Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-04-02 Content Update (273081)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    We know who are you Raptor " Jay " and everybody on the game knows what kind of person you are, we also know you won the last PvP event with pure cheats and you stole the first rank with your wicked methods nothing more, you are never a pro PvP and you will never be with such kind of attitude so stop the pity and drop the act already, its pathetic .
    We all have haters and jealous people in game, they exist everywhere ) I think a lot of trash talkers mouths are bigger then their swords There seems to be a growing trend around me of people calling others out in public forums. I’m not sure why…I think of this as u calling someone out. It’s intentionally putting the other person in a position where they are being embarrassed into participating. Let’s face it Ugon . . it’s bullying and there’s no excuse for it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    We all have haters and jealous people in game, they exist everywhere ) I think a lot of trash talkers mouths are bigger then their swords There seems to be a growing trend around me of people calling others out in public forums. I’m not sure why…I think of this as u calling someone out. It’s intentionally putting the other person in a position where they are being embarrassed into participating. Let’s face it Ugon . . it’s bullying and there’s no excuse for it?
    I am not calling anybody out look carefully, in addition she asked to guess who she is " look back again " also it was a good chance to take her cover away so everybody gets the clear picture and not get confused with her comments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I am not calling anybody out look carefully, in addition she asked to guess who she is " look back again " also it was a good chance to take her cover away so everybody gets the clear picture and not get confused with her comments.
    Ur funny I’m right here if u wish to know my forums acc hint JAY MT

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Ur funny I’m right here if u wish to know my forums acc hint JAY MT

For you to actually come on your main account this quick proves I was right with my guess, tho I was already certain, try harder to hide with your multiple accounts on forum next time ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

For you to actually come on your main account this quick proves I was right with my guess, tho I was already certain, try harder to hide with your multiple accounts on forum next time ^^
    Funny I came because I was told I was being mentioned. Do remind you I give no F... what u think of me all I smell is hypocrisy. Weren’t u flagging not fighting switch teams so ppl don’t attack u. Yet u was a turtle. I’m out.