Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: Leveling from 76 to 110 in the shortest time period

  1. #1
    Da Bear! Hahahahabirdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    522
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    159
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default Leveling from 76 to 110 in the shortest time period

    Hello!

    I am trying out PL again to see how endgame PVP is going. Can anyone tell me the fastest way to level from 76 to 110 (gold cost does not matter)?
    Is there any specific items or pets or gear I should buy to facilitate leveling?


    Also, I am selling a lot of vanities in order to get enough gold to afford leveling. I own most vanities so maybe I can sell you something you are looking for!

    Thanks for any help!

  2. #2
    Senior Member plpr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Pennsylvania USA
    Posts
    870
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    238
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    201
    Thanked in
    134 Posts

    Default

    A Legend returns.
    Make sure you learn prices and not just take an amount that sounds high.
    Last edited by plpr; 04-03-2020 at 09:54 PM.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to plpr For This Useful Post:


  4. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Message Cuchillos for purchasing vanities ,and also willing to give tips


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #4
    Junior Member Dexteritys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    12
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

    Default

    The return of the king.
    Last edited by Dexteritys; 04-03-2020 at 09:58 PM.
    raid that roach

  6. #5
    Forum Adept
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Louisiana, USA
    Posts
    281
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    8
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    47
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Pfft... Nobody offered any information.

    By far the fastest way is to buy experience kits from either the CS or other players. Max available is 20,000 exp and currently cost around 6-8m each. They amounts drop all the way down to 1500 exp which are significantly cheaper.

    The second best route is to buy an all access elixer from plat store (assuming it's still necessary) and then buy a Maxx Cave ticket from the CS or another player and join a group of 5 players and continue doing that until 105. At 105, get thrax tickets from CS or another player and join a group of 5 and run those till 110.

    The third way, and slowest way by far is the old school map grinding process. Basically play whatever map you get experience when killing.

    As far as gear goes there's quite a few items now that boost exp gained amounts.
    I'd suggest getting a 3 pc Raging set for it's 2x constant combo set effect and a Zeke pet for that x3 experience. Couple that with some elite 5x experience elixers and you should be getting 9-12 experience per kill.

    Good luck on your journey to 110 and I hope this was helpful.

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to P u r e For This Useful Post:


  8. #6
    Tournament & Ladder Leader XghostzX's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    7,502
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2,303
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    2,084
    Thanked in
    1,190 Posts

    Default

    Nice to see the PL legend return. If you need anything, let me know buddy
    Last edited by XghostzX; 04-04-2020 at 05:28 PM.

  9. #7
    Guardian of Alterra CrimsonTider's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    TN
    Posts
    5,116
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,038
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1,652
    Thanked in
    903 Posts

    Default

    The fastest way is to pay me 100mil, all in small, unmarked bills, and I will tell you the secret to leveling.

    ��
    CrimsonTider::Astuteness::Crim::CrimzonTider::IBec kon::Houndstooth
    WreckzNEffect::Intuitive::Kinesiology::Crimagical: :Killtastrophe::SsgtSlaughter::Transfixion
    Arrownaut::Crimtacular::Funkdified::CrimJr

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to CrimsonTider For This Useful Post:


  11. #8
    Da Bear! Hahahahabirdy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Unknown
    Posts
    522
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    151
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    159
    Thanked in
    87 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SAVAGEXWHOX View Post
    Message Cuchillos for purchasing vanities ,and also willing to give tips


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I will try to contact you when we are both online!

    Quote Originally Posted by plpr View Post
    A Legend returns.
    Make sure you learn prices and not just take an amount that sounds high.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexteritys View Post
    The return of the king.
    I am surprised people who remember me still play! That is very exciting.

    Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Pfft... Nobody offered any information.

    By far the fastest way is to buy experience kits from either the CS or other players. Max available is 20,000 exp and currently cost around 6-8m each. They amounts drop all the way down to 1500 exp which are significantly cheaper.

    The second best route is to buy an all access elixer from plat store (assuming it's still necessary) and then buy a Maxx Cave ticket from the CS or another player and join a group of 5 players and continue doing that until 105. At 105, get thrax tickets from CS or another player and join a group of 5 and run those till 110.

    The third way, and slowest way by far is the old school map grinding process. Basically play whatever map you get experience when killing.

    As far as gear goes there's quite a few items now that boost exp gained amounts.
    I'd suggest getting a 3 pc Raging set for it's 2x constant combo set effect and a Zeke pet for that x3 experience. Couple that with some elite 5x experience elixers and you should be getting 9-12 experience per kill.

    Good luck on your journey to 110 and I hope this was helpful.
    Thank you for all the help! Super appreciated.

    Quote Originally Posted by XghostzX View Post
    Nice to see the PL legend return. If you anything, let me know buddy
    Wow wow you still play! I hope I'll see you soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by CrimsonTider View Post
    The fastest way is to pay me 100mil, all in small, unmarked bills, and I will tell you the secret to leveling.

    ��
    I only have gold coins available, I don't know if that would be suitable. If it works, meet me at under the park bench at 2.

  12. #9
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    40
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    13
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hahahahabirdy View Post
    I will try to contact you when we are both online!




    I am surprised people who remember me still play! That is very exciting.


    Thank you for all the help! Super appreciated.


    Wow wow you still play! I hope I'll see you soon!


    I only have gold coins available, I don't know if that would be suitable. If it works, meet me at under the park bench at 2.
    feel free to send a Friend Request my way


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  13. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2019
    Posts
    10
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    28
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

    Default

    Hi there !
    the way to cap is to run prison (portal in oktal) till level 85 then a bunch of swamp quests that's take a while till u get 94 after that you can do asylum from 94-100 then run blue in myx from 100-105 after 105 thrax runs.

    here's another way that's require some platinum and more gold but its faster
    1- Level 73 to 85 in prison. Requirements : DEV DRAGON or LATKO to access to the map , RAGING SET or any Luck set for good xp orbs.

    2- Level 85 to 100 (up to 105) in MAXX Cave (strong capped players to help or a full team) . Requirements : All xp gain elixir that cost 5 platinum, MAXX ticket you can buy for plats or gold, a thrax pet or warbird (for armor)

    3- Level 100 to 105 you can continue in MAXX or if you want to save gold or plats you can host blue mage its a free map but less xp orbs than MAXX cave

    4- Level 105 to 110 in Hyper Thrax. Requirements : HYPER THRAX Ticket, Any stat pet Orotaur, Lil Thrax, Thrax or Warbird, and a good team.

    Also buying few items if you have them please contact me in discord fairy#6595
    Name:  fairy_sig.png
Views: 120
Size:  110.2 KB
    Last edited by fairyress; 04-05-2020 at 07:02 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to fairyress For This Useful Post:


Similar Threads

  1. Nerf Volta Dagger and reduce proc time period
    By Jensmage in forum PL General Discussion
    Replies: 137
    Last Post: 06-27-2018, 12:27 PM
  2. Longer Period
    By Azrizal Rahimy in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-21-2015, 10:50 AM
  3. some opinions about AL this period
    By Hadec in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-15-2014, 07:24 PM
  4. Make trades reversable for a short period of time
    By falmear in forum AL Suggestions and Feedback
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 12:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •