Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 77

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-04-02 Content Update (273081)

  1. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    i dont want to complain like the most i understand the reasons people complaining about this event the fact that people were able to "cheat" or being afk could not make this event fair for those that goes by the book those were "cheatting" was 90% i was one of them too that is moderators fault

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  2. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    with this dicision most are happy but for us the minority i believe the reward was unfair because we tryied very hard for something better and you cant dont count on us

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to giannhslomis For This Useful Post:


  4. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    i write this topic cause i want to express my disappointment with the result and administratiors dicision even with "cheat" event was extremly hard i understand that you focus more on majority of players

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  5. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giannhslomis View Post
    with this dicision most are happy but for us the minority i believe the reward was unfair because we tryied very hard for something better and you cant dont count on us

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    I think it is unrealistic and unfair to the players who have invested alot hours to play this event. The result of this zero sum situation is that PVP can be very, very frustratingly my friend. There has been concern with PvP from each individual event. Unfortunately, the development has proven incapable of resolving the issues, rather. each attempt to fix PvP has compounded existing issues.

    Especially for folks who are just starting in PVP: The feeling of being heard as a player can be rare in gaming, for many reasons. Well because apprently people think when they play on PvP events there considered badass or a hardcore player. Here's what's funny though. 9 of 10 of these PvP bullies, trolls, etc, would come to forums and QQ about anything being a liar or Op. Staying true to yourself is a matter of personal integrity and self-respect. Cheers!
    Last edited by Sponsor; 04-03-2020 at 08:10 PM.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:


  7. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    I think it is unrealistic and unfair to the players who have invested alot hours to play this event. The result of this zero sum situation is that PVP can be very, very frustratingly my friend. There has been concern with PvP from each individual event. Unfortunately, the development has proven incapable of resolving the issues, rather. each attempt to fix PvP has compounded existing issues.

    Especially for folks who are just starting in PVP: The feeling of being heard as a player can be rare in gaming, for many reasons. Well because apprently people think when they play on PvP events there considered badass or a hardcore player. Here's what's funny though. 9 of 10 of these PvP bullies, trolls, etc, would come to forums and QQ about anything being a liar or Op. Staying true to yourself is a matter of personal integrity and self-respect. Cheers!
    thank you i dont know whats really happenning im new in this game the truth is that i recieved a lot of hate by some pvp players i won and i feel like i lost it is fact that i lost i lost lot of time for nothing with this decision is like we are punished for something while we was free and able to do it it doesnt make sense

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  8. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    @Cinco at least we could take the same title with a diffrent color

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to giannhslomis For This Useful Post:


  10. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giannhslomis View Post
    thank you i dont know whats really happenning im new in this game the truth is that i recieved a lot of hate by some pvp players i won and i feel like i lost it is fact that i lost i lost lot of time for nothing with this decision is like we are punished for something while we was free and able to do it it doesnt make sense

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    I couldn't agree more.
    It's kind of sad and funny at the same time. I say you just need to play smarter. People who play PvP for yrs are stuck in the mindset and the fact is half the people who make fun people are the biggest cry babies and will never drum up anywhere close to the courage to back up. This is NOT the first time I run into people like this my friend, who are just absolute j..... I don't mind picking a fight with someone, or having a grudge against a guild, but come on, do some people have any respect for anyone other then themselves.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:


  12. #28
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    I couldn't agree more.
    It's kind of sad and funny at the same time. I say you just need to play smarter. People who play PvP for yrs are stuck in the mindset and the fact is half the people who make fun people are the biggest cry babies and will never drum up anywhere close to the courage to back up. This is NOT the first time I run into people like this my friend, who are just absolute j..... I don't mind picking a fight with someone, or having a grudge against a guild, but come on, do some people have any respect for anyone other then themselves.
    yes these people are so kind on forums so rude and offensive in game this is hypo

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  13. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    but i still "blame" more the administration than the players cause i felt like with this action-decision they tryied to calm the majority of players who crying even if this action was unfair for some

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to giannhslomis For This Useful Post:


  15. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giannhslomis View Post
    yes these people are so kind on forums so rude and offensive in game this is hypo

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    Woohoo, a bump! So, of course, they are going to say or do anything in order to make their way to happen.
    Lol there's something to be said for faking it till you make it lol

  16. #31
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giannhslomis View Post
    but i still "blame" more the administration than the players cause i felt like with this action-decision they tryied to calm the majority of players who crying even if this action was unfair for some

    Στάλθηκε από το SM-J320FN μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
    I agree completely. Listening to players can be a good valuable thing, but developers need also to sort through the noise and have the guts to stick to their own vision and not trying to satisfy everyone. I prefer a well focused game with a clear vision rather than something incoherent that sticks in ten different directions at once. Especially because you end up only satisfying the loudest players in the community, not necessarily the majority.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:


  18. #32
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    13
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    i agree so much with u what u say is completely real
    game is good even with the issues but i feel so underprivileged that i really want to stop playing it after this
    Last edited by giannhslomis; 04-03-2020 at 09:08 PM.

  19. #33
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by giannhslomis View Post
    i agree so much with u what u say is completely real
    game is good even with the issues but i feel so underprivileged that i really want to stop playing it after this
    Basically, this step is key when dealing with any difficult unexpected circumstance, and it applies equally as important when dealing with your disappointment with the game. Don't take it personally. If you truly choose to give the game a second chance, you may wind up finding more reasons to love it rather than holding onto your disappointment. This is where you garner a deeper understanding of yourself and your gaming choices.

  20. The Following User Says Thank You to Sponsor For This Useful Post:


  21. #34
    Blogger Habibibi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2018
    Posts
    190
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    295
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    223
    Thanked in
    111 Posts

    Default We want to be in a competitive environment @Cinco

    Hello everyone!
    In my humble opinion, well it's hard to not agree with certain complaints. Maybe things would have been different, despite all the insulting and stirring up drama.

    Game has a huge community and many people enjoy playing their own way, thousands of players like to play on their own in solo mode while others enjoy being attacked or attcking other players, and then there is the PvE mode I have to agree. This is a game, and there’s no ‘fair’ pvp, anyone of each side will do whatever it takes to WIN. You just have to try and try again, if you really want to learn, and not give up easily. This games population will slowly dying off everyday as people have nothing to do anymore @Cinco. Nobody wants to sit there and farm the same boss over and over and over again. People want to be able to show off what they bought with their gold through pvp, and to be able to be noticed for their accomplishments. @STS needs to find a way to fix this PLEASE? Bring back the events for pvp! It’s what kept it alive @Cinco!
    P.S new players: Regarding aggressive whispers: Reporting in-game is necessary, Simply blocking someone is only temporarily protecting yourself, but not stopping anything from happening again or to other people.


    We need our PVP population back. The last topic I would like to discuss is 100% on the players and not the developers of sts: player etiquette. All I ask here is for everyone reading this thread to make it a point to not block, gang, or maliciously trash-talk other players PLEASE!

    Adding to that,

    We want to be in a competitive environment Thank you for your time and interest in reading my comment..
    Last edited by Habibibi; 04-04-2020 at 09:54 PM.
    ¸.•♥•.¸¸.•♥•BELLA •♥•.¸¸.•♥•.¸

  22. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:


  23. #35
    Banned Ugon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2020
    Location
    The Legend continue-------->Rasengan
    Posts
    63
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    22
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    19
    Thanked in
    15 Posts

    Default

    I have always thought PvP is what makes this game so special - I have literally tried everything in the game from PvE to being a merchant to PvP, however PvP has been always the place where I can obtain the maximum enjoyment and fun unconditionally, so how come you now giving up faith in this amazing part of the game and call it impossible to repair or reshape into more fair & competitive environment furthermore you deprive it from future events - this is just too sad impact befalling PvP, the way I see it STS have not tired enough to solve the issues with PvP - we could start a thread and open a wide discussion to nourish the PvP part of the game together, I am positive we will end up with solutions that satisfy everybody, something else for my fellow mates and myself - please keep what is in-game in game stop bring your negativity all the way over on forum this is not how civilized community would act, keep your comments respectful and positive/informative we all love this game and want it to last forever, please don't forget this and please forgive me if I have ever being impolite toward anybody on this place and do give me a second chance, thank you.

    Special thanks to @Habibibi for taking the initiative to speak up the mind of DL community.
    Last edited by Ugon; 04-04-2020 at 11:21 PM.

  24. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ugon For This Useful Post:


  25. #36
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2020
    Posts
    38
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    65
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    27
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    This is on point!! Game Style Compromise! A good way to solve content issue and retain PvP balance
    We know the dev’s like to preserve the peace-y cutesy feeling of stonehearth going into multiplayer. On the other hand, with a game like this, it is not hard to image that some players sometimes just want a playthrough, just so they can go to war against each other lol I love the game and everyone I know that has played it wants the game to have full open world PvP, it is the only reason i want to play.
    My opinion on pvp is that it should definitely exist, it was a kickstarter goal. I agree with Habibibi and other players. Creating new, good balanced content would provide incentives for more people to play pvp again.

  26. #37
    Forum Adept Uptosts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Hello everyone!
    In my humble opinion, well it's hard to not agree with certain complaints. Maybe things would have been different, despite all the insulting and stirring up drama.

    Game has a huge community and many people enjoy playing their own way, thousands of players like to play on their own in solo mode while others enjoy being attacked or attcking other players, and then there is the PvE mode I have to agree. This is a game, and there’s no ‘fair’ pvp, anyone of each side will do whatever it takes to WIN. You just have to try and try again, if you really want to learn, and not give up easily. This games population will slowly dying off everyday as people have nothing to do anymore @Cinco. Nobody wants to sit there and farm the same boss over and over and over again. People want to be able to show off what they bought with their gold through pvp, and to be able to be noticed for their accomplishments. @STS needs to find a way to fix this PLEASE? Bring back the events for pvp! It’s what kept it alive @Cinco!
    P.S new players: Regarding aggressive whispers: Reporting in-game is necessary, Simply blocking someone is only temporarily protecting yourself, but not stopping anything from happening again or to other people.


    We need our PVP population back. The last topic I would like to discuss is 100% on the players and not the developers of sts: player etiquette. All I ask here is for everyone reading this thread to make it a point to not block, gang, or maliciously trash-talk other players PLEASE!

    Adding to that,

    We want to be in a competitive environment Thank you for your time and interest in reading my comment..
    100% Agree.

  27. #38
    Forum Adept Uptosts's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2019
    Posts
    263
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    4
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    58
    Thanked in
    48 Posts

    Default

    I want to add some more points about PvP;-
    First, there's always being Two problems one is 'Farming alts' another is 'scoring'. Kill/death not as a count would only prevent farming alts (which recently first time we had our "CFT Event" and there was not kill/death count.) And IDK, about scoring/ cause events are obviously based on 'Scores'.

    Second, if talk about 'Fair PVP' that already STS has brought for us the "Honor PvP". ( With its own Gears/Equipment) All the need is Good Build +Passives and moreover Practice.
    (Advantages and Disadvantages are with everything )
    At the end, not only PvP Events keep DL alive I would say "Both" do a Good contribution,

    PVP+PVE MAKES A GOOD COMBINATION.

    PEACE,
    TAKE CARE! STAY SAFE EVERYONE! ✌💙

  28. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:


  29. #39
    New Member ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Location
    𝖊𝖓𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖓𝖙𝖊𝖉 Italy
    Posts
    7
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    58
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Hello everyone!
    In my humble opinion, well it's hard to not agree with certain complaints. Maybe things would have been different, despite all the insulting and stirring up drama.

    Game has a huge community and many people enjoy playing their own way, thousands of players like to play on their own in solo mode while others enjoy being attacked or attcking other players, and then there is the PvE mode I have to agree. This is a game, and there’s no ‘fair’ pvp, anyone of each side will do whatever it takes to WIN. You just have to try and try again, if you really want to learn, and not give up easily. This games population will slowly dying off everyday as people have nothing to do anymore @Cinco. Nobody wants to sit there and farm the same boss over and over and over again. People want to be able to show off what they bought with their gold through pvp, and to be able to be noticed for their accomplishments. @STS needs to find a way to fix this PLEASE? Bring back the events for pvp! It’s what kept it alive @Cinco!
    P.S new players: Regarding aggressive whispers: Reporting in-game is necessary, Simply blocking someone is only temporarily protecting yourself, but not stopping anything from happening again or to other people.


    We need our PVP population back. The last topic I would like to discuss is 100% on the players and not the developers of sts: player etiquette. All I ask here is for everyone reading this thread to make it a point to not block, gang, or maliciously trash-talk other players PLEASE!

    Adding to that,

    We want to be in a competitive environment Thank you for your time and interest in reading my comment..
    AGREED wholeheartedly. Tbh all I want is sts to give us an balanced PvP & PvE events.
    First, my friends and I have really been enjoying the game. While I understand the PvP of this game adds some interesting interactions and experiences, not everyone wants to constantly be looking over their shoulder or avoiding certain parts of the game for fear of other players ruining their play time. Anyway, like I said, you all have made a great game here and I fully understand that there are some growing pains going on. Also, it is a really cool experience to be able to be a part of this game developing over time, and having the dev team actually listen to us. Well done and keep up the good work STS. Sometimes you WIN and sometimes you LOSE. Just learn from it and be more prepared next time

  30. The Following User Says Thank You to ʄʀօʍ Ꮖɦɛ ɖǟʀᏦռɛss For This Useful Post:


  31. #40
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    15
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

    Default

    You and some others clearly don't understand what "PVP" stands for. Let me remind you it means Plaver vs Player. This event was for PVPERS who like competion who enjoy fighting other players. Even if they "you" arent good at pvp the point was to try to score while battling the enemy team. Where is the honor in this event??? Half of the people who are in top leaderboard ruined this fun event for everyone. Some people tried to have fun and kill enemies but everyone just sat and watch or when they couldn't flag they all leave to find a new room so both teams can score. Maybe next time developers can make an event for just flagging then noone will complain.

    Now tell me by the way you express yourself in comments i clearly can tell you don't have experience in "pvp" so why would someone with no experience in pvp want a title that clearly was meant for the top 10 best pvpers or guild??? I bet you don't even show up to any pvp rooms.

    And again if people would of played the event like it was suppose to be played ,the leaderboard would look totally different, you probably be down to top 60 😂 joking you must be a pro pvper now with that badass title.

    *Hint* Getting easy pvp titles won't make your pixel get respect or look badass. Probably more laughable. Be happy everyone got it. If you are one of the top 10 and you don't even PVP just makes you look like a clown. I've seen people with 10 kills 500 deaths in ctf and 300flags .....clearly that's fake. Best of luck in DL remember never take the ez way always work for it. Don't farm alts now. Take care ✌🖐

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2020-03-19 Content Update (272585)
    By TzatOps in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-06-2020, 01:31 AM
  2. 2020-03-13 Content Update (272410)
    By asommers in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-15-2020, 02:08 AM
  3. 2020-03-13 Content Update (272411)
    By asommers in forum AL Announcements
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 03-14-2020, 07:07 PM
  4. 2020-02-21 Content Update (271666)
    By TzatOps in forum DL Announcements
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-23-2020, 01:29 PM
  5. 2020-01-16 Content Update (270858)
    By Futumsh in forum PL Announcements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-16-2020, 06:06 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •