While running event maps expending energy that involves a event boss at the end , the warriors with the new arcane weapons and especially speed sets (with extra movement speed enhanced awakes) move too fast compared to other players in map who have also spent their energy kits to be there.Now the warrior using his ss outrun a the others and also two shots the boss with the new arcane weapon EVEN though there are mobs around him but, because of the damage buff proc along with AOE skills will kill both mobs and boss easily before the others reach the vicinity of the event boss thereby losing their energy kit for nothing. a mage or rogue even with a movement enhanced speed set cannot quickly kill the boss due to the rogues inability to aoe kill mobs, similarly the mages inability to kill the boss alone easily. implies that warriors are capable of doing both the roles being :1.)aoe mob killing 2.) Boss killing
Some warior with this weapon abusing the power to make our energy in to nothing. I already experienced it on lovecraft event and the event that gave airship location when I enter with marroos your energy completely wasted. And also I think it will be the same experience on coming easter event think if he can hit 1-3 hit then run with super speed our run is completly ruined.