Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-04-02 Content Update (273081)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Ur funny I’m right here if u wish to know my forums acc hint JAY MT

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk
    For you to actually come on your main account this quick proves I was right with my guess, tho I was already certain, try harder to hide with your multiple accounts on forum next time ^^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    For you to actually come on your main account this quick proves I was right with my guess, tho I was already certain, try harder to hide with your multiple accounts on forum next time ^^
    Funny I came because I was told I was being mentioned. Do remind you I give no F... what u think of me all I smell is hypocrisy. Weren’t u flagging not fighting switch teams so ppl don’t attack u. Yet u was a turtle. I’m out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I hope my point was clear enough and now to next subject, dear devs I would like to start a thread to discuss PvP in details as an attempt to fix all the issues that hinder it, however I am afraid such thread will be again drifted away from the main track by poor behaved individuals, therefore I ask you to give us the feature of managing our own threads on forum I mean by removing/blocking the comments we find them not related or not helpful for the discussion, thank you.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Ugon For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Its nice that you post in the forum and explain your thoughts like many others Ugon but now calling people who exploit pvp cheaters? I don’t really think it is cheating but it is kind of crappy to take advantage just because you can and because no one is stopping you. It has to do with the test of the event no one is tanking to go harass new players people etc..

Most of the PvP players here, even the ones that disagree with you, are the type of people who are likely to help you out in game. Not much of that matters, but some insight of People call me the top 1% in PvP & PvE, well maybe I am, but it’s not just because I play a lot, it’s because for over yrs I’ve looked into, tested, analyzed, and played the game specifically for only the love of it.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

Cool!
    :-) :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If only DL forums could be normal and helpful.. maybe one day...
    That would be awesome.
    If only people would stop commenting on other comments just to complain..
    That would be awesome.
    All of this negativity nonstop im sure is just pushing the devs away slowly.
    It will be the downfall of this game one day, THEN, there will be something to complain about.
    Remember the two yrs when there were no updates at all? I do. Then suddenly updates came again and it was really exciting again.
    Be helpful on here instead of filling it with beef and complaining back n forth nonstop flooding it with negativity..
    Just a thought..

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MrWizardlord For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    110 Posts

I thought people were playing fair but. . .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by tusharreings View Post
    I thought people were playing fair but. . .

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Lmaooooo yeah ugon the crybaby, claims people cheat but he brings his alts what a hypocrite hahahaha

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Hypocrisy is the new thing in DL

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by jaymt09 View Post
    Hypocrisy is the new thing in DL

😂😂😂 for real. I can't understand people like him, he's real fast to point fingers. But here we are looking at a screenshot of him and his alts just to flag for event.

I bet he will say this is old picture and he wasn't cheating. Im starting to think he's a schizophrenic guy. No offence Ugon, but please stop making yourself look ridiculous it's just sad now. Take a break from forums, if anyone goes to Ugons recent comments . All his comments is him crying like wtf.... Ugon stop being jelous of people just play the damn game. And if you don't like it uninstall, and gift your items to the new people in sanctuary they will be blessed and maybe that will be the only good thing people will remember you for. Everytime time i here ugon I'm like wait that's the crybaby from forums lol. Anyway 😂😂😂the ss is funny.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Hello all!

Personally, I admire a group of people coming together for the benefit of the greater good (in-game) and working together to improve. We all love this game and I want to see continued growth and happiness for us all and ultimately lead to a better gaming experience for the entire PvP and PvE
    community. I do believe that for the sake of the game, some elements must be put in place to attract new players and keep them playing the game in the long run. I believe, like many others, that certain key aspects of the game are also cause of its gradual downfall and disappointment.

Let’s get this out of the way early: Whether you’re a naturally competitive person or not.. Those of us who are PVP or PVE players and even those who are not I am sure are acutely aware that this game has been riding down a slippery slope now for a number of year. So the question is what can be done and what improve the game and the experience of its users? Great opportunities don't come everyday folks so, Effective feedback is super important because it helps @STS understand their strengths, areas that need improvement. If feedback is not delivered the right way or doesn’t provide concrete information, it can sometimes have a adverse, negative effect on performance and motivation. This might be reflected in self-doubt or questions about each event identity.

Feel free to discuss here, just be kind to each other and don't bring the thread off topic PLEASE. We’re all a part of this amazing community, and we owe it to ourselves to make our voices heard. I genuinely appreciate you reading this. Hope you all are safe and well with everything happening ...

It's been almost 8 legendary years since we started our adventures in Dark Legends, and obviously, that calls for celebration...and CAKE

Hopefully It comes as a grateful surprise to many of us
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Hello all!

Personally, I admire a group of people coming together for the benefit of the greater good (in-game) and working together to improve. We all love this game and I want to see continued growth and happiness for us all and ultimately lead to a better gaming experience for the entire PvP and PvE
    community. I do believe that for the sake of the game, some elements must be put in place to attract new players and keep them playing the game in the long run. I believe, like many others, that certain key aspects of the game are also cause of its gradual downfall and disappointment.

Let’s get this out of the way early: Whether you’re a naturally competitive person or not.. Those of us who are PVP or PVE players and even those who are not I am sure are acutely aware that this game has been riding down a slippery slope now for a number of year. So the question is what can be done and what improve the game and the experience of its users? Great opportunities don't come everyday folks so, Effective feedback is super important because it helps @STS understand their strengths, areas that need improvement. If feedback is not delivered the right way or doesn’t provide concrete information, it can sometimes have a adverse, negative effect on performance and motivation. This might be reflected in self-doubt or questions about each event identity.

Feel free to discuss here, just be kind to each other and don't bring the thread off topic PLEASE. We’re all a part of this amazing community, and we owe it to ourselves to make our voices heard. I genuinely appreciate you reading this. Hope you all are safe and well with everything happening ...

It's been almost 8 legendary years since we started our adventures in Dark Legends, and obviously, that calls for celebration...and CAKE

I totally agree with you sis. It's being 5 years of me playing this game. And I'm very looking forward for Future Events! More then PvP, I'm a PvE player. It's always a huge fun and spending good time playing DL! I Posted Some of the Suggestions in General Discussion I hope you may like it. <3

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    I totally agree with you sis. It's being 5 years of me playing this game. And I'm very looking forward for Future Events! More then PvP, I'm a PvE player. It's always a huge fun and spending good time playing DL! I Posted Some of the Suggestions in General Discussion I hope you may like it. <3
    Thank you for the mention! And thank you for these wonderful ideas
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Hello all!

Thanks for that Bella

At the moment:

I’m very excited with the positive response to the game and committed to ensuring a cohesive play experience throughout the game. I know many people like to believe that they are a good judge of character, but sadly, that’s not always the case. It's easy to be mistaken about someones true intentions. As a community, we may not always come across the correct way, but our voice is usually listened too. Thank you for not only listening to us, but being patient with us.

"... these things do take time and don't happen at the press of a button." In the meantime, we hope this update includes a exciting new major feature never before seen in previous Legends.

I've faith in this game!
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Hello all!

You sound like an NPC in a game that it's vocabulary only consists of "community, discuss, and some other.

"Game has been riding down a slippery slope now for a number of year. So the question is what can be done and what improve the game and the experience of its users" you say the same thing in almost every post. Talk about the game being this and that and it needs improvements yet you don't suggest anything. You just talk. Very poor choice of words.

"If feedback is not delivered the right way or doesn’t provide concrete information, it can sometimes have a adverse, negative effect on performance and motivation. This might be reflected in self-doubt or questions about each event identity" look, I think you have mistaken the developers team with some 14 year old teen anime girls that would like to hear what you're saying. Detailed info would def help but there is no such thing as negative effect because of no good info or feedback or anything such as self doubt or motivation. It's not like the developers team won't be motivated to make updates depending on the feedback. They're mature people that just want to develop a nice game not to keep seeing you say the same exact thing in different words every time you post something

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Wow! Bonus Offers! Tysm STS! =)
    Guild:-Yrs Of Living Dangerously~Game Politics

21. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    272 Posts

Happy Easter, @STS! These are difficult times, but TODAY we will reflect on the greatest moment in history that should bring health, joy, peace, and hope to us all. May this Easter give us added strength to successfully overcome COVID-19 and create a healthier planet. Have a wonderful Easter, Legends! <3 Much appreciation and gratitude <3
    ꧁༒☬B E L L A☬༒꧂

23. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Habibibi For This Useful Post: