I’ve played Dark Legends for years and got bored so decided to download Arcane Legends and give it a shot!
Obviously loved it and have already spending money, however some of my concerns are I know it’s an old game but I really think they should Advertise game and bring in new players , While leveling currently level 54 I noticed empty dungeons and missions , it also took forever to have people join me on this Easter event and it wastes time on the elixirs I’ve used. Another thing is I feel like I’ve hit a wall or something It’s getting really hard to level now and maps that say they are my level are ridiculously hard. I’m not trying to complain and maybe it’s just me not doing something right. And lastly I have a few suggestions I feel they should maybe consider again no hate just some thoughts:

-Mounts , I think that they would be awesome
-Vanity holder , I thought armor holder would work for them and bought them not knowing (my fault)
-Unlock camera - kind of like Dark Legends you can fully rotate and look around
-Fix the filer chat , my chats get blurred even when they aren’t bad?

Okay I’m really sorry for ranting and I didn’t mean to sound like I’m complaining I have enjoyed this game.