Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cheaper,Competitive,Anyone can dominate PvP is here(HARDCORE1!!!)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fajaratulnaj View Post
    I think no more fun for hc 16 since some player spend plat for buying pet on stables for 250 plat and mythic ring 200 plat at vendor event am i right? Its not really fair and cheap now lol somemore i dont want waste buying plat for hc char sorry to say this thing ruined the zone already
    I got the mythic ring for free

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I think no more fun for hc 16 since some player spend plat for buying pet on stables for 250 plat and mythic ring 200 plat at vendor event am i right? Its not really fair and cheap now lol somemore i dont want waste buying plat for hc char sorry to say this thing ruined the zone already
    HAHAHA! Mythic ring can be farm on gold egg for free. Ruined? Where where? Make drama dont manipulated players saying that this hc16 is not fun anymore!!!! Sad to you. Sorry for saying this dude!

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Add sixteened

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Read my whole forum...
    I personally have only epic amu and ring right now and currently farming for legend. Still i can pvp with my own gameplay, I love playing clashes strategy wins. As for you, you maybe frustrated because you want to be the best and defeat everyone in versus lmao.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Add me ign: Kingdifficult

I sent request, but haven't gotten any response yet. This is a great idea, and I think that this will be lots of fun for me cause i don't pvp in general, except for the occational brawl in outpost. Looking forward to trying this out.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

also what is the guild name?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    49 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdifficult View Post
    also what is the guild name?
    I will add you

Στάλθηκε από το MI 8 Lite μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

I'd give my cents about this hc bracket.

Firstly, new comers after the egg event are already overshadowed by the players with Harry/Heroic Harry with full jeweled gears. The gear gap is obvious, definitely overshadows the skill base aspect.

Also, certain people like the OP treats players unfairly and unprofessionally by disallowing them to farm those arcane chests. Furthermore, accuses players of supposedly farming for arcane chests but are actually just farming for Banded chests, and kicks them from the guild. Nontheless this person is a hypocrite for also going to the dead city but not others by his logic.

To clear things out, everyone has the same chances of looting these arcane chests in any map from the Deadcity at ANYTIME, unlike Harry and jewels from easter. To disallow us to farm for these chests, while we all have full jeweled gears, op pets is pretty much what a hypocrite person would say.

The situation now is this bracket is already dead. New players can't compete with those who ran the easter event, this includes me. I suggest spend your plats elsewhere.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ilove_Poopoo For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    I'd give my cents about this hc bracket.

Firstly, new comers after the egg event are already overshadowed by the players with Harry/Heroic Harry with full jeweled gears. The gear gap is obvious, definitely overshadows the skill base aspect.

Also, certain people like the OP treats players unfairly and unprofessionally by disallowing them to farm those arcane chests. Furthermore, accuses players of supposedly farming for arcane chests but are actually just farming for Banded chests, and kicks them from the guild. Nontheless this person is a hypocrite for also going to the dead city but not others by his logic.

To clear things out, everyone has the same chances of looting these arcane chests in any map from the Deadcity at ANYTIME, unlike Harry and jewels from easter. To disallow us to farm for these chests, while we all have full jeweled gears, op pets is pretty much what a hypocrite person would say.

The situation now is this bracket is already dead. New players can't compete with those who ran the easter event, this includes me. I suggest spend your plats elsewhere.

This toxic player is bitter cause he got kicked lmao
    Ps. Not replying to u again, bye
    Last edited by Misterlowkey; 04-16-2020 at 12:50 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Misterlowkey View Post
    This toxic player is bitter cause he got kicked lmao
    Ps. Not replying to u again, bye
    More like I left seeing how unfair of you kicking players for accusing them for supposedly farming arcane chests when it was banded chests.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I ENCOURAGE EVERYONE WHO HAS A PLAN TO GO IN THIS PVP TO READ FIRST THE WHOLE POST TO SEE WHAT IS REALLY GOING ON HERE.

The guy above is crying because he does not want to follow the guideline in order to preserve active pvp. Probably did not read the post. We dont need you here TY.

We are having fun clashes and this guy cant ruin it ingame so trying to ruin it here.

Ps. My last post about u

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Nothing toxic from my part.

Summing up how you deal with people. Aswell as the reality of the situation, where no new comers could fairly "compete" with full jeweled gears with Heroic/Harrys.

Its up to new players to decide if they either save their plats or if they could still "compete". Have fun!

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 04-16-2020 at 01:33 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

We are all happy here! We are enjoying playing clashes. No problem! You leave we stay! Enjoy your new bracket.

- Homesicked

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dambro View Post
    We are all happy here! We are enjoying playing clashes. No problem! You leave we stay! Enjoy your new bracket.

- Homesicked

Yah clashes are 50/50 geared or not, even if searched in youtube videos for hc 16 pvp.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

To clear things up, the OP is probably the most toxic in this bracket. I was the one farming for banded chests in dead city and let them know what I was farming atleast 10 times, still, I was kicked.

Few days pass and his very own guild mates are asking to join me in dead city saying this same OP allows them to, if I'm not mistaken that's just favouritism. Their said rules only apply to certain people and they make countless exceptions for others.

If any of his sidekicks quote me on that I'll happily drop screenshots of farming there with members of the guild.

Furthermore, he and his guild have tried to cheap kill me / gang me multiple times in TDM. While I expect this in PvP and the last thing I'd want is to start crying over gangers on forums, this is a warning that if you continue treating players like this, you shouldn't be surprised if one of them eventually farms for that arcane weapon.

And then once we take it all back, the very person who started this bracket up would've killed it himself.

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Menace; 04-16-2020 at 06:01 AM.

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Menace For This Useful Post:

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menace View Post
    To clear things up, the OP is probably the most toxic in this bracket. I was the one farming for banded chests in dead city and let them know what I was farming atleast 10 times, still, I was kicked.

Few days pass and his very own guild mates are asking to join me in dead city saying this same OP allows them to, if I'm not mistaken that's just favouritism. Their said rules only apply to certain people and they make countless exceptions for others.

If any of his sidekicks quote me on that I'll happily drop screenshots of farming there with members of the guild.

Furthermore, he and his guild have tried to cheap kill me / gang me multiple times in TDM. While I expect this in PvP and the last thing I'd want is to start crying over gangers on forums, this is a warning that if you continue treating players like this, you shouldn't be surprised if one of them eventually farms for that arcane weapon.

And then once we take it all back, the very person who started this bracket up would've killed it himself.

Lifeless guild, Heal guild, Revenge guild all prohibit going to mage mine bruh, because it is a fast run, which means more chance for arc chest, but in other dead city map, all guild allows to farm especially for banded..all players kicked was farming mage mine even how many times warned and still farming and not getting out in mage mine. One even pm i wanna be the one that first loot arc chest(what a toxic)

Explaining to u that, we all know in AL community that arc chest is very rare and hard to come by, which means if someone looted it in the zone he will probably just kill anyone. Means probably make players unhappy to play. Even if u say if i looted it i will not use it, we dont have a guarantee from that. END OF DISCUSSION TY

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    330 Posts

Lifeless guild, Heal guild, Revenge guild all prohibit going to mage mine bruh, because it is a fast run, which means more chance for arc chest, but in other dead city map, all guild allows to farm especially for banded..all players kicked was farming mage mine even how many times warned and still farming and not getting out in mage mine. One even pm i wanna be the one that first loot arc chest(what a toxic)

Explaining to u that, we all know in AL community that arc chest is very rare and hard to come by, which means if someone looted it in the zone he will probably just kill anyone. Means probably make players unhappy to play. Even if u say if i looted it i will not use it, we dont have a guarantee from that. END OF DISCUSSION TY
    Whats not clicking? You've been told a million times that all maps, mobs, bosses all have the same chances of dropping it. You and your mates in Deadcity are as likely to loot one as everyone else. Don't delude youself.

If you want to talk about players killing anyone, worry about those in your guild rocking Heroic Harry killing everyone. Have fun!

Last edited by Ilove_Poopoo; 04-16-2020 at 06:45 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Sadly you dont have the power to ban players outside of your guild from farming it. As much as you'd like to.

I do agree that if someone was to loot it, it would cause a lot of unfairness and damage the zone. However so do things like magma, heroic harry etc. Things obtained with plat. You're allowing players to 'Pay' for an advantage but not 'Farm' for one?

Even by your logic, doesn't that mean you'll ban players from farming for eggs during eggzavior? Because if one person drops a good pet, that person will constantly overshadow the other players In the zone. Similarly to how if one person was to loot that weapon.

I'm seeing a lot of flaws here.

Last edited by Menace; 04-16-2020 at 06:49 AM.

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Menace View Post
    Sadly you dont have the power to ban players outside of your guild from farming it. As much as you'd like to.

I do agree that if someone was to loot it, it would cause a lot of unfairness and damage the zone. However so do things like magma, heroic harry etc. Things obtained with plat. You're allowing players to 'Pay' for an advantage but not 'Farm' for one?

Even by your logic, doesn't that mean you'll ban players from farming for eggs during eggzavior? Because if one person drops a good pet, that person will constantly overshadow the other players In the zone. Similarly to how if one person was to loot that weapon.

I'm seeing a lot of flaws here.

U dont get the point bro, even not p2w players can have h pet mythic pets etc pets..i personally looted 2 harry, and more peps i see in the guild like onlythug and recently left guild member cretaphid. There are many events, unli events to have a good pet, in eggzavier all players have a BIG chance to loot good pet and it is a yearly event, if someone looted op pet then many others will also, if a team has a player with op pet then the oposing team also have op pet because BIG chances for everyone to have OP pets and events dont stop. The point here is for fun, not to be the most best OP player to beat all in versus. There are always those that will be OP but they dont control the clashes.

Well we actually have the power to ban players if looted an arc chest because all guilds are allies and clash for fun only..we can all agree to not play with the person that looted the arc chest and kill him with boredom hahah, then his hardwork for looting that arc chest and wanting to become the BEST in the zone will be for nothin. I dont know for u, im just making pvp a thing again because why is it there in the first place if it is not a thing to be played and get some fun from it. Just doin good for the community

Blogger
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Ilove_Poopoo View Post
    Whats not clicking? You've been told a million times that all maps, mobs, bosses all have the same chances of dropping it. You and your mates in Deadcity are as likely to loot one as everyone else. Don't delude youself.

If you want to talk about players killing anyone, worry about those in your guild rocking Heroic Harry killing everyone. Have fun!

Have u read the whole thing? Jesus...Stop making this forum your cry zone