Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
Dude you sounds like you have completely lost sight of what made this game unique in the first place. Most PvP players want a living, breathing, exciting world of risk versus reward.. To be clear, this behavior was not shown by all PvP players, but yours is enough to cause significant issues. I DONT CARE IF THAT IS BM’s CRITICISM OR MEAN, IT IS A PHYSICAL FACT THAT you are a HATER. please tell us under what category you fall in with your nasty comments? I just find it hillarious. These are some important questions to ask yourself so you can be more mindful and strategic in your response

What nasty comments have i made?? You mean by showing some valid points? Then some people get triggered? Look at you using cap locks lmao. Chill man nothing serious its just a game 😉. I am not a hater i don't even know what am i suppose to be a hater for.... is it for staying awake 24hrs ? Flagging? What am i hating on. You say a versus reward?? You all got rewarded for cheating lmao. Let me tell you what perhaps it'll make your day a bit stressful. I'll be the bigger guy here.

Yes cinco please reward top 10 with a very special title they deserve it . Hard work they did!! Enjoy your day mam please don't respond lets be civilized and end it. I already said top 10 cheaters deserve a special title. I mean top 10 event pvpers. Good bye😘🙃