 chests isn't bad, it doesn't make the game too easy what's the point of lowering the drop rate? Yes, players like you find it better and easier in their preference in a way yes that's why but that's like say say Northal vanities drop rate should be lowered and so on so i disagree that the drop rate should be lowered go work for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

I think you're not playing RPG game properly.
    If you don't like luck/random, use gold loot like 900% and farm gold then buy from those who loot?
    This year forum full of lazy people complaining want to make themselves easy -,-
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ipooponfifteens View Post
    Do people really cry about this? There are players with a speed set and they can easily do 10 runs in 10 minutes. I think 40 runs for 2-3 chests isn't bad, it doesn't make the game too easy what's the point of lowering the drop rate? Yes, players like you find it better and easier in their preference in a way yes that's why but that's like say say Northal vanities drop rate should be lowered and so on so i disagree that the drop rate should be lowered go work for it.
    Bro how long does it take to do 40 runs not everyone has 400% ms I have the standard 200% with great stats. So let’s say an hour for 2 chest ? You’re out of your mind

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Bro I’ve opened over 1,000 elite chest and no maul. You’re not hearing me out, the drop rate for the maul is already bad, and the chest are even worse. That is hardcore of the most hardcore.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Huhu

Sent from my vivo 1901 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

1+ the new people need much

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Bro how long does it take to do 40 runs not everyone has 400% ms I have the standard 200% with great stats. So let’s say an hour for 2 chest ? You’re out of your mind

You can easily do 40 runs in Elite Undim Fields within 40-50 minutes and you don't even need 400% ms because that's bs, I'm just using a gold loot speed set on it, or are you running Elite Shadow Plains sometimes? Yes then i understand if you don't know which map to run for chests and no I'm healthy 2-3 chest's is enough for 1 hour if you want to earn more then you can indeed run Deep Marsh with x amount of gold loot%

Bro I’ve opened over 1,000 elite chest and no maul. You’re not hearing me out, the drop rate for the maul is already bad, and the chest are even worse. That is hardcore of the most hardcore.

Coincidentally i can find a Rogue player who only opened 41 of those chests because he took the bet on them and opened chests for the forty-first time he got Blackbeard hooks, which is exactly how RnG works to clarify if you have opened 1,000 chests and received nothing you shouldn't cry in the forum that elite chests drop rate should be lowered, it's your responsibility to open or resell it to make a profit.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

You can easily do 40 runs in Elite Undim Fields within 40-50 minutes and you don't even need 400% ms because that's bs, I'm just using a gold loot speed set on it, or are you running Elite Shadow Plains sometimes? Yes then i understand if you don't know which map to run for chests and no I'm healthy 2-3 chest's is enough for 1 hour if you want to earn more then you can indeed run Deep Marsh with x amount of gold loot%

Coincidentally i can find a Rogue player who only opened 41 of those chests because he took the bet on them and opened chests for the forty-first time he got Blackbeard hooks, which is exactly how RnG works to clarify if you have opened 1,000 chests and received nothing you shouldn't cry in the forum that elite chests drop rate should be lowered, it's your responsibility to open or resell it to make a profit.
    Honestly I try not to be rude to people. But it’s just people like you who are rude themselves. You talked about every other map except oltgar keep.. you are not proving a point you’re making yourself look clueless it takes about a minute or more depending on the gear you have for this map it’ll take a little less time to do halls. But the remapping for hall of vehl is not as good as oltgar, I’ve ran and I actually did the math for the time it took. And it’s not crying it’s explaining... If you spend 30m+ on chest and didn’t get nothing what would you do? Exactly and may I ask where you’re from ?

Last edited by Tackled; 08-20-2020 at 12:31 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT MAKING GOLD..... you’re not even on topic... I don’t need gold and no I’m not bragging. I just want the vanity which shouldn’t be this hard to obtain it’s insane. Proving point that this game is pay to win but most games are and that’s okay but the system shouldn’t be this cruel if people put their hard work into something and never get anything out of it that’s just really wrong. Same with when opening locks but locks are a different story because they are a gamble fr unlike these chest which say that the arcane maul is loot-able but have you heard of anyone getting one out of a war chest exactly my point it’s almost like false advertising and a scam in its on way. I understand where you’re coming from but you’re just a one sided person and that’s what I cannot deal with. Sts is not going to give you a free arcane egg for thinking there ways are always right. Even they take feedback because they try to make the game more enjoyable, which is what I’m trying to aim for too. A newbie will never loot this maul and what type of game is that to have a item in a lower level map that can’t even be obtained by a lower level player?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Honestly I try not to be rude to people. But it’s just people like you who are rude themselves. You talked about every other map except oltgar keep.. you are not proving a point you’re making yourself look clueless it takes about a minute or more depending on the gear you have for this map it’ll take a little less time to do halls. But the remapping for hall of vehl is not as good as oltgar, I’ve ran and I actually did the math for the time it took. And it’s not crying it’s explaining... If you spend 30m+ on chest and didn’t get nothing what would you do? Exactly and may I ask where you’re from ?

If I'm rude, no I'm trying to make it clear why players like you on this forum as usual don't like something in the game that's not in their state that's so hard to understand, or do you think that other players are just there to only agree with you? I don't like it and some others disagree because you don't understand what RnG means and what you mean by oltgar keep did you farm those 1.000 chests there, or don't you like that you only get 2-3 per hours? Your math isn't clear for the sake of clarity, i don't have to prove anything on this forum to anyone who can't help but be unable to recover that luck is random and i said in my previous comment that there are indeed maps that you and players can easily complete the next three maps within 1 minute Elite Southern Seas, Eite Oltgar Keep and Elite Undim Fields know exactly how to kill the right mobs and the boss will spawn it's so hard you can't get your candy from the developers you apparently spent 30 million on elite chests out of frustration you cry on the forum, it's not the fault of sts or forum players because YOU are responsible for the gambling, for example, think you can win the lottery with 1,000 lottery tickets ? For example, the lottery is the odds of winning the jackpot 1 in 49 million, if you had 50 lottery tickets your odds of winning would be 1 in 1 million. Besides, why do you need to know where I'm from? I thought we were talking about elite chests and the drop rate, so you digress.

ABSOLUTELY NO ONE WAS TALKING ABOUT MAKING GOLD..... you’re not even on topic... I don’t need gold and no I’m not bragging. I just want the vanity which shouldn’t be this hard to obtain it’s insane. Proving point that this game is pay to win but most games are and that’s okay but the system shouldn’t be this cruel if people put their hard work into something and never get anything out of it that’s just really wrong. Same with when opening locks but locks are a different story because they are a gamble fr unlike these chest which say that the arcane maul is loot-able but have you heard of anyone getting one out of a war chest exactly my point it’s almost like false advertising and a scam in its on way. I understand where you’re coming from but you’re just a one sided person and that’s what I cannot deal with. Sts is not going to give you a free arcane egg for thinking there ways are always right. Even they take feedback because they try to make the game more enjoyable, which is what I’m trying to aim for too. A newbie will never loot this maul and what type of game is that to have a item in a lower level map that can’t even be obtained by a lower level player?

So I'm not talking about the subject so out of frustration you have to type it in big cool letters? So if you can't play RPG well, why do you want to lower the drop rate of elite chests? Since a player like you desperately needs gold and i didn't say you brag, the vanity we're talking about should be rare and not only in my opinion but the opinion of other players and you and other players can't beat the system every time ''neither i mean you want to beat the system every time'' because that violates the system in this system you have other options with hard work to get gold and there are guides of players who put it on doing their way as other players can learn from and now you're talking about opening locks which are also based on RnG locks and opening elite chests is based on RnG and can work in someone's opposition for an item or vanity and in our guild i know a player who definitely got Maul of Ollerus out of these Elite chests that same player also drew Blackbeard Hooks but unfortunately never drew Ker'shal Scepter because he was not lucky and he has accepted that he cannot always win and no i am not a one-sided person as i regularly talk to players in the game about topics like RnG and how they experience it and i have regularly discussed with players that me and they accept the system is well balanced otherwise the auction house would be inundated with Blackbeard hooks, Maul of Ollerus and Ker'shal Scepters and then the players who put a lot of gold in front of it because they are proud of their valuable item or vanity, they will be disappointed to see an inundated auction with what they have acquired sts give you as many chances as other players by farming chests or gold, but when it comes to RnG that's what keeps the game running in a section, this game has to do with the fact that this game can survive and new content can be released for all players the game can be more fun for other players if you play the game differently as farmers playing together or merchants disscusing what to buy/sell to give an example and a novice can definitely win the jackpot opening chests, locks the first time same as a person in real life who does not have much money and can only buy 1 ticket, can win the jackpot in 1 go.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

+1 to higher their droprate. Would be more fun to play those old maps

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

-1 That makes the game too simple in these corona times where everyone is just lazy when I read this thread I close my eyes there are already players playing old maps every day. Increase the drop rate for all recipes and gold exploitation let's put more items and so on in the loot table and also increase the drop rate of that because some players are too lazy and me and me and the rest can put aside behavior 👎

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Multiverse For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    37 Posts

1+ brooo lv low people no have spots for faming sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

-1. Increasing the drop rate of these elite chests will decrease the rarity of arcane weapons. These weapons are arcane for a reason. By increasing the drop rate, the weapons/vanity weapons, which many players have invested in will lose value. This will cause drama. All of which is unnecessary, so drop rates should stay the way they are now.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

-1 this is pointless.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

-1, just farm the gold for it if you can't take the risks on RnG smh....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by xsilentninjax View Post
    -1, just farm the gold for it if you can't take the risks on RnG smh....
    How long does it take you to farm 130m ?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

If I'm rude, no I'm trying to make it clear why players like you on this forum as usual don't like something in the game that's not in their state that's so hard to understand, or do you think that other players are just there to only agree with you? I don't like it and some others disagree because you don't understand what RnG means and what you mean by oltgar keep did you farm those 1.000 chests there, or don't you like that you only get 2-3 per hours? Your math isn't clear for the sake of clarity, i don't have to prove anything on this forum to anyone who can't help but be unable to recover that luck is random and i said in my previous comment that there are indeed maps that you and players can easily complete the next three maps within 1 minute Elite Southern Seas, Eite Oltgar Keep and Elite Undim Fields know exactly how to kill the right mobs and the boss will spawn it's so hard you can't get your candy from the developers you apparently spent 30 million on elite chests out of frustration you cry on the forum, it's not the fault of sts or forum players because YOU are responsible for the gambling, for example, think you can win the lottery with 1,000 lottery tickets ? For example, the lottery is the odds of winning the jackpot 1 in 49 million, if you had 50 lottery tickets your odds of winning would be 1 in 1 million. Besides, why do you need to know where I'm from? I thought we were talking about elite chests and the drop rate, so you digress.

So I'm not talking about the subject so out of frustration you have to type it in big cool letters? So if you can't play RPG well, why do you want to lower the drop rate of elite chests? Since a player like you desperately needs gold and i didn't say you brag, the vanity we're talking about should be rare and not only in my opinion but the opinion of other players and you and other players can't beat the system every time ''neither i mean you want to beat the system every time'' because that violates the system in this system you have other options with hard work to get gold and there are guides of players who put it on doing their way as other players can learn from and now you're talking about opening locks which are also based on RnG locks and opening elite chests is based on RnG and can work in someone's opposition for an item or vanity and in our guild i know a player who definitely got Maul of Ollerus out of these Elite chests that same player also drew Blackbeard Hooks but unfortunately never drew Ker'shal Scepter because he was not lucky and he has accepted that he cannot always win and no i am not a one-sided person as i regularly talk to players in the game about topics like RnG and how they experience it and i have regularly discussed with players that me and they accept the system is well balanced otherwise the auction house would be inundated with Blackbeard hooks, Maul of Ollerus and Ker'shal Scepters and then the players who put a lot of gold in front of it because they are proud of their valuable item or vanity, they will be disappointed to see an inundated auction with what they have acquired sts give you as many chances as other players by farming chests or gold, but when it comes to RnG that's what keeps the game running in a section, this game has to do with the fact that this game can survive and new content can be released for all players the game can be more fun for other players if you play the game differently as farmers playing together or merchants disscusing what to buy/sell to give an example and a novice can definitely win the jackpot opening chests, locks the first time same as a person in real life who does not have much money and can only buy 1 ticket, can win the jackpot in 1 go.
    You have your opinion and I have mine let’s just leave it at that

Last edited by Tackled; 08-21-2020 at 10:34 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Thats like u buying a thousand tickets and haven't won the lottery, then cries.

Literally a handful had suggested to farm gold instead, guranteed source of income. Then u proceed to further complain that it takes time. Just shows u want to be spoon fed.

Maul isn't meant to be easily attainable just so you know, other hundreds also want it, its all competition.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 08-23-2020 at 12:55 AM.