Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Google log in problems

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Default Google log in problems

I'm an old player trying to log in with my Google account won't log in because it was my old account tied to my old phone can't authenticate the account is there a way to fix this I hate to have to start back over

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hdtvz View Post
    I'm an old player trying to log in with my Google account won't log in because it was my old account tied to my old phone can't authenticate the account is there a way to fix this I hate to have to start back over
    There shouldn't be anything that depends on your old device, as long as you're using the same google account as before. What does it say/do when you try to log in?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

I just figured out it has nothing to do with the game I used a different Gmail account back then I don't have the same phone or email that I used to use I'm just not able to recover the password to my old Gmail ty though I'll just casually play and start from scratch

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Is there a way for a mod to send me the password to my account I know the email but can't remember the password the email that the account is attached to I can't log in because 2 step authenicaton Is on and I have a new phone number so it won't send the code to me

5.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #5
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Hdtvz View Post
    Is there a way for a mod to send me the password to my account I know the email but can't remember the password the email that the account is attached to I can't log in because 2 step authenicaton Is on and I have a new phone number so it won't send the code to me
    Support may be able to help you, assuming you can prove the account is yours.

https://support.spacetimestudios.com...s/requests/new or email support@spacetimestudios.com.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Thank you I'll give it a try

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT SINCE THE VERIFICATION CODE IS NEEDED AS I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADRESS REGISTERED , STS DOES NOT REPLY TO MY MAILS IM PISSED OFF!!!!🤬🤬🤬 I HAVE SPENT LOTS OF MONEY IN THE GAME HAD A MAIN WITH MANY VALUABLE ITEMS AND FEW MORE ACCOUNTS ALL OVER 100. Decathrax everything is gone please f***ing help me get into my account otherwise my lawyers will be happy to sort this out

Greetings
    Taosahh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Taosahh View Post
    I CANT ACCESS MY ACCOUNT SINCE THE VERIFICATION CODE IS NEEDED AS I DONT HAVE ACCESS TO THE EMAIL ADRESS REGISTERED , STS DOES NOT REPLY TO MY MAILS IM PISSED OFF!!!!🤬🤬🤬 I HAVE SPENT LOTS OF MONEY IN THE GAME HAD A MAIN WITH MANY VALUABLE ITEMS AND FEW MORE ACCOUNTS ALL OVER 100. Decathrax everything is gone please f***ing help me get into my account otherwise my lawyers will be happy to sort this out

Greetings
    Taosahh
    I'm having the same issue...been sending requests to sts support since December 23, 2020 but they didn't even give a single reply at all...

Greetings,
    Uhfo

9.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #9
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,878 Posts

You have a couple options.

1) Regain access to the email address you used for the account. Take that up with the email provider.
    2) Contact sts support, prove to their satisfaction that the account has always been yours, and have them change the email address to one that you do have access to.

If you're going the sts support route, you'll have to wait until they're back from the holiday break.

That said, cursing and threatening is a good way to get banned rather than getting the account back.

Closing thread - what you need to do is always the same.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post: