Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-04-02 Content Update (273081)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    I think it is unrealistic and unfair to the players who have invested alot hours to play this event. The result of this zero sum situation is that PVP can be very, very frustratingly my friend. There has been concern with PvP from each individual event. Unfortunately, the development has proven incapable of resolving the issues, rather. each attempt to fix PvP has compounded existing issues.

Especially for folks who are just starting in PVP: The feeling of being heard as a player can be rare in gaming, for many reasons. Well because apprently people think when they play on PvP events there considered badass or a hardcore player. Here's what's funny though. 9 of 10 of these PvP bullies, trolls, etc, would come to forums and QQ about anything being a liar or Op. Staying true to yourself is a matter of personal integrity and self-respect. Cheers!
    thank you i dont know whats really happenning im new in this game the truth is that i recieved a lot of hate by some pvp players i won and i feel like i lost it is fact that i lost i lost lot of time for nothing with this decision is like we are punished for something while we was free and able to do it it doesnt make sense

Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giannhslomis View Post
    thank you i dont know whats really happenning im new in this game the truth is that i recieved a lot of hate by some pvp players i won and i feel like i lost it is fact that i lost i lost lot of time for nothing with this decision is like we are punished for something while we was free and able to do it it doesnt make sense

I couldn't agree more.
    It's kind of sad and funny at the same time. I say you just need to play smarter. People who play PvP for yrs are stuck in the mindset and the fact is half the people who make fun people are the biggest cry babies and will never drum up anywhere close to the courage to back up. This is NOT the first time I run into people like this my friend, who are just absolute j..... I don't mind picking a fight with someone, or having a grudge against a guild, but come on, do some people have any respect for anyone other then themselves.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

I couldn't agree more.
    It's kind of sad and funny at the same time. I say you just need to play smarter. People who play PvP for yrs are stuck in the mindset and the fact is half the people who make fun people are the biggest cry babies and will never drum up anywhere close to the courage to back up. This is NOT the first time I run into people like this my friend, who are just absolute j..... I don't mind picking a fight with someone, or having a grudge against a guild, but come on, do some people have any respect for anyone other then themselves.
    yes these people are so kind on forums so rude and offensive in game this is hypo

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by giannhslomis View Post
    yes these people are so kind on forums so rude and offensive in game this is hypo

Woohoo, a bump! So, of course, they are going to say or do anything in order to make their way to happen.
    Lol there's something to be said for faking it till you make it lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You and some others clearly don't understand what "PVP" stands for. Let me remind you it means Plaver vs Player. This event was for PVPERS who like competion who enjoy fighting other players. Even if they "you" arent good at pvp the point was to try to score while battling the enemy team. Where is the honor in this event??? Half of the people who are in top leaderboard ruined this fun event for everyone. Some people tried to have fun and kill enemies but everyone just sat and watch or when they couldn't flag they all leave to find a new room so both teams can score. Maybe next time developers can make an event for just flagging then noone will complain.

Now tell me by the way you express yourself in comments i clearly can tell you don't have experience in "pvp" so why would someone with no experience in pvp want a title that clearly was meant for the top 10 best pvpers or guild??? I bet you don't even show up to any pvp rooms.

And again if people would of played the event like it was suppose to be played ,the leaderboard would look totally different, you probably be down to top 60 😂 joking you must be a pro pvper now with that badass title.

*Hint* Getting easy pvp titles won't make your pixel get respect or look badass. Probably more laughable. Be happy everyone got it. If you are one of the top 10 and you don't even PVP just makes you look like a clown. I've seen people with 10 kills 500 deaths in ctf and 300flags .....clearly that's fake. Best of luck in DL remember never take the ez way always work for it. Don't farm alts now. Take care ✌🖐

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
    You and some others clearly don't understand what "PVP" stands for. Let me remind you it means Plaver vs Player. This event was for PVPERS who like competion who enjoy fighting other players. Even if they "you" arent good at pvp the point was to try to score while battling the enemy team. Where is the honor in this event??? Half of the people who are in top leaderboard ruined this fun event for everyone. Some people tried to have fun and kill enemies but everyone just sat and watch or when they couldn't flag they all leave to find a new room so both teams can score. Maybe next time developers can make an event for just flagging then noone will complain.

Now tell me by the way you express yourself in comments i clearly can tell you don't have experience in "pvp" so why would someone with no experience in pvp want a title that clearly was meant for the top 10 best pvpers or guild??? I bet you don't even show up to any pvp rooms.

And again if people would of played the event like it was suppose to be played ,the leaderboard would look totally different, you probably be down to top 60 �� joking you must be a pro pvper now with that badass title.

*Hint* Getting easy pvp titles won't make your pixel get respect or look badass. Probably more laughable. Be happy everyone got it. If you are one of the top 10 and you don't even PVP just makes you look like a clown. I've seen people with 10 kills 500 deaths in ctf and 300flags .....clearly that's fake. Best of luck in DL remember never take the ez way always work for it. Don't farm alts now. Take care ✌��
    YOU BMs ARE THE SAME, YOU JUST SHADOW STEP INTO EVERYTHING TO GET ATTENTION? PEOPLE RUIN THE GAME BCZ OF THE TOXIC ENVIRONMENT. You are a good example Don’t be a terrible human beings who very clearly doesn’t know how to respect other players thoughts. It’s more than pathetic… it’s just sad. I don't really care about haters nor negative comments unless they are actual "criticisms". Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You clearly got triggered i see.....it's ok sometimes the truth hurts.. i need attention??? No i clearly just pointed out some valid points to him. You clearly must be sorrounded by "YES" people never tell you no even if it's wrong.

But hey if i triggered you i am so sorry 🙂, that was not my intention please forgive me. Stop being pathetic please, most of your comments really are cringey. It's like you're trying so hard to convince yourself and others that cheating is ok . Anyway enjoy your day! You beautiful human being.

Spread love during these difficult times not hate.🙃😉🥰🙂 i love you all maybe some more then others, but it's still love.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

And again if people would of played the event like it was suppose to be played ,the leaderboard would look totally different, you probably be down to top 60 😂 joking you must be a pro pvper now with that badass title.

*Hint* Getting easy pvp titles won't make your pixel get respect or look badass. Probably more laughable. Be happy everyone got it. If you are one of the top 10 and you don't even PVP just makes you look like a clown. I've seen people with 10 kills 500 deaths in ctf and 300flags .....clearly that's fake. Best of luck in DL remember never take the ez way always work for it. Don't farm alts now. Take care ✌🖐
    well now let us know... did u think about that when u farmed alts to be #1 kills ctf??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sceunago View Post
    well now let us know... did u think about that when u farmed alts to be #1 kills ctf??
    Let's play a game shall we it's called guess who .I'll give you a litle hint im in top 30-50 leaderboard in dm killsxD good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Let's play a game shall we it's called guess who .I'll give you a litle hint im in top 30-50 leaderboard in dm killsxD good luck.
    We know who are you Raptor " Jay " and everybody on the game knows what kind of person you are, we also know you won the last PvP event with pure cheats and you stole the first rank with your wicked methods nothing more, you are never a pro PvP and you will never be with such kind of attitude so stop the pity and drop the act already, its pathetic .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    We know who are you Raptor " Jay " and everybody on the game knows what kind of person you are, we also know you won the last PvP event with pure cheats and you stole the first rank with your wicked methods nothing more, you are never a pro PvP and you will never be with such kind of attitude so stop the pity and drop the act already, its pathetic .
    U want to talk about me please tag the correct forums acc thanks

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    We all have haters and jealous people in game, they exist everywhere ) I think a lot of trash talkers mouths are bigger then their swords There seems to be a growing trend around me of people calling others out in public forums. I’m not sure why…I think of this as u calling someone out. It’s intentionally putting the other person in a position where they are being embarrassed into participating. Let’s face it Ugon . . it’s bullying and there’s no excuse for it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

We all have haters and jealous people in game, they exist everywhere ) I think a lot of trash talkers mouths are bigger then their swords There seems to be a growing trend around me of people calling others out in public forums. I’m not sure why…I think of this as u calling someone out. It’s intentionally putting the other person in a position where they are being embarrassed into participating. Let’s face it Ugon . . it’s bullying and there’s no excuse for it?
    I am not calling anybody out look carefully, in addition she asked to guess who she is " look back again " also it was a good chance to take her cover away so everybody gets the clear picture and not get confused with her comments.