Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Thoughts-no hate

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Default Thoughts-no hate

I’ve played Dark Legends for years and got bored so decided to download Arcane Legends and give it a shot!
    Obviously loved it and have already spending money, however some of my concerns are I know it’s an old game but I really think they should Advertise game and bring in new players , While leveling currently level 54 I noticed empty dungeons and missions , it also took forever to have people join me on this Easter event and it wastes time on the elixirs I’ve used. Another thing is I feel like I’ve hit a wall or something It’s getting really hard to level now and maps that say they are my level are ridiculously hard. I’m not trying to complain and maybe it’s just me not doing something right. And lastly I have a few suggestions I feel they should maybe consider again no hate just some thoughts:

-Mounts , I think that they would be awesome
    -Vanity holder , I thought armor holder would work for them and bought them not knowing (my fault)
    -Unlock camera - kind of like Dark Legends you can fully rotate and look around
    -Fix the filer chat , my chats get blurred even when they aren’t bad?

Okay I’m really sorry for ranting and I didn’t mean to sound like I’m complaining I have enjoyed this game.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

I agree with you. I think they should definetly try get more players, but advertisements are expensive I guess. The main problem is they have an ad, but it's like 30 seconds or more long, meaning it would cost thousands of dollars to put up. This being said, I think the developers think they get enough money anyways that it would just be a waste of money. As for leveling, it is nowadays atleast a hard journey for most people, there are ways to get tons of xp or increase xp. I understand how you feel about levels, nowadays there aren't as much active players so people like you who get your level quit, causing more of the problem and yeah the problem with shortage of people gets worse.

For the idea of mounts, I would say +1 I think it would make the game cooler and more fun in a way, however the problem is arcane legends camera angle is kinda 2d. Only in the house or guild hall, you can move the camera angle. And mounts only work well in eithers full 2D games or full 3D games, and arcane legends is like 2.5D in a way where its 3D models, but the camera angle makes it like 2D ish. (Hard to explain) Now, since you also mentioned unlocking camera, if they were to too that then mounts would be possible.
    Also there already is a vanity holder.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Noceur For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    42 Posts

Thank you ^_^

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

You can level up easily by doing daily quests.. like 2 levels per day for your level.. agree on advertising

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mindyaownbaby View Post
    I’ve played Dark Legends for years and got bored so decided to download Arcane Legends and give it a shot!
    Obviously loved it and have already spending money, however some of my concerns are I know it’s an old game but I really think they should Advertise game and bring in new players , While leveling currently level 54 I noticed empty dungeons and missions , it also took forever to have people join me on this Easter event and it wastes time on the elixirs I’ve used. Another thing is I feel like I’ve hit a wall or something It’s getting really hard to level now and maps that say they are my level are ridiculously hard. I’m not trying to complain and maybe it’s just me not doing something right. And lastly I have a few suggestions I feel they should maybe consider again no hate just some thoughts:

-Mounts , I think that they would be awesome
    -Vanity holder , I thought armor holder would work for them and bought them not knowing (my fault)
    -Unlock camera - kind of like Dark Legends you can fully rotate and look around

Okay I’m really sorry for ranting and I didn’t mean to sound like I’m complaining I have enjoyed this game.
    Try completing quests, they give a lot of XP. At some levels there are some big changes in power between items too, that's how the expansions progressed, so that's why you are weak compared to the maps.

If you're doing maps like Graveyard with level 54 gear then you will definitely be too weak. The power jump from 56 to 57 is quite big, so get to level 57 fast and get some Dusk/Lightbearer gears.

Edit: There already is a vanity holder I think, and you can turn off chat filter in social settings.
    Retired

7.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #6
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Not sure what you mean here - there's a helmet holder, armor holder, weapon holder, and back item holder. They all accept both vanity and non-vanity items of the appropriate type (except back, which is only vanity).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

+1 for mounts , they could give speed bonus in exchange for not having attacks or looting for us.
    And about your leveling problems , you said you put money into the game already why not just using plat to level up to 70 right away?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    36 Posts

In options under the social tab > chat, you can uncheck "filter chat" to stop that from happening

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

you can do it by daily quest man