Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: pls reduce dozer weapon damage on boss

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    2) its destroy jewelers farming only warriors can make with weapons multi proc in 15 min elixir + 300 all weak jewelers... no rogue no mage can do that..
    300? theres 600 weak per 3 diff elixirs (just 15min) I would like to get weapons on rogue/mage to farm jewels too

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

300 weak jewel is no where near possible in 15mins..
    Instead of complaining about war; how about ask devs for better procs on your classes?
    In my opinion rogs are the best class in the game, if you use a rog correctly then you can solo m1-6 faster than any warr can. Rogs murder bosses faster than any other class can. They one shot m6 enemies as war has to spend extra millions just to kill them at a good speed.

For a war to do damage he needs so many procs at once. For a rog to damage it just needs armor and good weapon, no procs. For a mage to do damage he needs skratch proc.
    War and mage have to have procs to do dmg and survive as rogs just constantly dish out 50k crits every hit.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    using sd axe+ glint aegis, made it in 15mins (warrior isn't my main), good warriors can make it over 200 weak each type
    Name:  90876546_141239353965414_293148379993604096_n.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  20.3 KB
    Last edited by reyals; 03-30-2020 at 04:10 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    using sd axe+ glint aegis, made it in 15mins (warrior isn't my main), good warriors can make it over 200 weak each type
    Name:  90876546_141239353965414_293148379993604096_n.jpg
Views: 272
Size:  20.3 KB
    200 of each type would be 600 weak jewels. Which equals to 1800 Damaged then equals 5400 Cracked. In 15mins? Something has to be wrong here, when I jewel farmed I made about 130 each cracked jewels.

https://youtu.be/8_gNM3WZ174

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

200 of each type would be 600 weak jewels. Which equals to 1800 Damaged then equals 5400 Cracked. In 15mins? Something has to be wrong here, when I jewel farmed I made about 130 each cracked jewels.

https://youtu.be/8_gNM3WZ174
    wrong is only your jewel farm lol, sorry if it sounds rude u dont even have correct skills to farm jewels, your jewel farm is outdated
    Last edited by reyals; 03-30-2020 at 04:24 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Instead of complaining about war; how about ask devs for better procs on your classes?
    In my opinion rogs are the best class in the game, if you use a rog correctly then you can solo m1-6 faster than any warr can. Rogs murder bosses faster than any other class can. They one shot m6 enemies as war has to spend extra millions just to kill them at a good speed.

For a war to do damage he needs so many procs at once. For a rog to damage it just needs armor and good weapon, no procs. For a mage to do damage he needs skratch proc.
    War and mage have to have procs to do dmg and survive as rogs just constantly dish out 50k crits every hit.
    i have seen many videos where warrior farm 300+ weeks in 15 mins with elixir!!! ''haha best joke ever'' that rogue is better in mausoleum... warriors dont ever die in the mausoleum when the enemy mages us curse... with the weapens procs warrior just blows bosses in few sec...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

i just tried few days ago on warrior, got tb and dozer axe, ebon armor and helm (other items from my rogue), difference was only: warrior kill mobs faster and without deaths, if i got normal warrior gears + boss dmg (as i have on rogue) - i would kill bosses by warrior faster also.
    I'm not trying to tell that axe need nerf in pve, just want to have weapon on rogue/mage to farm 180+ each type weak jewels too

in pvp, I've dueled with some warriors who use dozer axe, their mana endless lol even without VB and mishi/sam (because proc regens mana), thats wrong i guess
    Last edited by reyals; 03-30-2020 at 04:31 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    91 Posts

Maybe try buying Duggar dagger then and only then you start comparing with skull dozer warrior.
    Using cheap gears to compare and over powered or well gear warrior? Disappointed community.
    Only know is to put warrior down when you got outsmart by warrior who use his creativity through multiproc
    Have you seen multiproc rogues? Especially who use Duggar dagger proc and then ulti aimshot or Duggar dagger with ebon/Duggar bow.
    Have you see mage multiproc? Those use skratch staff and then use meteor ulti or slrach staff + ebon staff.

You don't know the real warrior espect just because you have war which is not your account that doesn't mean you know.
    Most war who is main and especially have gone through since beginning the game knows a major struggle
    In terms of community and their class discrimination, party invite, etc.

Just because a developer created a weapon to ensure war have the ability to carry himself since op rogue and mage won't join his map because he/she feel the run is too slow (Don't forget, some war who can't solo boss have to beg rogue to join and that is embarrassing). It's easy to talk but it's hard to understand when you don't know the full story. Now please stop with this nonsense and learn to adapt the changes. As said, before you compare someone op, you better ensure you're op aswell.
    Last edited by Jairus980; 03-30-2020 at 05:22 AM.
    IGN: Jairrus
    Character: Warrior (always)

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Jairus980 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

I think the worst part is the most op war in the game is what they are going by instead of the general community of wars. They compare the #1 war in the game to theirselves. I was very op in the past, #6 solo swamp temple and not even I can pass wave 5 in elite vg solo. It takes so much strategy, luck, gold, boss dmg, str awakes, and more to do that.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

I still don’t understand why many players are complaining about warrior being op. Rogues have been best class for over 5-6 years, even now they’re still extremely op. Just because warrior weapon procs faster doesn’t mean it’s better. Rogues don’t need procs to kill, they already have the overall stat for it. Warriors don’t...

Warriors and Mages are just trying to keep up, so they don’t have to ask rogue for help anymore. This only affects PvE, isn’t that a good thing? Trying to kill the mobs/bosses faster isn’t a good thing? Stop being selfish and let us play in the sun too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to THE GOLDEN KING For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

Lmfao no rogue can solo maus 6 faster than a tank

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    43 Posts

All rogue is “cry cry cry war too op cry cry unfair cry cry balance cry cry” rogue best class for 7 year and still complain. Pathetic.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Giant bench For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Xyv.io View Post
    Lmfao no rogue can solo maus 6 faster than a tank
    Play the class right and the rogue can.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    417 Posts

Stop comparing most op warrior to average rogue, this is a complete nonsense, top rogue will always kill boss faster than warrior, if you want compare please compare at least the same thing, if you are an average rogue compare yourself with an average warrior, ty

19. The Following User Says Thank You to PatD For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Rogues are not the ones crying. If you noticed most are wars crying I want to stay a dps... lol check the class wars are not dps But nobody can tell the difference except wars don’t die like the other classes.

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Allset For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    273 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Allset View Post
    Rogues are not the ones crying. If you noticed most are wars crying I want to stay a dps... lol check the class wars are not dps But nobody can tell the difference except wars don’t die like the other classes.
    So what’s the problem? All warriors do is help kill mobs/bosses faster in PvE. Is this not a good thing? What’s the issue? Skull Dozer Proc gives us damage(not all warriors have this weapon). rogues don’t need proc for damage they automatically have it.

You can’t argue 6xStr Warrior ultimate since it only last 15 seconds(not to mention Cooldown) and rogue damage is always constant(to mention rogues aimshot could almost if not instantly one shot a boss).

Mage even got a skill dmg buff and yet they don’t even come close to doing as much damage as a rogue.

If anyone should complain it’s Mages, since they never had a chance to play in the sun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

I think the problem is classes were meant to have their own nitch in the game. Now there is no nitch just OP or weak players.

Rogue

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by anacebela View Post
    Dear STS

plz do something with that warriors weapons multi proc thing... its destroy this game PVE totally!

1) its make warriors like ''next lvl'' best class in the game , because multi procs make to warriors best armor, best health and best damage! and like u understand its totally unfair when mage or rogue has damage but they dont have armor or health...

2) its destroy jewelers farming only warriors can make with weapons multi proc in 15 min elixir + 300 all weak jewelers... no rogue no mage can do that..

3) it is very bad for new players , none1 of new player should chose rogue or mage because warriors class is so so so much more op now (why choice to play on class wich is alot worse then two other..) and that means u have to have 3-4 weapons and it is to expensive for new players...
    What game are you talking about? Surely not Arcane Legends.
    Retired

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    44 Posts

The op has a point. The tank class shouldn't be a dps class as well. It's not that the warrior was a bad class in the past either ( It did it's job, which was to tank ), it's all because of the design of the game/maps.
    There should be a map where a Tank and a crowd control and a dps class are all required, then the warriors wouldn't had been "useless" same goes for mages, the cooperation would need to be better too which in my opinion would make for a more fun game. Instead they made the maps with few high health mobs which of course goes in favour to the rogues, the warrior was good but the maps were built for rogues. Now instead of making the maps so they require more cooperation with classes they went with the easier option and made the classes go full dps. Warriors until now had two choices, either move to a rogue, or get left behind since everything was in rogue favour, now they can take care of things themselves which is good in my opinion, but I still stand behind the original roles of the classes, Dps, tank, crowd control. The game design should have been better that's all.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Stop saying trash, rogues cannot solo m6 as fast as a tank.
    Tanks just need dozer axe or ebon aegis gather mobs and they are all dead.
    Rogues can't gather mobs or they just drop dead. Warriors would solo m6 2x faster.
    Plus warriors are best at lich due to high hp and higher survivability in those circles