Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bring 71 back

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Default Bring 71 back

Hey are you bored of unbalanced endgame pvp or 40 pvp? Come to 71 (gonna need to enchant) the pvp is actually balanced even with the enchants. This used to be the best pvp lvl and its still just as fun as it used to be. I have used every class with every 70/71 set and it hasnt changed that much just some more armor and damage. Make a 71 toon and see for yourself lets have another lvl active other than 40 and 110.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Definately agree it should come back.

I had a 71 ffa game yesterday and it really was great fun. I think more people would come back if we all used clean sets or honor L30 sets.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Hey are you bored of unbalanced endgame pvp or 40 pvp? Come to 71 (gonna need to enchant) the pvp is actually balanced even with the enchants. This used to be the best pvp lvl and its still just as fun as it used to be. I have used every class with every 70/71 set and it hasnt changed that much just some more armor and damage. Make a 71 toon and see for yourself lets have another lvl active other than 40 and 110.
    Alas I dont think it would come back. I have made a lengthy thread on why 71 should come back. Not even a reply.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Imho there are many reasons why 71 won't be as active as 40 or 110. Many issues like the cost of playing, a clean set can range from 8-20m. You'll have alot to enchant which further increases the price, weapons, armors, shield, elite 3pc, and a amulet. Then you'll just ask the question if it's even worth playing knowing that their will be many bad apples who will just get up and buy a QTR.

Even with all that being said this doesn't make 40 or 110 any better. 40 is a repetitive joke and 110 is the most unbalanced PvP I've seen in a while. The only thing you could ask for is a update towards honor specific gear, i already did this and was pretty much told No. The games meta is terrible, which is why i no longer play PL after giving my stuff away, and i don't see anything relevant being fixed anytime soon.

Even if QTR, Enchants, and elites didn't exist 71 would be just as unbalanced as 110 honor thanks to the buff on Iron Blood. A dragon ring crusher bear will beat a 3pc Goddess mage with ease. That's not normal at all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

"110 PvP is most unbalanced" that's funny
    IF that's the case Honor is way more unbalanced literally and the class to class difference can be just huge as much as one class need 3-4 hits to kill it but few all skill hit with proper combo won't kill it.

Players enjoy honor because buff debuffs works better to an extent and it need longer time to kill opponent not bcz it's balanced stop spreading miss leading things .
    Last edited by Waug; 04-09-2020 at 09:27 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    67 Posts

From what I understand, L110 is as balance as it can be.. It is more luck than anything and the dodge is why. If L110 was less rng and more able to hit every skill, everyone would probably hate it even more then because bears would literally dominate with a beckon stomp combo. If you think about it, every class would 2 shot everyone. So I think personally, L110 is as balanced as it could possibly be. Even foxes are viable at endgame unlike previous caps since L71.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    "110 PvP is most unbalanced" that's funny
    IF that's the case Honor is way more unbalanced literally and the class to class difference can be just huge as much as one class need 3-4 hits to kill it but few all skill hit with proper combo won't kill it.

Players enjoy honor because buff debuffs works better to an extent and it need longer time to kill opponent not bcz it's balanced stop spreading miss leading things .
    30-40 Honor? Every class kills each other equally which is balanced. Debuffs matter which is balanced. Mages and birds don't 1 shot bears. That's balanced. 110 Regular PvP and honor is just as garbage as blaster meta in twink. You can't name a single OG cap that 110 Myth PvP is identical of.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Blaster meta isn't totally abhorrent. There's definitely a difference between a skilled player and a so so. This is just my 2 cents based on seeing Jun like every mage at 40. My point is that it isn't as RNG as people think.

Just a thought: would it be possible to revive the sewers pvp community 51-55? That was the most balanced pvp has ever been. If all pvpers decided to go for it(just like they did with 40), we might be seeing games every day. I think the main reason that nobody plays other lvls except for 40 or 110 is because they know that no one else will be on.
    It would be super easy to get clean gear too so the problem of people having already enchanted their gear isnt too troublesome.
    And boot/respectfully ask people not to use QTRs and enchants (after all it's their loss if they use these since nobody will play with them).

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    54 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Vapourised View Post
    Blaster meta isn't totally abhorrent. There's definitely a difference between a skilled player and a so so. This is just my 2 cents based on seeing Jun like every mage at 40. My point is that it isn't as RNG as people think.

Just a thought: would it be possible to revive the sewers pvp community 51-55? That was the most balanced pvp has ever been. If all pvpers decided to go for it(just like they did with 40), we might be seeing games every day. I think the main reason that nobody plays other lvls except for 40 or 110 is because they know that no one else will be on.
    It would be super easy to get clean gear too so the problem of people having already enchanted their gear isnt too troublesome.
    And boot/respectfully ask people not to use QTRs and enchants (after all it's their loss if they use these since nobody will play with them).
    That being said, blaster meta is definitely my least favorite pvp zone.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

With QTR running amock id say no. Even then you'll have to consider that the 2016 stat nerf effectively destroyed many sets capabilities to compete, perfect example is copper becoming obsolete dispite it reigning as the best set in 35 since swamp cap. Custom lost it's damage and I'm sure the dodge and crit based gear that we use to play with are no longer viable after those statistic were both nerfed by 50%.

To add on. The class nerf and buffs are insane. Foxes and mages reign supreme in a OG meta type PvP. In 2018 61 birds couldn't kill 56 mages yet 61 mages could beat 3pc L.66 birds with ease. The best we can ask is for a honor arena for those gear with the originally stats but the devs refuse to do so.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 04-09-2020 at 01:22 PM.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    With QTR running amock id say no. Even then you'll have to consider that the 2016 stat nerf effectively destroyed many sets capabilities to compete, perfect example is copper becoming obsolete dispite it reigning as the best set in 35 since swamp cap. Custom lost it's damage and I'm sure the dodge and crit based gear that we use to play with are no longer viable after those statistic were both nerfed by 50%.
    If someone joins with qtr the solution is very simple boot them or get a qtr and farm em

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

If someone joins with qtr the solution is very simple boot them or get a qtr and farm em
    And that's exactly why 25-40 went to hell. Once 1 starts abusing more followed. Some wanted to play normally but they were pushed to buy a blaster to defend themselves, then they started doing the same thing they were against. It became so bad with players quick to boosting that making elites a drop was the only choice left. Same will happen to 50+. The logical solution is to get them removed or just don't play in general, which explains why 50-100 is dead.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

That being said, blaster meta is definitely my least favorite pvp zone.
    Elite meta was indeed a terrible concept but i put 100% of the blame on Enchantments. Take away Enchants and you'll see that elites feel somewhat like a watered down 50. Obviously if we had a choice we'd choose OG legendary PvP over it but that's not the point. The Meta is garbage because Enchants ruin any logical aspect for it to be somewhat decent and the stats on gear isn't well thought out. I don't know a single player personally who spends any money towards enchants and since the introduction of Elites at 1, 10, and 25 i question whether or not enchants should still be available at 30-50. Elites by themselves are enough to solo the game up until oktal so why do we need Enchantments.

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

Elite meta was indeed a terrible concept but i put 100% of the blame on Enchantments. Take away Enchants and you'll see that elites feel somewhat like a watered down 50. Obviously if we had a choice we'd choose OG legendary PvP over it but that's not the point. The Meta is garbage because Enchants ruin any logical aspect for it to be somewhat decent and the stats on gear isn't well thought out. I don't know a single player personally who spends any money towards enchants and since the introduction of Elites at 1, 10, and 25 i question whether or not enchants should still be available at 30-50. Elites by themselves are enough to solo the game up until oktal so why do we need Enchantments.
    Yea but its not like sts ever listens to their community exact reason the games dead and the remaining players r pissed.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Yea but its not like sts ever listens to their community exact reason the games dead and the remaining players r pissed.
    Ofc. Games been dead since 2016. It took them 3 years to fix a issue that nobody in the community agreed with, 3pc ring at L.1.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

30-40 Honor? Every class kills each other equally which is balanced. Debuffs matter which is balanced. Mages and birds don't 1 shot bears. That's balanced. 110 Regular PvP and honor is just as garbage as blaster meta in twink. You can't name a single OG cap that 110 Myth PvP is identical of.
    LOL, finally 30-40 honor left for u to promote it as holy grail of PVP, never heard u to promote it, never heard u to promote in this thread where it was totally related weird only thing I hear from is to buff rhinos for 100 lol u don't even play the PL's pvp heaven 30-40 pvp? no one is playing that golden pvp? It looks like such golden pvp that all pvp-ers shoulda quit everything else and play it rofl.

I can't name a single OG pvp lol because your imaginative "OG" is far from real OG

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    345 Posts

Games been dead since 2016.

/11characters

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post

/11characters
    Least the devs are self aware eh?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

iTanke supports this thread! Bring 71 back! :-)

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    29 Posts

L71 is cool, bears are too OP but still funny