Thread: Wonderfull People

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Wonderfull People

Hello ,my ign is beatboxesh (camed after 3th retirememt back to game ,am member of Extreme Legion )...

Usually thru 6 yrs of this game ,i felt and saw disspoint unforseable future but again i returned 1 and half week ago...

Today to be exact in last hour i random entere deep marsh 2 warriors there both of Chivalrious Union members ,first opinion all quiet as usual ,we get after 3 4 min to boss since none on cap we not good enough but thosse 2 warriors brighten my day no quiting till every single last boss for 45 minutes of hardcore pain on thumbs we done it ,we added each other ,make bit fun and left ,i immi pm Avaree i musted ...

Big big thanks from me in this darkness and sadness both in game and out to ppl who still are so full of light and happiness ...

Thank You CU and You two for making my day better , Youre such nice Guild and Players ,keep up good work !!!!

💗💗💗💗

2. The Following User Says Thank You to BEATBOXesh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    225 Posts

Cool story........*cough*. Wcb tho ^_^ <3

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Scll For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

welcome back and good luck

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Thank You my fellas 💗

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BEATBOXesh View Post
    Hello ,my ign is beatboxesh (camed after 3th retirememt back to game ,am member of Extreme Legion )...

Usually thru 6 yrs of this game ,i felt and saw disspoint unforseable future but again i returned 1 and half week ago...

Today to be exact in last hour i random entere deep marsh 2 warriors there both of Chivalrious Union members ,first opinion all quiet as usual ,we get after 3 4 min to boss since none on cap we not good enough but thosse 2 warriors brighten my day no quiting till every single last boss for 45 minutes of hardcore pain on thumbs we done it ,we added each other ,make bit fun and left ,i immi pm Avaree i musted ...

Big big thanks from me in this darkness and sadness both in game and out to ppl who still are so full of light and happiness ...

Thank You CU and You two for making my day better , Youre such nice Guild and Players ,keep up good work !!!!

��������
    Thank you for your diligence (: it’s players like you who keep me playing, and enjoying the game ! Welcome to the family mate!
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    516 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BEATBOXesh View Post

💗💗💗💗
    I'm glad you found some nice people. In these times it's what we need. I can't play as much as I did because of what's happening in real life at the moment (being in lockdown with husband means I can't sneak on as much).
    Bit sad you left us but fully understand and I'm sure Avaree will look after you. Take care and keep well.
    Kind regards, Susie. 😘

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Avaree View Post
    Thank you for your diligence (: it’s players like you who keep me playing, and enjoying the game ! Welcome to the family mate!
    It is my pleasure to be with kind and loyal people as You and Your guild are ... The kind of what i run thru in that run bringed my happiness to game back !! ( good old times )

Thank You for letting me be part of Yours best !!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Susanne View Post
    I'm glad you found some nice people. In these times it's what we need. I can't play as much as I did because of what's happening in real life at the moment (being in lockdown with husband means I can't sneak on as much).
    Bit sad you left us but fully understand and I'm sure Avaree will look after you. Take care and keep well.
    Kind regards, Susie. 😘
    Susie as u know after my almost 5 yrs of extreme legion ... i for first time changing guild ,this is my big step forward going somewhere where is all new but i feel in safe hands .. I am really sad and trust me really sad to left without word after almost 5 years but am not for saying goodbyes it always change my mind and i feel really depressed...
    I LOVE YOU ALL 💗

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Please don't fall for the trap there are alot of wonderful randoms not just "cu members" please don't just give them credit lol just the other day I went in deep Marsh with my mage there was 2 wars and a mage we killed all the bosses bearing in mind I was lvl 66 they were Max and they definitely weren't from cu lol

Trust me there plenty more fish in the sea
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    227 Posts

Oh also I'm one of the nicest people in game don't let my haters tell you any different feel free to add me in game pleasure to help
    people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Kairihearts View Post
    Oh also I'm one of the nicest people in game don't let my haters tell you any different feel free to add me in game pleasure to help
    I will do add You , and ofcourse plenty of good pps here and there ^_^