Thread: Thebigboo’s new discord server+some thoughts

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

Default Thebigboo’s new discord server+some thoughts

Discord link (but pls read post or at least the last paragraph): https://discord.gg/6j6765Y
    My discord: Ben2125#4811

I (thebigboo) just want to quickly say I am well aware that I am not the best pvper; I have never won a tournament and suck against 100 honor bears. I also know that myth pvp is not the most skillful type of pvp. With that said, here is my main message.

So recently I’ve been rushing every single player at 110 except for guild and 100 honor bears; this often results in people teaming me (which I thoroughly enjoy) and people trash talking me (and me trash talking them sometimes).

Since I’m not a fan of people making up scores and lying, I choose to screenshot all 1v1s, 1v2s, 1v3s, and 2v3s I win; then, I post them in a discord server so I can delete them off my phone (I don't screenshot 2v2s or 3v3s because I win almost every single fair fight so it becomes pointless).

I understand that many people think that this makes me a loser, and I completely agree, I am a loser with no life or friends.

Furthermore, because some players started saying I use an auto clicker (I have no clue what this means and I obviously never cheat), I record myself fighting and winning any 1v2s, 1v3s, and some 2v3s so people cannot say I am cheating/lying. On a somewhat related note, some players keep saying I am a scammer which is also NOT true; you can ask crimsontider about this (I bought his bd for 1.2b a while back). I know some players are trolling when they say these things but I still want people to know the truth.

I am also not a fan of getting 3 day bans or being kicked from discords for starting drama. Consequently, I am choosing to open up my discord to everyone so that we can all freely cause drama and trash talk each other with no consequences. If you’re like me and want to prove how bad/annoying/dumb some players are without some soft discord mod kicking you for being “toxic”, this is the place for you.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Care cup is empty.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by P u r e View Post
    Care cup is empty.
    Still looking for the person who asked you

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Guanek View Post
    Still looking for the person who asked you
    He died due to coronavirus. Funeral is tomorrow.