Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
You and some others clearly don't understand what "PVP" stands for. Let me remind you it means Plaver vs Player. This event was for PVPERS who like competion who enjoy fighting other players. Even if they "you" arent good at pvp the point was to try to score while battling the enemy team. Where is the honor in this event??? Half of the people who are in top leaderboard ruined this fun event for everyone. Some people tried to have fun and kill enemies but everyone just sat and watch or when they couldn't flag they all leave to find a new room so both teams can score. Maybe next time developers can make an event for just flagging then noone will complain.

Now tell me by the way you express yourself in comments i clearly can tell you don't have experience in "pvp" so why would someone with no experience in pvp want a title that clearly was meant for the top 10 best pvpers or guild??? I bet you don't even show up to any pvp rooms.

And again if people would of played the event like it was suppose to be played ,the leaderboard would look totally different, you probably be down to top 60 �� joking you must be a pro pvper now with that badass title.

*Hint* Getting easy pvp titles won't make your pixel get respect or look badass. Probably more laughable. Be happy everyone got it. If you are one of the top 10 and you don't even PVP just makes you look like a clown. I've seen people with 10 kills 500 deaths in ctf and 300flags .....clearly that's fake. Best of luck in DL remember never take the ez way always work for it. Don't farm alts now. Take care ✌��
YOU BMs ARE THE SAME, YOU JUST SHADOW STEP INTO EVERYTHING TO GET ATTENTION? PEOPLE RUIN THE GAME BCZ OF THE TOXIC ENVIRONMENT. You are a good example Don’t be a terrible human beings who very clearly doesn’t know how to respect other players thoughts. It’s more than pathetic… it’s just sad. I don't really care about haters nor negative comments unless they are actual "criticisms". Peace