Thread: Need help with bear equipment

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Default Need help with bear equipment

My bear is lvl 48 and I was wondering what are some good sets for lvl 50 and lvl 55 equipment. I know that there are sets for birds like the henchman set or drainers, but I don't know what sets give bonuses for bear. Leave a comment with some good sets please.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

For 50 rift is the best and for 55 fury or fortified
    Http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/3cf8defa.jpg
    Lvl 65 super smexy bear killerz-fnord and some other guysXD so lowly are u happy now^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

is it cheap? can u recommend some cheap sets as well?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Well these are more costly sets for cheaper just go lvl 50 trash pinks and for 55 maybe bodyguards
    Http://i106.photobucket.com/albums/m...5/3cf8defa.jpg
    Lvl 65 super smexy bear killerz-fnord and some other guysXD so lowly are u happy now^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

There's also the Hate set, which better that fury.

Hate hax, which is part of the set, has the "EXECUTE!" proc which doubles your attack, so it's similar to a critical hit.
    The only downside is cost, but as they say, you get what you pay for.

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,020 Posts

50 - Expensive gear = Hate hax set. Great armor and crit with decent dodge and regen. Best set for 50 in my opinion. Cheaper alternative = Any rift gear available.Whether it be Jacob's helmet, force cutter, etc. Also look out for gear like bodyguard's level 51 when you get there. They'll help out tremendously.

55 - Definitely Fort set. The armor and health regen is great. A cheaper alternative would be either royal sewer helm and armor with fury sword and shield for the great dodge and health regen, or even cheaper would be a mix with some purples, greens, and oranges like bodyguards and bellows at 55.

Hate hax set could last you until 61, but not any further. It's a nice set, but I would recommend saving most of your gold for 55 gear and getting by on cheap riftuntil then.

@Necro, doesn't execute stack HS? Don't remember seeing a damage buff from it. Just stacking HS. Haven't checked since 50 cap so I may be wrong...

7. The Following User Says Thank You to KingFu For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    380 Posts

I don't know if this guide is correct, but this is what a guide from BeardedBear says:

Quote Originally Posted by BeardedBear View Post
    [SIZE="2"]Execute - Performs a double attack; triggered by any skill that stun
    Vibra Battlesword of Rift
    Cyber Sword of Rift
    Shadow Hax of Hate

As far as I remember though, it double your attack like a crit, although I'm not sure if the crit will land on the execute proc also for a quad hit per se.

-------AEO-------

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    64 Posts

if u be able to skip lvl 50, buy lvl 51 oranges/greens. they r kinda cheap and are already way better than lvl 50 stuff.
    those lvl 51 "trash items" are very specific, u can build up ur bear like u want it. f.e. drainers set for max dogde and armor, or bagmans set for max dmg an crit., or u mix it up like u want. (those sets doesnt have any bonus)
    - PL - Founder and proud C.O.T. officer
    RicciTS > DEX Bird L77 | Ricci > INT Mage L76 | XCarver> STR/DEX Bear L71
    and many more....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Here's a few links you should find useful. My bear has gathered much dust but I loved the lvl50/55 times on my bear. I had full hate at 50 and then went bow bear for 55. In my opinion a cheaper alternative would be rift hammer set for lvl50 or even consider a sunblessed bow if you fancy the bow bear route. Then at 51 there is lots of great cheap orange, green & purple alternatives. Check out the links below.

If you need any further help,post here whether you prefer 1handed or 2 handed setup or even if you interested in the bow bear route. Good luck.

Full level 50 gear list, check out STR and DEX gear - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Oasis-Part-III

Level 55 guides

PvE bear guide - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ior-Gear-Guide
    This covers both bear and bow bear gear and give great cheap, medium and top end gear choices.

Bear lvl55 full gear list - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...ight=gear+list
    This shows all the bear gear at lvl55 including set bonuses

Level 55 bow bear guide - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/show...Bow-Bear-Guide
    Many bears choose to use Dex so take a look at this, drainers is a great cheap bow bear alternative with high dodge.
    Use the SEARCH function or it'll probably be here--> PL stuff or SL stuff >>> I'm 'SRINGY 2' .
    ** Elf/Redbridge - Ursan/Scorpionious - Avian/Bolticus ** Eng/Redbridge - Op/Yoda **
    I am responisble for what I say. I am not responsible for what you understand

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Redbridge For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

thank you all for ur help. my bear is lvl 55 now

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

My bear is now lvl 58, and I am wondering what gear am I supposed to get next? I am currently using full bodyguard set.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    313 Posts

Not sure how much gold you have, but I would wait till level 60 and buy glyph gear. The best, and most expensive would be the demonic glyph mace set. The"strongman"glyph mace set is good as well, and a bit cheaper. If you wanna go on the cheap side, the non set glyph gear should get you by just fine. Something like, the reptilian glyph helmet and shield, glyph armor of the big top, and strongman/big top tamin club.
    gf.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Walkhardd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Thx for the help guys my bear is lvl 61 now. I have on a mix and match of stuff like strongman's reptil helmet, tamers scimitar of big top, glyph platemail of big top, and strongman's reptillian shield. I have saved up 430k so far, and I was wondering what you guys would recommend for rings for a bear. How much should I save up for gear to get for 65 gear and what set would that be?