Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-04-09 Content Update (273301)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CookieKrisp View Post
    I happened to remember a few more bugs/issues.

1) when you equip the holo-ween thruster. Whatever armor you are wearing will still appear on top of the thruster.
    2) if you wear shirts on female and leggings such as blood wraith and wraith leggings, there is an small invisible part if you look behind on the female character.
    3) on Cycorp map 4, consumer testing. There seems to be a bug with how many enemies are in the map. It says 100 but when you complete the map and finish the boss there are still 6 enemies left. I even checked over the map again to make sure I didn't miss anything but found nothing.
    4) when you wear rabbit ears, the hair on female and male sticks outside of the ears excluding the red ones for some reason. The hair also sticks out on females for winter caps, old man winter and big luck hats.
    5) the valentine's heart protectors look normal when you equip them, but if you walk while wearing them, they make a really awkward animation.
    6) The elite team 6 arms still look bugged when used with commando arbiter chest plate on male characters.
    7) if you wear the hydrax weapon for operative, if you equip a shield vanity, one gun completely disappears.
    8) On Swindlers Infimlnium Back in the platinum store, the color of the wings look nothing like the rest of the platinum set.
    9) if you use the engineer skill transference in pve, it will sometimes hit your teammates and kill them.
    Move these to the Bugs and Issues section!
    Also, about 3) - There are vulars that spawn from the vents, thing is you have to walk exactly over the vents. Range to which they react is veeery small, that's all.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by oraweun View Post
    Move these to the Bugs and Issues section!
    Also, about 3) - There are vulars that spawn from the vents, thing is you have to walk exactly over the vents. Range to which they react is veeery small, that's all.

I ran over all the vents and still nothing, idk if I'm just crazy or what. I recall running the map a while back for a quest and having the same issue, we ran around the map for at least 10 minutes and nothing lol.

I will repost though