Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anti-Class Discrimination

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Default Anti-Class Discrimination

We keep hating other classes which I find wrong now, let's suggest game mechanics that will be fair for everyone.

No more, race LB or the fastest it is obviously rogue centered.

Also, Add PvP assists(may count as pvp kills too) it is true, it is unfair for other classes.

Maybe, add Tri-class LB which will be a good community balancing.

Or turn all maps the to have madatory different class requirement per room maximum of 2 in same class in one room. Ex. W/W/R/M, R/R/M/W, M/M/R/W

Let's cut the hates now, let's suggest maybe better improvement in the game.

The main point of this is to stop or reduce the issue of class discrimination.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Overgrown; 03-27-2020 at 09:11 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    We keep hating other classes which I find wrong now, let's suggest game mechanics that will be fair for everyone.

Only reason rogs dominate this lb is due to ms gears. There are no mage or warr gear pieces with over 45+ ms per equipment. It just so happen that coincidentally these high ms awakens are rolled into rog gears more oftenly since more rogs in general are awakening during the event.

Speed is not everything, ping, lag, skill of a team affect performance.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Yes, maybe they should implement in all maps that require all kind of class

Ik, it will be too complicated if you want to play with your friends if you 4 in the same class, but I think it will be a good thing for the majority.
    Warrior Players will increase also Mages and will benefit Rogues too, Rogue items will be reduced in price due to less demand if the numbers of each class player base will be a bit the same

Last edited by Overgrown; 03-27-2020 at 09:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

And every class will be needed (because it is mandatory), in every run in every event, in Any LB.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Yes, maybe they should implement in all maps that require all kind of class

Ik, it will be too complicated if you want to play with your friends if you 4 in the same class, but I think it will be a good thing for the majority.
    Warrior Players will increase also Mages and will benefit Rogues too, Rogue items will be reduced in price due to less demand if the numbers of each class player base will be a bit the same

If all class can't do any map on there own, why we would have in many map or event SOLO option? this is one of the main reason they have give warrior some damage, so they can at least be able to solo also, and if we would have to wait to have a pt of all class before doing any map, that would create a huge problem!

Many often when i play this game i can only log in for very short time, but im able to run a map very fast if i feel to, now if i would have to wait every time for a full pt with all class that would mean that i would not even log in cuz i know i would not have the time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by PatD View Post
    If all class can't do any map on there own, why we would have in many map or event SOLO option? this is one of the main reason they have give warrior some damage, so they can at least be able to solo also, and if we would have to wait to have a pt of all class before doing any map, that would create a huge problem!

Many often when i play this game i can only log in for very short time, but im able to run a map very fast if i feel to, now if i would have to wait every time for a full pt with all class that would mean that i would not even log in cuz i know i would not have the time.
    But, Roles are meant to be there right? every Class is made for something, it is also wrong to take over other class' role? if the current problem is that warrior and mages are always left behind said by some of Warrior and Mage complainers here. so that no more "Rogue always rule, always in 4 team party" "All Rogues on Hydra LB, Elite Dungeons LB"

This is the solution I think, drop your personal problems for now lets look at the playing experience of the community. Hope you get the point here.

And yes, Solo is an Option but these classes are meant to co-exist with each other.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    195 Posts

Can't see why the devs can't spend a few hours with players in pvp gathering info to finally actually do something worthwhile.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Perceval For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

yes, this right makes diff kinds of pt is not the solution we all need be op, not one or some ...

Also, Add PvP assists(may count as pvp kills too) it is true, it is unfair for other classes.

Or turn all maps the to have madatory different class requirement per room maximum of 2 in same class in one room. Ex. W/W/R/M, R/R/M/W, M/M/R/W

and I'm pretty happy u understand what's wrong yes giving assist those who count as kill is good too ... and I'm glad u find out I do not hate of u all and also supporting a better team and faster maps ... lb is fair tbh some part is the warrior is op like the gate that we have solo too so other class will have the same reward too on a solo deal with it some will get lower pts some more pts but there is 10 for all classes lb and that will be good if add a solo run to other maps too like infest and hydra so 4 rog pt still will get top group while all classes have their own chance to get lv reward of the season like solo hydra and infest is 100% possible for all classes and we all know it
    let's end this fight and stay together on fun side and go for better gameplay that is going to destroy if we go to split
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

10. The Following User Says Thank You to alonehope For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

it is also wrong to take over other class' role?
    We are not, if i check time it take to kill a boss compare with a rogue (if any of us have no bd awake) rogue will still kill that boss way faster than me

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

We are not, if i check time it take to kill a boss compare with a rogue (if any of us have no bd awake) rogue will still kill that boss way faster than me
    Got you're point too that it will take time to create a PT, but its the only solution that I have in mind atm to make every class needed in a run/party. If you have better ideas please share it here.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Lol lie look at marroos he can kill the boss on event map 2 sec greedy one while not waiting the others a single rogue cannot kill event boss like hugthu

14. The Following User Says Thank You to angeloiloveyou For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,064 Posts

Look, its always the rog who wants war or mages nerfed. Always; no war or mage has asked to nerf rogue. I run maus a lot and rogues are able to in m5-6 I don't care that they do, it just makes my farming faster. I wouldn't care if rog could 1 shot elite gates boss, I wouldn't say a word.
    In gates, wars aren't doing tons of damage. Its the ebon aegis proc, its what helped us in temple and gates. That's the weapon proc that helped me a lot in temple.
    The game is fine in pve as it is, rogs can kill bosses almost instantly, wars/mages can kill enemies faster and get pve kills. One thing I do suggest is make rogue have many procs they can build up upon with multiple things that do area damage.
    Last edited by Encryptions; 03-27-2020 at 10:25 AM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Look, its always the rog who wants war or mages nerfed. Always; no war or mage has asked to nerf rogue. I run maus a lot and rogues are able to in m5-6 I don't care that they do, it just makes my farming faster. I wouldn't care if rog could 1 shot elite gates boss, I wouldn't say a word.
    In gates, wars aren't doing tons of damage. Its the ebon aegis proc, its what helped us in temple and gates. That's the weapon proc that helped me a lot in temple.
    The game is fine in pve as it is, rogs can kill bosses almost instantly, wars/mages can kill enemies faster and get pve kills. One thing I do suggest is make rogue have many procs they can build up upon with multiple things that do area damage.
    Bog goldloot is gone because of wariors complain

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Look, its always the rog who wants war or mages nerfed. Always; no war or mage has asked to nerf rogue. I run maus a lot and rogues are able to <one shot bosses> in m5-6 I don't care that they do, it just makes my farming faster.
    The game is fine in pve as it is, rogs can kill bosses almost instantly, wars/mages can kill enemies faster and get pve kills. One thing I do suggest is make rogue possibly crowd control; does not mean they pile enemies up in maus or gates and one shot them all with 1 skill. Buff the shadow bolt damage if it is low.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Come on, I didn't made this thread to prove what class is better or what, suggest things that will improve the classes relations so that enough of forum drama of one class is not needed or this class is not is unnecessary.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    418 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    Lol lie look at marroos he can kill the boss on event map 2 sec greedy one while not waiting the others a single rogue cannot kill event boss like hugthu
    You are talking about the most op war in the game!! only few war can kill boss as fast as him, majority of war are not that well equipped and cant do that

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    no bd bro ... also if don't count proc ofc mage and war if hade longer proc would dominate rouge in there
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    148 Posts

Who is this ‘we’ that you are talking about? I and many players I know play regardless of class ..it’s about respect for each other and also friendship and trust. It’s sad that you think the majority feel like that and yes there has been numerous posts over the years regarding the same thing but please don’t paint all with the same brush.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Anehazaz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

This is stupid for a high amount of reasons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Mage NOOB, Warrior NOOB, rogue BEST, I DISCRIMINATE.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    73 Posts

I don't know much about PvP so I'll let you all have that discussion amongst yourselves, but in regards to PvE, I honestly feel like it's pretty balanced. I'm a rogue that doesn't have ebon or dugger and there is no way I can solo elite valley bosses (or normal one for that matter). The ones that can are a unfair comparison as they are spending just as much (probably way more) on gear and pets as over powered war and mages. You cant complain about it... Every class has it's role. Mages and war destroy mobs, rogues are single target. When I run elite valley, the mages and war with dugger destroy everything and I'm just the shadow Vail and debuff armor guy... Know your place. Ignore rogues that complain and vise versa
    Click the link to get to my new Signature Shop!