Thread: Make a Solo Ebonthrax Version

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Post Make a Solo Ebonthrax Version

Can you consider making a solo thrax version I really want to be able to farm the great dragon but the current stat of the game doesn’t promote the regular playing of the game... only events mostly so I think it would be appropriate to have a solo version of Ebonthrax where the map is scaled to a single person. Some people like myself still want to play the actual content of this game outside events to farm equipment and right now you can’t do that hardly at leasure because the player base that plays regularly isn’t there anymore.
    Last edited by Chaasivab; 04-06-2020 at 07:36 PM.

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chaasivab For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I’m just asking you to consider this because the stat of the regular game needs to change and have some love...

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    490 Posts

I see where you are coming from but in all honesty the map is already quite solo able. I’ve done entire runs solo with my mage in under 3 min consistently without the use of any elixirs (though I did use ruby vanity set for 3x damage). For the dragon itself, I highly recommend switching to a Volta dagger because it’s proc is insanely good against things with high HP. I believe I have a 45 second Ebonthrax I posted on the forums some time ago, check it out if interested.
    I often ask myself, why am I so attractive?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Let me just say this no you can not farm these stages unless you have mythical gear so the thing you post is such a lie the boards are only for either groups or if soloed mythical set so don't feed this load on here I totally agree with the request and I might add they need to make the mythical gear drop more I am so tired of running the board and get not a thing but bologna drops that I trash yes I spend my hard earned money not no free Platinum from a game to work on the mythical drops and it is such BS I swear the word myth is true what this game is about to be I remember when the game was so much more and now we'll to be honest it isn't what I remember this game use to be about getting to know each other and have fun now it is dissing and if you want a rare item might as well forget it sts needs to stop worrying about new events and work on making the game more interesting like instead of little to none getting a mythical drop make it more random if you want to solo then dang it make it to where you can solo the boards in eb with some what good gear not if you have a vanity on I use one mythical gear that is the helm and them epic with really good enchantments and on top of that I can use the raging saint, the mystic serpent, ruby, or emerald set still cantake it even close I may have a new account now but by all means I have play this since almost day one if stshas any records of stuff look up my original guild and I am the founder of it "mi familia" ya I was dumb and did a stupid thing but they can see I have played and spent money and I am so upset right now people can get by treating others like trash of say something that isn't true like this request man you are such a noob and heck you probably con someone out of their stuff to make your own self rich at least I can say what this request is fair and I believe that mine as well which is make the mythical drop not just for thrax runs better but also make it to where you can get it on the eb runs to I am so dang tired of spending my money and not get nothing from it so forget the event you are trying to work out bring back gold events and all the old ones they was just fine if you want to make an improvement make the van weapons have stats like gold loot xp dps nothing was ever wrong with the old ways heck bring back to where if you got your dailys all week give a prize what happened to when you got to lvl66 you got the legends set stop making thing so much harder or worse my bad but I am so upset with this I spend my gold and money to get certain stuff and I am so done and sts wants to know what they can do to make it better

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Halfbreed82 For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    258 Posts

I agree Ebonthrax boss is difficult if you are not level 110 or have Mythic gear and Ruby set for damage. The drop rate of Mythic gear is still extremely low and the best option to farm them is still in a full party in hyperthrax platinum dungeon.

A different option to get mythic gear is to farm gold in Isle of Night map and buy the pieces.

But I do agree Ebonthrax boss is too hard to solo alone without the best gear on game and with a party.
    Last edited by Fwend; 04-08-2020 at 12:18 AM.

I would rather walk with a friend in the dark, than alone in the light.
    -Helen Keller