Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Cheaper,Competitive,Anyone can dominate PvP is here(HARDCORE1!!!)

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I'll be posting soon the tips and guides of how a new comer can farm goods to play in pvp: jewels, pets, best chests drops etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misterlowkey View Post
    U dont get the point bro, even not p2w players can have h pet mythic pets etc pets..i personally looted 2 harry, and more peps i see in the guild like onlythug and recently left guild member cretaphid. There are many events, unli events to have a good pet, in eggzavier all players have a BIG chance to loot good pet and it is a yearly event, if someone looted op pet then many others will also, if a team has a player with op pet then the oposing team also have op pet because BIG chances for everyone to have OP pets and events dont stop. The point here is for fun, not to be the most best OP player to beat all in versus. There are always those that will be OP but they dont control the clashes.

Well we actually have the power to ban players if looted an arc chest because all guilds are allies and clash for fun only..we can all agree to not play with the person that looted the arc chest and kill him with boredom hahah, then his hardwork for looting that arc chest and wanting to become the BEST in the zone will be for nothin. I dont know for u, im just making pvp a thing again because why is it there in the first place if it is not a thing to be played and get some fun from it. Just doin good for the community
    You should re-read what you write because I didnt get much from that. From what I understood, you're trying to justify players using heroic harry or other plat obtained pets? I'll tell you right now I've run event with the majority of players at 16 and a very very small percentage has looted heroic harry, wanna know why? because the drop chance is low, same as arc weapon chest. Now that event is coming to an end the few players that obtained one will remain at the top, having those addition stats and dominating PvP until the next event.

Not to mention the players that may or may not join in the future. They'll be at jewel / pet disadvantage already.

Regarding eggsavior, I think what you're trying to say is the chances of looting a good pet is higher so both teams are likely to have one? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Although that's partly true, you're just making assumptions. You can't just guess what people will loot to determine the fairness of matches. For all we know it could only be one person that gets lucky, then they dominate and we cant do anything about it till the next year.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Im done explaining in my own full potential to you and your friend lovepoopo. If you guys still dont get it, im done. Goodluck on your grudge on us. Im not replying again to you two. This is way taking too long and this talking is mostly just fueled by anger. Im chill, peace im out

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Im done explaining in my own full potential to you and your friend lovepoopo. If you guys still dont get it, im done. Goodluck on your grudge on us. Im not replying again to you two. This is way taking too long and this talking is mostly just fueled by anger. Im chill, peace im out
    No one is angry. I'm calling out the flaws in your logic.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

We should admit HC 16 has come to an end.
    However, no individual can be blamed for it. PvP once was 7/24 active because it was simple to play it. There were a few stuff you had to get and reaching them was so easy so anyone could enjoy pvp. Now, there are tons of stuff you have to get to enter pvp so just a few can achieve them and play pvp.
    Pvp is destroyed by sts so no indivudual can revive it again. So, its revival only can be done by sts.
    “Simplicity is key to brilliance.”
    Peace!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by devilMors View Post
    We should admit HC 16 has come to an end.
    However, no individual can be blamed for it. PvP once was 7/24 active because it was simple to play it. There were a few stuff you had to get and reaching them was so easy so anyone could enjoy pvp. Now, there are tons of stuff you have to get to enter pvp so just a few can achieve them and play pvp.
    Pvp is destroyed by sts so no indivudual can revive it again. So, its revival only can be done by sts.
    “Simplicity is key to brilliance.”

Peace!
    True by sts

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

THREAS CLOSED! IGNORE HIM BRO MRLOWKEY, JUST IGNORE THOSE WHO ARE NOT INTERESTED. IF YOU WANT TO LEAVE, LEAVE! NO ONE FORCE YOU TO LEAVE. WE ARE HAPPY HERE. NO MORE TALK NO MORE TOXIC TALK JUST LEAVE AND DO WHATEVER YOU LIKE! WHY COMPLAINING? IF YOU DO NOT LIKE HERE SO FREE TO LEAVE!! WE ARE HAPPY WE DONT NEED YOU. FIND BRACKET THAT YOU CAN FIT FOR YOURSELF COMFORTABLE!!! SO BE GONE.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Dambro For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

Up! Up! Up!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Since many are complaining that rich people only can dominate pvp, here is the solution:
    IM INVITING YOU ALL AT LVL 16 HARDCORE TWINK PVP

3 WHYs:
    #1 WHY-Since many thinks awakes destroyed pvp, here awakes does not exist because below lvl 46 characters cant awake hardcore characters cant trade to anyone.
    Attachment 188953
    Link for proof: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1ZD_...w?usp=drivesdk

#2WHY-Best gears are all achievable by anyone.
    I created a warrior and this is what i noticed in gears
    *best Weapons:
    Attachment 188954
    Whats best in this weapons are its proc
    Can be found in golden,silver, and copper chest(best found in golden)
    2nd Weap option is in the store
    In war it is best in its armor stats, i dont know in other classes
    Link for pic of second option weap: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_Mw...w?usp=drivesdk

Other class weaps:
    Rogue:
    Attachment 188955
    Can be found in G,S, or C chests
    Mage:
    Attachment 188956
    Can be found in G,S, or C chests

Best Amulet and Ring
    War: Can be found in G,S, or C chests
    Attachment 188957
    Attachment 188958
    Rogue: Can be found in G,S, C chests
    Attachment 188959
    Attachment 188960
    Mage: Can be found in G,S, C chests
    Attachment 188961
    Attachment 188962

Second best Amulet&ring: All classes, Obtainable in store
    Link: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_QV...w?usp=drivesdk

Best armor&helm:
    Best armor&helm can only be found in store(We cant make sts hate this zone and forcefully delete it so this items will be considered like the arcanes in the end game where sts can somehow earn)
    It is purchasable by i think 7 plat or 10 plat
    But no worries for us wo cant buy plat, we can play the current arlorian egg hunt event with our main character with the same account as our hardcore character by purchasing in auction or looting the PLATINUM ARLOR EGG that contains plat. For those wo cant have the Platinum arlor egg, NO worries because it is not very OP compared to the ones that can be looted in the Golden, Silver, and Copper chests because they differ only little in the armor stats department.PvP will still be fair!
    Iink for the pic of best armor&helm: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_JM...w?usp=drivesdk

Second best armor and helm: obtainable in G,S,C chests
    War:
    Attachment 188966
    Mage:
    Attachment 188967
    Rogue:
    Attachment 188968

Note The items listed are needed to be farmed and the best part of that is you will experience to play arcane legends in its early days(Shout out to the Old players)(I have looted helm in copper chest and also my lvl16 hardcore friend and I will continue to still loot for better items for pvp!!!), regarding items that can be found in store it will not be sure if the item you want to loot will be looted by you instantly(i have not tried).

#3WHY-Any class can dominate depends on what is your own created gameplay(So enjoy experminenting your character's skills and passive, Who will create the best???), Clashes will surely depend in teamwork and gaming skill because not like end game pvp where only expensive items dominate, HERE all is FAIR and has a chance to win!!!.

Last thing:
    Once again i am inviting everyone especially you guys that misses the old fair and active pvp where everyone has a chance.
    Help us create a big community in this hardcore pvp zone, you will be the first! As i am typing this sentences, this zone is not active yet. So spread the word and invite your acquaintances.LETS HAVE FUN!!

Respond in reply if you will take a step, reply "I WILL" so that everyone else will notice, get thrilled, and will finally join! I will also reply in this post in a moment after my friend is awake from his slumber, his now sleeping XD.l

VERY IMPORTANT REMINDER: DONT EVER TRY LOOTING ARCANCE WEAPS IN DEAD CITY, THIS ZONE WILL BE DEAD ZONE IF HAPPENED, CHANCE OF LOOTING IS VERY LOW SO NOT EVERYONE WILL HAVE IT EVEN HOW HARD THEY FARM, SO EVEN IF ONLY ONE LOOTED IT, THAT ONE PERSON WILL JUST KILL EVERYONE ELSE AND MAKE PEOPLE LEAVE BECAUSE THE BALANCE WILL BE BROKEN, THEY WILL HAVE NO CHANCES TO PLAY WITH FUN AND PROBABLY QUIT..IS IT WORTH IT TO FARM ARC WEAPS AND BE #1 IF NO ONE WILL PLAY WITH YOU ANYWAYS AND WILL MAKE THE ZONE DEAD? NOO. C'MON THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED TO MAIN PVP THATS WHY BARELY ARE PLAYING IT. THIS ZONE IS MADE FOR EVERYONE TO HAVE FUN, NOT FOR U TO BE #1. AS PER PETS MANY PETS ARE EVENT LOOTABLE IN FUTURE EVENTS AND EVEN HEROIC PETS, WHICH MEANS EVERYONE CAN HAVE IT UNLIKE ARC WEAPS THAT WILL ONLY BE OBTAINED BY 1% OF THE COMMUNITY AMD WILL MAKE THE 99% COMMUNITY BYEBYE. PLEASE IF YOU ARE SELFISH AND THINKS HIGHLY OF HIMSELF THIS PVP IS NOT FOR YOU, SPECIFIC PERSONS WORKED HARD TO MAKE THIS PVP ACTIVE, IF 1 IN A MILLION BY CHANCE YOU LOOTED ARC WEAP, THE ZONE WILL BE OVER, YOU DONT FEEL THE SORROW THAT WILL BE FELT BY PERSONS WHO HAVE WORKED HARD FOR THIS.
    Hey I am interested in coming, is it still worth it?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Koomsonboi View Post
    Hey I am interested in coming, is it still worth it?
    No

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    527 Posts

If you have fun with this its alright and nobody should disturb your pvp experience. But for a fair bracket hardcore is not an option.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Tested HC 16 .
    its not affected by awakeing, so fight are not endless like in normal mode.
    But i am really disappointed by the original post that talk about fairness competition and accessibile to all.

I want to make some explaination:

80% of gears are plat buyed that include mith arlor egg event ring too,
    Pets like magma and Hero Harry are buyed by plat too,
    Some people farm arc chest and AFTER LOOT IT they join guilds,
    And some others players loot op Items in event from plat eggs or machines:
    Like Harry ,Hero Harry and mith ring.

So how can this pvp level be Fair competive and cheap for all ?
    Lucky ones and plat buyers can play with each other but the rest and new ones cant play at all.
    Lvl 16 isnt that bad at all but the presentation of level requirements Is absolutely fake.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    Tested HC 16 .
    its not affected by awakeing, so fight are not endless like in normal mode.
    But i am really disappointed by the original post that talk about fairness competition and accessibile to all.

I want to make some explaination:

80% of gears are plat buyed that include mith arlor egg event ring too,
    Pets like magma and Hero Harry are buyed by plat too,
    Some people farm arc chest and AFTER LOOT IT they join guilds,
    And some others players loot op Items in event from plat eggs or machines:
    Like Harry ,Hero Harry and mith ring.

So how can this pvp level be Fair competive and cheap for all ?
    Lucky ones and plat buyers can play with each other but the rest and new ones cant play at all.
    Lvl 16 isnt that bad at all but the presentation of level requirements Is absolutely fake.
    Oh wow.. Suprisingly Its not yet dead.. Ive been there and already stopped playing since start of marvelous some ppl looted weretiger nothing I can do to compete that stats

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Zone dead, i logged in just now, you can now compete with anyone since there is now heroic pet from goblin event which is everyone is all complaining last time because some have better pets than them lmao. Anyways no ones playing already cause all give up and became sore loser hahaha so no point playing again here guys, ty to those who played here, we had so much fun heheh

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    17 Posts

Man its fake Sorry no way to compete to some overpowered drops especially Hero harry.
    U have a normal damage of like 100 at lv 16 and dps depends on weapon tipe.
    New pet heroic in event Is good but gives u like 30 dmg cause he have 15% bonus dmg.
    Hero Harry have 15 pure damage its like more than 105 dmg its like the damage given by para gems.
    So u have some people with like 130 dmg and some else with over 210 , only because of pet, how in the world Is it Fair.
    those post are absolutely fake,
    I made a previus list of op drop that make the bracket even more unfair i really dont understad why someone refuse the evidence.
    I dont want to make a drama but thats the evidence of numbers and im Sorry because idea isnt that bad at all at start.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dispressor View Post
    Man its fake Sorry no way to compete to some overpowered drops especially Hero harry.
    U have a normal damage of like 100 at lv 16 and dps depends on weapon tipe.
    New pet heroic in event Is good but gives u like 30 dmg cause he have 15% bonus dmg.
    Hero Harry have 15 pure damage its like more than 105 dmg its like the damage given by para gems.
    So u have some people with like 130 dmg and some else with over 210 , only because of pet, how in the world Is it Fair.
    those post are absolutely fake,
    I made a previus list of op drop that make the bracket even more unfair i really dont understad why someone refuse the evidence.
    I dont want to make a drama but thats the evidence of numbers and im Sorry because idea isnt that bad at all at start.
    There's something stirring about a pvp update .so let's wait for that ))))

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Hey, I have several questions:
    1. Is still HC lv. 16 pvp alive?
    2. Was this bracket destroyed by someone who've already looted arc weapon?
    3. Was this bracket destroyed by eggzavier and his op pet loots?
    4. Was this bracket destroyed by p2w players?

If anwsers to all these questions are no, then maybe I'll come here (if I'll be motivated enough to hit lv 71 on either of my characters), because I wanna experience that 2012-ish pvp

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vertox View Post

If anwsers to all these questions are no, then maybe I'll come here (if I'll be motivated enough to hit lv 71 on either of my characters), because I wanna experience that 2012-ish pvp
    Its dead.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

20. The Following User Says Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Its dead.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
    Damnit
    /11chars

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Vertox View Post

1. Nope
    2.They ceased no one will farm arc weap chest. As far as I knew no one looted it but idk now.
    3.zone didnt even make it past marvelous event xD
    4.Yes