Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: reduce damage or make a penalty

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Default reduce damage or make a penalty

Pls reduce damage of warior or make penalty for they not waiting on event map they run random to waste the energy of the others,

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by angeloiloveyou View Post
    Pls reduce damage of warior or make penalty for they not waiting on event map they run random to waste the energy of the others,
    Another cry rogue. ��
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Jairus980 View Post
    Another cry rogue. ��
    Another cry on latest update. One revealed whos next war class

4.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,885 Posts

Take the time to explain clearly, and include any necesary context if you want a suggestion to be taken seriously. This is not enough to for us to know what you're talking about.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

From what I understand; you are stating that only warriors rush to the top of the map to kill the boss while others are at the bottom with the cart killing enemies. You haven't played this event have you? You have to get the cart to the top for the boss to spawn and if you aren't around to help kill it then its your fault. No enemies will spawn very far behind the cart thus making you not be able to help with the boss. You are making random threads with random sentences and are not describing full details.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mythocrisis View Post
    He is saying, while running event maps expending energy that involves a event boss at the end , the warriors with the new arcane weapons and especially speed sets (with extra movement speed enhanced awakes) move too fast compared to other players in map who have also spent their energy kits to be there.
    Now the warrior using his ss outrun a the others and also two shots the boss with the new arcane weapon EVEN though there are mobs around him but, because of the damage buff proc along with AOE skills will kill both mobs and boss easily before the others reach the vicinity of the event boss thereby losing their energy kit for nothing.

Meanwhile I think he also adds that a mage or rogue even with a movement enhanced speed set cannot quickly kill the boss due to the rogues inability to aoe kill mobs, similarly the mages inability to kill the boss alone easily.
    Hence I think, he implies that warriors are capable of doing both the roles being :

1.)aoe mob killing
    2.) Boss killing

.....and at that, being fast than the other 2 classes meant for their roles.
    He ultimately with this thread suggests for not being able to have movement speed awake options on speed sets in order to avoid this problem.
    (But targets mainly warrior class here because a fully equipped good warrior can kill both mobs and boss easily and the OP does not feel rogues and mages are a threat to the fast completion of map resulting in a wasted energy kit for slower and less equipped mid-way players).

....is what I can infer from what he says.
    I allready copy this because this was the right explanation because of my bad english, example of event that warior waste energy is lovecraft event, even in the Elite red gates and normal also deepmarsh red gates we cannot change to the goldloot set because of over power warior

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    From what I understand; you are stating that only warriors rush to the top of the map to kill the boss while others are at the bottom with the cart killing enemies. You haven't played this event have you? You have to get the cart to the top for the boss to spawn and if you aren't around to help kill it then its your fault. No enemies will spawn very far behind the cart thus making you not be able to help with the boss. You are making random threads with random sentences and are not describing full details.
    I am sory for my thead i know your a good warior player @Encryptions but many of your fellow class warior abusing the power of weapon and ms+ss to waste the other class run and energy because of their greedy attitude, make a penalty for that kind of player or reduce damage of warior for boss or dont stack the speedset % to ms %.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,063 Posts

I am sory for my thead i know your a good warior player @Encryptions but many of your fellow class warior abusing the power of weapon and ms+ss to waste the other class run and energy because of their greedy attitude, make a penalty for that kind of player or reduce damage of warior for boss or dont stack the speedset % to ms %.
    I think adding them to ignore list will keep them out of your map maybe. Sts should make it if someone is on your ignore list then they can't join your map unless they join through another person's frend list.

I'll test the ignore list later to see if it blocks people from joining you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

This seems nice cause during Lovecraft event anytime I enter same map with maroos I just exit cause I'll miss the boss

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 marroos not concidering about the lost of energy of his running mate greed is bad

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Premo For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

+1 Lol the only warior that good attitude and educated here is only encryptions, the other warior always saying crying haha none sense reply of a none educated attitude,

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

And I think every body with or wihout ss is a victim of that greedy warior and waste the energy in lovecraft event because its a long run event map,

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Premo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well war as op as marroos who want to have faster run and can't wait for other player to catch up when boss spawn should just play solo but usually they don't well can't be helped u should just told the war to play solo if they are way to op well I usually play solo if I want to have faster run

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk