Hey devs, It's been awhile about the Warrior and Mage players complainers that they think they experiencing discrimination, they always say they're mostly not needed in a party.(unless you're OP rich)

I also see the motive of making every class deal damage, on the contrary it is also wrong to take over one class role with the other. So I came up with ideas that I think will improve the relationship of these classes.

It is not new from MMO-ROG, to pick what class is supposed to be in a team especially in games with a lot of classes to choose from. Also from experience from other games, it is just normal to compose the team line up.

1.So my suggestion is to turn all maps to have madatory different class requirement per room maximum of 2 in same class in one room. Ex. W/W/R/M, R/R/M/W, M/M/R/W. I know it sounds ridiculous and a lot of effort to make parties after if it is implemented but this will make balance in every Movement Speed based Lb and Also Boss Damage based LB or pretty much all Rogue centered LB category. And will return the real purpose of class system(I know it forceful/authoritarian, unless you guys make maps that will need all the class)

2. Add PvP assists(may count as pvp kills too) it is true, it is unfair for other classes.

I know its a lot of work for you guys, I hope you'll give your insights about this idea.

Sent from my CPH1803 using Tapatalk