Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Help. My char is not applying boss damage config

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Help. My char is not applying boss damage config

Even when i increased my bd to 150 still not applying multiplier properly. Please check my al account ign: fliuvafi. I should be able to kill bosses faster. I just bought armored zhulong and still no improvement. Please help sts. Thanks

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

There's nothing character specific about boss damage. If there's a specific boss you really think it's not working on, I can check it, but I'm pretty sure it works properly.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I do a lot of lord orrick and hydra bosses. Is applying same boss damage even when my boss damage is higher. Like i said. Even with tavern locations or armored zhulong. I will greatly appreciate if you can check it and see if there are any mayor issues. Other players with 150 boss damage have no issues and kill bosses a lot faster than me. Ty

4.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Verified boss damage works just fine on both of those.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks. Do you think may be an issue with my account not applying boss damage configuration properly. Can you check individual account and double check configuration is fine. Thanks

fliuvafi

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fliuvafi View Post
    Thanks. Do you think may be an issue with my account not applying boss damage configuration properly. Can you check individual account and double check configuration is fine. Thanks

fliuvafi
    No, there is absolutely nothing about an account or character that affects whether boss damage is applied, only the total of your boss damage stats, and whether the mob is flagged as a boss.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thanks but i know my account have issues. For example. When i use dmg elixir nothing changed on my dmg stat but why this is happening only to me on the game. Other players has no issues with that. Why this is happening to my account only. My friends suggested me to write to sts. I just wanted to make sure my account is properly configured so i can focus on a quality play time. Thanks STS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Updated: I just found something really wrong. My total dmg without dmg lix is 4,222.44 but after i opend 30% dmg lix it changed to 4,535.44. why is this happening to my account. Please help.
    Thanks

9.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

The damage elixir is likely due to you already having a damage multiplier from something else. They don't stack, you only get the benefit of the highest. This has been explained here many, many times.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Updated:
    All my friends suggested me to write sts about the issues with my account. I really need this to be addresed. I doing no damage will i play against bosses. This is happening only to me. Can you please access my account configuration and figure out what the problem is. Sts should be able go deeper and found a solution to this matter. I been playing for a long time and never having issues like this. There should be a mis configuration some where causing this problem. I using full mire set with 160bd with armored zhulong slot to my Nekro hb and still no damage to bosses. Please help me on this matter. You may need to reset my individual configuration and see is there are a missing configuration on my account. Please help me. Ty

fliuvafi

11.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #11
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,889 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fliuvafi View Post
    Updated:
    All my friends suggested me to write sts about the issues with my account. I really need this to be addresed. I doing no damage will i play against bosses. This is happening only to me. Can you please access my account configuration and figure out what the problem is. Sts should be able go deeper and found a solution to this matter. I been playing for a long time and never having issues like this. There should be a mis configuration some where causing this problem. I using full mire set with 160bd with armored zhulong slot to my Nekro hb and still no damage to bosses. Please help me on this matter. You may need to reset my individual configuration and see is there are a missing configuration on my account. Please help me. Ty

fliuvafi
    As I've already said, there is absolutely nothing about a character or account that affects whether boss damage is applied. Boss damage is working just fine, for everyone. Closing.