Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anti-Class Discrimination

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Last swamp temple event no mages made it past 30k if memory serves, and only one or two warriors made it into 100k, whereas most rogues were much higher up than the other classes (The top 10 of rogues had a cutoff of like 90k). The divide there was obvious. This last one the mages matched the rogues stride for stride, and all in all the mage and warrior solo lb were both more competitive than the rogue lb. Y'all want everything at once, slow down and enjoy the sights, it's coming slowly. There are plenty of fast mages, mages are beginning to become more prominent in the "race lb." Rogues have fast gear, sure, but there are some maps that certain strategies come into light with a mage, bringing about faster times. It's a slow process, but sts heard you ask the first hundred thousand times, saying it again doesn't do a whole ton.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

In a normal MMORPG we have at less a damage classe a healer and a tank. In arcane all map can be run without tank or a healer the only important think is the damage and it's sad coz no game play, just find op set and run all map u want.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    95 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Anehazaz View Post
    Who is this ‘we’ that you are talking about? I and many players I know play regardless of class ..it’s about respect for each other and also friendship and trust. It’s sad that you think the majority feel like that and yes there has been numerous posts over the years regarding the same thing but please don’t paint all with the same brush.
    Sorry I I generalized and it hit you. Myself have also a lot of friends too in other class, its just most of the people do discriminate other class. That's why I came up with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Noceur View Post
    This is stupid for a high amount of reasons.
    Replying without substance, is the more stupid. Please share the reasons constructively it may help.

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Mage NOOB, Warrior NOOB, rogue BEST, I DISCRIMINATE.
    If you're looking for attention, you're free to leave.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Overgrown; 03-31-2020 at 10:44 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Overgrown View Post
    Sorry I I generalized and it hit you. Myself have also a lot of friends too in other class, its just most of the people do discriminate other class. That's why I came up with this.

Replying without substance, is the more stupid. Please share the reasons constructively it may help.

If you're looking for attention, you're free to leave.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk
    Ewww I'm just trolling around. Why would I look for attention? Doesn't make any sense