Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: People Rushing!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Default People Rushing!!

People rushing the egg machine!! 8/10 runs they already destroyed 2-3 egg machine which is unfair for us who just joined the map 2 rogues can easily destroy the machine in about 3-5sec please make a starting circle circle like meade march event :/ selfish people rushing and leaving everyone behind
    Arcane Legends

Since 2014

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grimmstroke For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    151 Posts

That's often a problem, rn I'd say just ghost pt or pt with friends and run man. Once it gets sorted out (if) then run make with randoms, but for now... It's sad. Gl in the event

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Shocan View Post
    That's often a problem, rn I'd say just ghost pt or pt with friends and run man. Once it gets sorted out (if) then run make with randoms, but for now... It's sad. Gl in the event
    i hope devs will do something about this

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,062 Posts

Rogs one shot the machines or kill them faster than I can even run to them. Atleast I can wear my luck set and pick up eggs as they kill. A way to solve this is to have all drops on the map never despawn and if players are far apart then they still have the eggs drop registered on their part instead of no eggs. Adding hp would just make it harder for war and mage.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

rush rush rush the only thing plugged inside in their heads ,greedy players!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,353 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Grimmstroke View Post
    People rushing the egg machine!! 8/10 runs they already destroyed 2-3 egg machine which is unfair for us who just joined the map 2 rogues can easily destroy the machine in about 3-5sec please make a starting circle circle like meade march event :/ selfish people rushing and leaving everyone behind

I support the idea of implementing a starting ring like in Meade March. Maybe make
    a suggestion in suggestions and feed back. (: great idea!
    Avy
    12-2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

Players get in this mind set during events faster is better or anything that is slightly considered competition is game on. But I would have to agree with OP. So everyone has a chance to get their eggs

Rogue

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    61 Posts

I dont understand why people with high speed/dmg should wait for nabs. if really need solve it - easy: when egg machine destroyed - it drops eggs for EVERYONE at map (doesnt matter was player far or close to that machine) - its same as global events works, so low speed players can collect eggs with THEIR speed/lags anytime, high speed/dmg players shouldnt suffer because of someone crying at forum lol, if you dont like randoms - go solo or with your friends; im not going to wait while someone having lags at start, or just slowing everyone without speed set/awakes. this event already ruined at last year by some criers and now all machines have same color, so i need waste time at green/blue machines... no need ruin this event more
    Last edited by reyals; 04-03-2020 at 01:12 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    121 Posts

STS on it!!!
    Cheers

Rogue

12.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,882 Posts

Starting area added with update going out now.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    I dont understand why people with high speed/dmg should wait for nabs. if really need solve it - easy: when egg machine destroyed - it drops eggs for EVERYONE at map (doesnt matter was player far or close to that machine) - its same as global events works, so low speed players can collect eggs with THEIR speed/lags anytime, high speed/dmg players shouldnt suffer because of someone crying at forum lol, if you dont like randoms - go solo or with your friends; im not going to wait while someone having lags at start, or just slowing everyone without speed set/awakes. this event already ruined at last year by some criers and now all machines have same color, so i need waste time at green/blue machines... no need ruin this event more
    yes i agree with you in the beginning it's bad, better to make an egg machine when they destroy we can still collect these eggs that need to be fixed, not make the starting area since updated it be bad

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by reyals View Post
    sad greedy boi update already gone ohh your competing lb? you should be the one on solo or pt right? don't ruin our event for us who doesn't compete for lb you should be pt with lb not i random you scum "PRO" i must say LMAO also drops isnt global learn boi oh yeah you didn't experience it since you're the one rushing in forward : ) hehe Selfish Feelin "PRO" Boi GO pt if ur doing LB Omegalul clap

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    30 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    Rogs one shot the machines or kill them faster than I can even run to them. Atleast I can wear my luck set and pick up eggs as they kill. A way to solve this is to have all drops on the map never despawn and if players are far apart then they still have the eggs drop registered on their part instead of no eggs. Adding hp would just make it harder for war and mage.
    Good idea. Loot for all in map no matter the location or boss reach time is good. This would be great.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Gz for you bad idea for all
    You must notify devs if all events, you must use the initial area

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

sad greedy boi update already gone ohh your competing lb? you should be the one on solo or pt right? don't ruin our event for us who doesn't compete for lb you should be pt with lb not i random you scum "PRO" i must say LMAO also drops isnt global learn boi oh yeah you didn't experience it since you're the one rushing in forward : ) hehe Selfish Feelin "PRO" Boi GO pt if ur doing LB Omegalul clap
    Hey hey what u say? Its negativ hollaw
    No need to start the area, it's better to lock the map if someone has broken 1 egg
    Smart guys

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    593 Posts

Raising my whine cup to the greedy snots!

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Oakmaiden For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

I think is worst when the group splits right at the beginnin not knowing if to go to the right or the left , remember to always lean to one side before it starts so other people will follow XD