Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Badges

  1. #1
    Forum Adept leohate123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    417
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    7
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default Badges

    Idea for Badges

    1. Give every top 10 LB energy event an exclusive badge for every event.

    2. Make the badge expire yearly so new LB runners can get the badge. For example. A player have an Easter Egg Hunt Exclusive Badge. Next Easter Egg Hunt Event the badge expires and goes to the new LB runners.

    3. Create a contest for badge making every event so you dont have to design every badge for every event.
    Rogue 76

  2. #2
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Posts
    467
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Number 2 is bad since in one year it will go off.
    Then the people who spent tons of plat to be at the top spots might reconsider running because the badge becomes temporary.

    And I constantly see the same people on the leaderboard around a few constant players,It's better to not demotivate them to spend on platinum in the current bad state of untradable lb vanities and similar looking teadable lb vanity with different colour which does not give proper credibility to the effort they put to be at the top spots.
    So, I think they shouldn't be denied the badge whichh they spent so much plat to obtain.

    It's not like when the badge expires they get their platinum refunded.

    +1 for 1.) And 3.)

  3. #3
    Banned GucciBang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Location
    Brazil, Rio de Janeiro Guild: ㅤㅤㅤㅤ<Emergente>ㅤㅤAPs: 31650
    Posts
    635
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    186
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    430
    Thanked in
    220 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leohate123 View Post
    2. Make the badge expire yearly so new LB runners can get the badge. For example. A player have an Easter Egg Hunt Exclusive Badge. Next Easter Egg Hunt Event the badge expires and goes to the new LB runners.
    no...............

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to GucciBang For This Useful Post:


  5. #4
    Blogger QuaseT's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    1,253
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    871
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    459
    Thanked in
    221 Posts

    Default

    In general I agree to 2.) but its too late since quite many badges already got released making it unfair for people who went for a permanent badge. Making new badges temporary seems like a downgrade to old ones.
    I'd love to see all obtained badges shown on the inspect screen of the character. It's kinda useless to have more than 1 badge atm. Also to see exactly what rank the person obtained that event. I made a thread about that earlier.
    Heres a picture of what I mean, sadly in low quality because tapatalk doesnt let me download my own pictures xD

    Last edited by QuaseT; 03-30-2020 at 08:50 AM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to QuaseT For This Useful Post:


  7. #5
    Senior Member alonehope's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Location
    Arlor
    Posts
    617
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    24
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    32
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

    Default

    [QUOTE=leohate123;3154613]Idea for Badges


    2. Make the badge expire yearly so new LB runners can get the badge. For example. A player have an Easter Egg Hunt Exclusive Badge. Next Easter Egg Hunt Event the badge expires and goes to the new LB runners.


    not good idea :/
    1. is good to have all event new badge but if they design new one will be cooler but removing those is not a good idea
    Never Give Up Hope
    Always
    &
    ForEver



  8. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    814
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    41
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    23
    Thanked in
    20 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by leohate123 View Post
    Idea for Badges

    1. Give every top 10 LB energy event an exclusive badge for every event.

    2. Make the badge expire yearly so new LB runners can get the badge. For example. A player have an Easter Egg Hunt Exclusive Badge. Next Easter Egg Hunt Event the badge expires and goes to the new LB runners.

    3. Create a contest for badge making every event so you dont have to design every badge for every event.
    This sounds like envy for not having a badge.


    Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

  9. #7
    Member Noceur's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    146
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    29
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    28
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by QuaseT View Post
    In general I agree to 2.) but its too late since quite many badges already got released making it unfair for people who went for a permanent badge. Making new badges temporary seems like a downgrade to old ones.
    I'd love to see all obtained badges shown on the inspect screen of the character. It's kinda useless to have more than 1 badge atm. Also to see exactly what rank the person obtained that event. I made a thread about that earlier.
    Heres a picture of what I mean, sadly in low quality because tapatalk doesnt let me download my own pictures xD

    I love this idea, because then poeple could show off their hard work.

Similar Threads

  1. Please add more badges
    By InsanitrisesAL in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 02-05-2020, 02:00 AM
  2. New badges revealed
    By Ebereasider in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-07-2019, 08:46 AM
  3. Badges.
    By danley in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-19-2018, 05:42 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •