Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-04-02 Content Update (273081)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Itsagame View Post
    You and some others clearly don't understand what "PVP" stands for. Let me remind you it means Plaver vs Player. This event was for PVPERS who like competion who enjoy fighting other players. Even if they "you" arent good at pvp the point was to try to score while battling the enemy team. Where is the honor in this event??? Half of the people who are in top leaderboard ruined this fun event for everyone. Some people tried to have fun and kill enemies but everyone just sat and watch or when they couldn't flag they all leave to find a new room so both teams can score. Maybe next time developers can make an event for just flagging then noone will complain.

Now tell me by the way you express yourself in comments i clearly can tell you don't have experience in "pvp" so why would someone with no experience in pvp want a title that clearly was meant for the top 10 best pvpers or guild??? I bet you don't even show up to any pvp rooms.

And again if people would of played the event like it was suppose to be played ,the leaderboard would look totally different, you probably be down to top 60 �� joking you must be a pro pvper now with that badass title.

*Hint* Getting easy pvp titles won't make your pixel get respect or look badass. Probably more laughable. Be happy everyone got it. If you are one of the top 10 and you don't even PVP just makes you look like a clown. I've seen people with 10 kills 500 deaths in ctf and 300flags .....clearly that's fake. Best of luck in DL remember never take the ez way always work for it. Don't farm alts now. Take care ✌��
    YOU BMs ARE THE SAME, YOU JUST SHADOW STEP INTO EVERYTHING TO GET ATTENTION? PEOPLE RUIN THE GAME BCZ OF THE TOXIC ENVIRONMENT. You are a good example Don’t be a terrible human beings who very clearly doesn’t know how to respect other players thoughts. It’s more than pathetic… it’s just sad. I don't really care about haters nor negative comments unless they are actual "criticisms". Peace

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

You and some others clearly don't understand what "PVP" stands for. Let me remind you it means Plaver vs Player. This event was for PVPERS who like competion who enjoy fighting other players. Even if they "you" arent good at pvp the point was to try to score while battling the enemy team. Where is the honor in this event??? Half of the people who are in top leaderboard ruined this fun event for everyone. Some people tried to have fun and kill enemies but everyone just sat and watch or when they couldn't flag they all leave to find a new room so both teams can score. Maybe next time developers can make an event for just flagging then noone will complain.

Now tell me by the way you express yourself in comments i clearly can tell you don't have experience in "pvp" so why would someone with no experience in pvp want a title that clearly was meant for the top 10 best pvpers or guild??? I bet you don't even show up to any pvp rooms.

And again if people would of played the event like it was suppose to be played ,the leaderboard would look totally different, you probably be down to top 60 😂 joking you must be a pro pvper now with that badass title.

*Hint* Getting easy pvp titles won't make your pixel get respect or look badass. Probably more laughable. Be happy everyone got it. If you are one of the top 10 and you don't even PVP just makes you look like a clown. I've seen people with 10 kills 500 deaths in ctf and 300flags .....clearly that's fake. Best of luck in DL remember never take the ez way always work for it. Don't farm alts now. Take care ✌🖐
    Whatever you said it doesn't make any Sense, it Clearly showed 100% Toxicity.
    I just Stated my point of view. I'm just going to ignore you from now.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Uptosts For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

You clearly got triggered i see.....it's ok sometimes the truth hurts.. i need attention??? No i clearly just pointed out some valid points to him. You clearly must be sorrounded by "YES" people never tell you no even if it's wrong.

But hey if i triggered you i am so sorry 🙂, that was not my intention please forgive me. Stop being pathetic please, most of your comments really are cringey. It's like you're trying so hard to convince yourself and others that cheating is ok . Anyway enjoy your day! You beautiful human being.

Spread love during these difficult times not hate.🙃😉🥰🙂 i love you all maybe some more then others, but it's still love.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uptosts View Post
    Whatever you said it doesn't make any Sense, it Clearly showed 100% Toxicity.
    I just Stated my point of view. I'm just going to ignore you from now.
    You must be friends of someone from top 10. Please provide me details of how my comment was 100%toxicity??? I feel like i hit a nerve in some people with that comment.

If you didn't like it no reason to comment just like i didn't reply to yours Because made no sense lol. But clearly my comment speaks the truth and i know it because when people backlash that means it hit people where i wanted it too. I don't reply to comments because they are nonsense . Haha but good day man sorry to trigger you ill log out of forums now my job is done. Take care

P.s Thank you in advance for ignoring me . 🙃

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

You must be friends of someone from top 10. Please provide me details of how my comment was 100%toxicity??? I feel like i hit a nerve in some people with that comment.

If you didn't like it no reason to comment just like i didn't reply to yours Because made no sense lol. But clearly my comment speaks the truth and i know it because when people backlash that means it hit people where i wanted it too. I don't reply to comments because they are nonsense . Haha but good day man sorry to trigger you ill log out of forums now my job is done. Take care

P.s Thank you in advance for ignoring me . ��
    Dude you sounds like you have completely lost sight of what made this game unique in the first place. Most PvP players want a living, breathing, exciting world of risk versus reward.. To be clear, this behavior was not shown by all PvP players, but yours is enough to cause significant issues. I DONT CARE IF THAT IS BM’s CRITICISM OR MEAN, IT IS A PHYSICAL FACT THAT you are a HATER. please tell us under what category you fall in with your nasty comments? I just find it hillarious. These are some important questions to ask yourself so you can be more mindful and strategic in your response

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    Dude you sounds like you have completely lost sight of what made this game unique in the first place. Most PvP players want a living, breathing, exciting world of risk versus reward.. To be clear, this behavior was not shown by all PvP players, but yours is enough to cause significant issues. I DONT CARE IF THAT IS BM’s CRITICISM OR MEAN, IT IS A PHYSICAL FACT THAT you are a HATER. please tell us under what category you fall in with your nasty comments? I just find it hillarious. These are some important questions to ask yourself so you can be more mindful and strategic in your response

What nasty comments have i made?? You mean by showing some valid points? Then some people get triggered? Look at you using cap locks lmao. Chill man nothing serious its just a game 😉. I am not a hater i don't even know what am i suppose to be a hater for.... is it for staying awake 24hrs ? Flagging? What am i hating on. You say a versus reward?? You all got rewarded for cheating lmao. Let me tell you what perhaps it'll make your day a bit stressful. I'll be the bigger guy here.

Yes cinco please reward top 10 with a very special title they deserve it . Hard work they did!! Enjoy your day mam please don't respond lets be civilized and end it. I already said top 10 cheaters deserve a special title. I mean top 10 event pvpers. Good bye😘🙃

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sceunago View Post
    did u think about that when u farmed alts to be on#1 top lb ctf kills?
    Am i that person? For real wow, dark legends must be glitching cuz when i sign in, i see a totally different avatar and name. Huh🤔 will take a look at the issue. But you also enjoy your day as well. I'll be a bigger man as i said and let you all have the last words. Good bye 😃 signing off now.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    108 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Habibibi View Post
    Hello everyone!
    In my humble opinion, well it's hard to not agree with certain complaints. Maybe things would have been different, despite all the insulting and stirring up drama.

Game has a huge community and many people enjoy playing their own way, thousands of players like to play on their own in solo mode while others enjoy being attacked or attcking other players, and then there is the PvE mode I have to agree. This is a game, and there’s no ‘fair’ pvp, anyone of each side will do whatever it takes to WIN. You just have to try and try again, if you really want to learn, and not give up easily. This games population will slowly dying off everyday as people have nothing to do anymore @Cinco. Nobody wants to sit there and farm the same boss over and over and over again. People want to be able to show off what they bought with their gold through pvp, and to be able to be noticed for their accomplishments. @STS needs to find a way to fix this PLEASE? Bring back the events for pvp! It’s what kept it alive @Cinco!
    P.S new players: Regarding aggressive whispers: Reporting in-game is necessary, Simply blocking someone is only temporarily protecting yourself, but not stopping anything from happening again or to other people.

We need our PVP population back. The last topic I would like to discuss is 100% on the players and not the developers of sts: player etiquette. All I ask here is for everyone reading this thread to make it a point to not block, gang, or maliciously trash-talk other players PLEASE!

Adding to that,

We want to be in a competitive environment Thank you for your time and interest in reading my comment..
    Well said sis ^_^ iam not good pvp player but i will enjoy another pvp event if we have .Lets all play and have fun, enjoy too dark legens our fun nd chill game

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

And again if people would of played the event like it was suppose to be played ,the leaderboard would look totally different, you probably be down to top 60 😂 joking you must be a pro pvper now with that badass title.

*Hint* Getting easy pvp titles won't make your pixel get respect or look badass. Probably more laughable. Be happy everyone got it. If you are one of the top 10 and you don't even PVP just makes you look like a clown. I've seen people with 10 kills 500 deaths in ctf and 300flags .....clearly that's fake. Best of luck in DL remember never take the ez way always work for it. Don't farm alts now. Take care ✌🖐
    well now let us know... did u think about that when u farmed alts to be #1 kills ctf??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    60 Posts

Just a thought
    I think this is something a lot of us feel and think about. I think managing those feelings requires a deep dive into understanding yourself what motivates you or anybody else. It can be scary to think about, but also really worthwhile to evaluate what you really want out of your time with the game and with life. This game has a way of drawing you into a love-hate relationship with it lol I joined a clan with a kd requirement and now that I'm in, I honestly cannot enjoy the game because of this unbalanced PvP events. Seeing myself become a better player is also rewarding. If the game isn't fun for you right now though, that's something else. Don't be afraid to step away new PvPers or veterans for a while and re-adjust your perspective. When the game doesn't go well for you, it's a bigger hit than it should be. I could be completely wrong, but I know several people for whom this is the case. Take a vacation dude even a vacation from PvP might be good Personally I stopped PvP for my own reasons but I fully Support this idea iam all for the community this is awesome make it happen STS listen to your player base community

Don't give up on us CINCO because of someone's negative opinion.
    Last edited by Cassidy; 04-05-2020 at 01:00 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by sceunago View Post
    well now let us know... did u think about that when u farmed alts to be #1 kills ctf??
    Let's play a game shall we it's called guess who .I'll give you a litle hint im in top 30-50 leaderboard in dm killsxD good luck.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    198 Posts

Hello everyone!
    In my humble opinion, well it's hard to not agree with certain complaints. Maybe things would have been different, despite all the insulting and stirring up drama.

Game has a huge community and many people enjoy playing their own way, thousands of players like to play on their own in solo mode while others enjoy being attacked or attcking other players, and then there is the PvE mode I have to agree. This is a game, and there’s no ‘fair’ pvp, anyone of each side will do whatever it takes to WIN. You just have to try and try again, if you really want to learn, and not give up easily. This games population will slowly dying off everyday as people have nothing to do anymore @Cinco. Nobody wants to sit there and farm the same boss over and over and over again. People want to be able to show off what they bought with their gold through pvp, and to be able to be noticed for their accomplishments. @STS needs to find a way to fix this PLEASE? Bring back the events for pvp! It’s what kept it alive @Cinco!
    P.S new players: Regarding aggressive whispers: Reporting in-game is necessary, Simply blocking someone is only temporarily protecting yourself, but not stopping anything from happening again or to other people.

We need our PVP population back. The last topic I would like to discuss is 100% on the players and not the developers of sts: player etiquette. All I ask here is for everyone reading this thread to make it a point to not block, gang, or maliciously trash-talk other players PLEASE!

Adding to that,

We want to be in a competitive environment Thank you for your time and interest in reading my comment..
    You’re absolutely right @Bella. Thank you for speaking up and taking action. First, my friends and I have really been enjoying the game.

Game player etiquette is about Passion vs. attitude and both are important. The spirit of the game is to work harder than anyone else and stay positive. MINDSET [ATTITUDE] MATTERS. WE ALL have to control our emotions and make good choices. Nobody likes being criticized. But how we handle it makes all the difference. If you lock up and become defensive, you're likely to waste a lot of time feeling bad and repeating the same behavior that was a problem to begin with in DL. But if we can learn to take it in stride, with some genuine reflection on how we can use it as a basis for improvement. For me no matter how toxic someone is in my games, I will still heal them and resurrect them if needed. I’d rather deal with a toxic person and try to win than just be an (expletive) back to them.
    And this is coming from someone who has a lot a experience in the game. I’ve dealt with enough toxicity to write a book. (Or at least a short novel). Me, minding my own business, talking in a topic about PvPers balance changes and what I’d like to see. The game will look slightly different.

STOP TOXICITY TOWARDS EVERYONE IN GENERAL PLEASE?!? I always set ignore right away as soon as anyone says some stupid .... that points out how bad they are.
    My Alts: Deadlycorpse, Deadlystriker, deadlystrikr, deadstrikr, greengoblinn,mangoo, applee, strawberryy.subscribe to my youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiT...jYMUavYMle-5rg

14. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlystriker For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Default Yo bella

Hello everyone!

Adding to that,

I totally agree with that! Also, Stones and Fatal Burst are overused... We should let people with other spells like Binding use them in PvP. The community is huge... full of trolls obviously but mainly enjoyable. Few person are very toxics and a lot of them are scammers. I’ve seen a lot of people destroying guilds with bad attitude and a lot of bullying on the street. The richer just talk trash on the poor. Aren’t we supposed to help each others? @Cinco, I know this can be hard. I’m a very old DL player now, been here since right after the beta. We support you and thank you for all you’ve done for us. Also, can you add a Black Biker Set? Hehe. Thank you!
    Last edited by Startakor; 04-05-2020 at 02:30 PM. Reason: Incomplete

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    75 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by deadlystriker View Post
    You’re absolutely right @Bella. Thank you for speaking up and taking action. First, my friends and I have really been enjoying the game.

Game player etiquette is about Passion vs. attitude and both are important. The spirit of the game is to work harder than anyone else and stay positive. MINDSET [ATTITUDE] MATTERS. WE ALL have to control our emotions and make good choices. Nobody likes being criticized. But how we handle it makes all the difference. If you lock up and become defensive, you're likely to waste a lot of time feeling bad and repeating the same behavior that was a problem to begin with in DL. But if we can learn to take it in stride, with some genuine reflection on how we can use it as a basis for improvement. For me no matter how toxic someone is in my games, I will still heal them and resurrect them if needed. I’d rather deal with a toxic person and try to win than just be an (expletive) back to them.
    And this is coming from someone who has a lot a experience in the game. I’ve dealt with enough toxicity to write a book. (Or at least a short novel). Me, minding my own business, talking in a topic about PvPers balance changes and what I’d like to see. The game will look slightly different.

STOP TOXICITY TOWARDS EVERYONE IN GENERAL PLEASE?!? I always set ignore right away as soon as anyone says some stupid .... that points out how bad they are.
    Nice Said and you're right. @ deadlystriker
    Plus, I love this game alot and really enjoy playing events, having fun and Chatting with friends that's the best part I like.
    Thank you for this Helpful comment. :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Let's play a game shall we it's called guess who .I'll give you a litle hint im in top 30-50 leaderboard in dm killsxD good luck.
    We know who are you Raptor " Jay " and everybody on the game knows what kind of person you are, we also know you won the last PvP event with pure cheats and you stole the first rank with your wicked methods nothing more, you are never a pro PvP and you will never be with such kind of attitude so stop the pity and drop the act already, its pathetic .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ugon View Post
    We know who are you Raptor " Jay " and everybody on the game knows what kind of person you are, we also know you won the last PvP event with pure cheats and you stole the first rank with your wicked methods nothing more, you are never a pro PvP and you will never be with such kind of attitude so stop the pity and drop the act already, its pathetic .
    U want to talk about me please tag the correct forums acc thanks

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

We all have haters and jealous people in game, they exist everywhere ) I think a lot of trash talkers mouths are bigger then their swords There seems to be a growing trend around me of people calling others out in public forums. I’m not sure why…I think of this as u calling someone out. It’s intentionally putting the other person in a position where they are being embarrassed into participating. Let’s face it Ugon . . it’s bullying and there’s no excuse for it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

I don't know whats more pathetic, me coming back to reply, or the nonsense you speak. Every event the developers give us first person to cry guess who??. Take a wild guess...ofcourse "UGON" . Why is that? Are you jealous of people? Do you feel some type of way....about this so person called "JAY". Did she hurt you?

I wish i was JAY so i could own helix...unfortunately my kind sir i am not JAY. Try again. But let's do this you claim to be a pro pvper?? Let's vs for some gold?? Im in need of gold. What do you say big man. I have a feeling you like to argue with woman only lol. Does it make you feel more of a man??

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sponsor View Post
    We all have haters and jealous people in game, they exist everywhere ) I think a lot of trash talkers mouths are bigger then their swords There seems to be a growing trend around me of people calling others out in public forums. I’m not sure why…I think of this as u calling someone out. It’s intentionally putting the other person in a position where they are being embarrassed into participating. Let’s face it Ugon . . it’s bullying and there’s no excuse for it?
    I am not calling anybody out look carefully, in addition she asked to guess who she is " look back again " also it was a good chance to take her cover away so everybody gets the clear picture and not get confused with her comments.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    63 Posts

I am not calling anybody out look carefully, in addition she asked to guess who she is " look back again " also it was a good chance to take her cover away so everybody gets the clear picture and not get confused with her comments.
    Ur funny I’m right here if u wish to know my forums acc hint JAY MT

Sent from my bitchy iPhone using Tapatalk