Thread: Ideas for Arlorians!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Default Ideas for Arlorians!

Hey guys , i know the world is suffering wih Corona virus and we all are in a lockdown. Let's just make the most of this lockdown and help eachother maybe? Stay Home. Stay Safe. Play AL

I have taken these ideas from many of the games i play, hope someone likes any of these and sts implements-
    1- Many Returning players , so maybe a [Return Pack] for them.
    2- Like many games, a new season questline. Small missions for every month and season rewards. Like 2000 points in the questline. 30 days time to do it. Missions like Kill 1000 Elite Mobs and stuff. And small rewards for every 200 points and the Ultimate reward at 2000 points.
    3- A New Option - Brothers in Arms tab: Using this people can put up things where they need help and rookies and veterans can team up together to do a certain map together. Many people need help while levelling, aps but just can't find pt.
    4- Voice chat feature - Speakers and Mic On and Off in PVE farming maps. Many players get Bored while levelling. Why not a voice chat feature while in PVE Map to talk while farming to the players in the map. (For Abusive People- Mute option/ Turn speakers off)
    5- Creative Mode - Many People have a lot of Free time so why not a Creative Map where people can add mobs , bosses ,gateways, change theme , background and community can visit the featured ones. Just for fun , no gold drops.

Let me know how you feel about any of these, Friendly Arguements and critism is welcome.
    Last edited by Prabsimar Chhabra; 03-27-2020 at 05:54 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I rather not know what people sound like XD ,

Sent from my E2306 using Tapatalk

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheBlairWitch For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    57 Posts

"Let me know how you feel about any of these"
    I feel like you've been playing pubg too much cuz half these suggestions r from pubg lmao especially that brothers in arms thing. Voice chat eh nty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    98 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Chronox View Post
    "Let me know how you feel about any of these"
    I feel like you've been playing pubg too much cuz half these suggestions r from pubg lmao especially that brothers in arms thing. Voice chat eh nty
    Brothers in Arms was just a nice name given to it. Helping hands mode consists in many games too. This mode would be really helpful to returning players spend their freetime with company and using voicechat could be more fun.