Thread: Ebon armor balance

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Default Ebon armor balance

Hello dev, thank you for all of your hardwork up till now. Just a lil suggestions here 😉

I know its kinda outdated, but can u reconsider to change the proc of ebon armor rogue from receive dmg to deal damage? Like mage.

Because it will makes the armor work as intended for the class ( since rogue are not tank, n kinda squishy).

Really appreciate, and i think this will make the armor useful, since war n mage type are already perfectly suited.

Thank you very much, hope u guys reconsider.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Icarusflame For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    72 Posts

I think i get what you mean. The rogue's ebon armor proc rate is lower, because of the high dodge. The ebon armor of every class activates in the same way (by getting hit). Warriors and mages don't have high dodge so it's easier for them to proc. And why do you want to update already completed gear?
    "Control is an illusion."

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    I think i get what you mean. The rogue's ebon armor proc rate is lower, because of the high dodge. The ebon armor of every class activates in the same way (by getting hit). Warriors and mages don't have high dodge so it's easier for them to proc. And why do you want to update already completed gear?
    Check mage type. Its by dealing damage, not by taking damage. (I think rogue should too)

And thank you for making it more clear, that Rogue is high dodge class, and not supposed to take damage

Yes it may little bit late, but better than never. Beside not all can afford new arc armor for rogue.
    Last edited by Icarusflame; 04-02-2020 at 02:08 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faotblack View Post
    mage's ebon armor was changed from "on taking dmg" to "on dealing dmg"
    dont see reason why rogue's ebon armor still "on taking dmg", at some bosses its impossible to proc lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    137 Posts

Ebon armor was released same for 3 classes, triggering proc when taking dmg.
    After what happened on 2nd Temple event, the ridiculous points difference on solo lb (warr 110k - rogue 100k - mage 38k) and that not a single mage was on first 13 lb teams (more than 50 top spots were warr/rogue) STS decided to fix it trying to balance this madness by changing proc mechanic.
    Also have in mind that: mage skills have stun/root upgrades, the formerly-known as crowd control (kinda useless atm, but counterproductive for "taking dmg" procs) + STS had already released ebon weapons (slap in mages face), etc = perfect cocktail for disaster
    Rogue has become a melee toon after many expansions (super high dodge, insane raw armor stat on daggers), a bit weaker than warrs but keeping the high dmg aspect, so makes sense that dont have same proc mechanic as a ranged or 'support' toon like mage.
    Imo proc for warr and rogue should be triggered when taking dmg, 'as intended for the class', rogue is not squishy at all since many expansions ago

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Lol love how the rogues are complaining about mages having something better. Real nice.

Ebon armors are fine as they are, I doubt sts wants you to backtrack armors and go for something from the previous cap.

Cheers!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Shocan For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    Lol love how the rogues are complaining about mages having something better. Real nice.

Ebon armors are fine as they are, I doubt sts wants you to backtrack armors and go for something from the previous cap.

Cheers!
    sadly, sts still didn't ban you for acc+ign buying... maybe u would go back to rogue then... lol
    Last edited by reyals; 04-02-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Cheers!
    Im not complaining, dont u see this is suggestion thread?

beside, my main are War, ign icarusflame, quite famous in pve. i made this thread cuz i think its necessary and its my opinion. ill do respect ur comment, but constructive one next time.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    sadly, sts still didn't ban you for acc+ign buying... maybe u would go back to rogue then... lol
    aww... so thats the fact about him? really scary. so sad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    I... have a rogue. That I use quite regularly. And maybe you should do your research better, neither of those things are accused of me, and last I checked I had an account unbanned. Idk who I bought an ign from, or an account, but the current account I'm using I made in November 2019, as you can see in purchase history, and the ign was gifted to me by my friend who wanted to get rid of it for obvious reasons. But thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Icarusflame View Post
    Im not complaining, dont u see this is suggestion thread?

beside, my main are War, ign icarusflame, quite famous in pve. i made this thread cuz i think its necessary and its my opinion. ill do respect ur comment, but constructive one next time.
    I've never once heard of you, so can't be that famous. The armors are fine as they are, I use the rogue one. I can put my guild in mage section, does that make it a mage? There is no designated complaint section, but the way I see it they shouldn't be focused on old items and better focusing on improving and shifting the meta to new items so people give them their money attempting to get them in new content so they can continue to make improvements to give new items for more money, on and on. Point to a new crate in a new event with ebons in it. It's about goods and services. People pay sts, they give back with free entertainment to those that don't want to pay. Point being: ebons are fine, play with the warrior one.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I... have a rogue. That I use quite regularly. And maybe you should do your research better, neither of those things are accused of me, and last I checked I had an account unbanned. Idk who I bought an ign from, or an account, but the current account I'm using I made in November 2019, as you can see in purchase history, and the ign was gifted to me by my friend who wanted to get rid of it for obvious reasons. But thanks

I've never once heard of you, so can't be that famous. The armors are fine as they are, I use the rogue one. I can put my guild in mage section, does that make it a mage? There is no designated complaint section, but the way I see it they shouldn't be focused on old items and better focusing on improving and shifting the meta to new items so people give them their money attempting to get them in new content so they can continue to make improvements to give new items for more money, on and on. Point to a new crate in a new event with ebons in it. It's about goods and services. People pay sts, they give back with free entertainment to those that don't want to pay. Point being: ebons are fine, play with the warrior one.
    so your friendlist are not with quite advance players then .

I AM Top Ten Swamp Temple Challenge as A War, and you?
    ( to be precise #6? compete with all those richiest player, while i am only use ebon aegis n mire 3/3, i use experience and skill. and yes, its temple challenge before dozzer came)

can put a ss of my fl if u still not convinced, all player who play with me 90% send friend re1 cuz i know how to play.

and yes, i have rogue endgame also, quite geared one. so my suggestion based on test, not just bluffing out of nowhere pro shocan pro
    Last edited by Icarusflame; 04-02-2020 at 10:21 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Icarusflame View Post
    so your friendlist are not with quite advance players then .

I AM Top Ten Swamp Temple Challenge as A War, and you?
    ( to be precise #6? compete with all those richiest player, while i am only use ebon aegis n mire 3/3, i use experience and skill. and yes, its temple challenge before dozzer came)

can put a ss of my fl if u still not convinced, all player who play with me 90% send friend re1 cuz i know how to play.

what i know from you was some guy who try to be a youtuber for this game but failed. sorry if im rude, since you are in the first place .

and yes, i have rogue endgame also, quite geared one. so my suggestion based on test, not just bluffing out of nowhere pro shocan pro
    I wishn't continue with your crying and drama much longer, I came with my opinions and no salt. However, it isn't hard to make the temple event, anyone can do it, I ran the first day of this previous one and then didn't come back online until after it was over. I got a banner just fine. Your fl won't convince me of anything, I can friend anyone I see too, I don't see a reason to though, not an attention seeking warrior.
    I made some youtube videos for 2 weeks because I was bored and then stopped, making a few after to satiate my wants to do so. And I don't believe I failed, I accrued 520 subscribers and 18,000 views. What've you done? Gotten some people to click accept? I far from failed, you can't fail something you never try at. If you jump you do not fail to fly by falling back down if your intention wasn't to fly. Have you ever jumped good sir? It's a wonderful feeling going for the rim and grabbing hold of the net, and I carry no intentions of going further. I never claimed to be a pro, I just called your bs, if there's a problem with that you can talk to my secretary, I'm currently out of the office laughing at your audacity. Ask people who they know out of "Icarusflame" and "Yeh." I know the answer my friend, and it isn't ego that culminates here, just a bit of common sense I gave you my opinion in good will. At least I needn't brood over my posts and edit them sir.

Can't wait to tell all of my friends that a famous guy called me pro, yippee!

I believe BlueHazee did a wonderful job summing up what's wrong with your idea, so please read it and then find something else to do, you're quite a bore. Don't famous people have someone smart writing their comebacks?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

I wishn't continue with your crying and drama much longer, I came with my opinions and no salt. However, it isn't hard to make the temple event, anyone can do it, I ran the first day of this previous one and then didn't come back online until after it was over. I got a banner just fine. Your fl won't convince me of anything, I can friend anyone I see too, I don't see a reason to though, not an attention seeking warrior.
    I made some youtube videos for 2 weeks because I was bored and then stopped, making a few after to satiate my wants to do so. And I don't believe I failed, I accrued 520 subscribers and 18,000 views. What've you done? Gotten some people to click accept? I far from failed, you can't fail something you never try at. If you jump you do not fail to fly by falling back down if your intention wasn't to fly. Have you ever jumped good sir? It's a wonderful feeling going for the rim and grabbing hold of the net, and I carry no intentions of going further. I never claimed to be a pro, I just called your bs, if there's a problem with that you can talk to my secretary, I'm currently out of the office laughing at your audacity. Ask people who they know out of "Icarusflame" and "Yeh." I know the answer my friend, and it isn't ego that culminates here, just a bit of common sense I gave you my opinion in good will. At least I needn't brood over my posts and edit them sir.

Can't wait to tell all of my friends that a famous guy called me pro, yippee!

I believe BlueHazee did a wonderful job summing up what's wrong with your idea, so please read it and then find something else to do, you're quite a bore. Don't famous people have someone smart writing their comebacks?
    you are the one who made a drama here lol xD

for God Sake, ask pro player war who cant made it for top ten lb bro. ITS NOT AS EASY AS U SPEAK. oh yes excuse is always easy for those who cant make it. just admit. maybe u stop cuz desperate stack in below top ten? who knows.

in the end, no matter what u are saying, u are still got banned, please explain that first before act so mighty shocan "pro" (this "" seems needed cuz u dont get it what its mean
    why i called u a pro up there xD)

now u are saying people are crying? come on. look at how u are commenting on people thread "youtuber" xD. Youtuber who are not active is considered failed, as you are. no excuse.

just prove it. im not typical person who talk big as you if not proven anything or what i already accomplished
    Last edited by Icarusflame; 04-02-2020 at 11:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    12 Posts

and sorry, i think u are so overeacting bringing ur "secretary" , "office" ? lol. big lol. no one asked bro. u are just out of context here. please discuss only about the game, none knows if u are really own secretary or works in office, or just bluffing like a "kid" trying to get recognized? no one cares. i only cares about AL in this discussion.

and please, for someone who work in the office, the way u speak is just like a high grade school kid xD, peeps hardly understand whats your point xD

next, any constructive opinion and related. thank you