Thread: Patches, patches everywhere!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Lightbulb Patches, patches everywhere!

Hi,

I want to help you, devs, with dusting this good old game, so here are different ideas for improvement:

Vanity drop rates are so low that people stopped farming and they're getting bored. Can we spice things up a bit?
    New players have no chances to progress in this SL market, especially with no special drops.

Add new pets, for example:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...ystem-addition

Another link:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...-In-game-ideas!

Check these designs out:
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...s-and-feedback
    (Yes, we are thirsty for NEW designs and items, and maps, and cap and everything)
    https://www.spacetimestudios.com/sho...article-effect

-I insist that a map with all campaign bosses collected in it exists. PL has Nuri's Funhouse, we want "Scorn's Respiratory Hospital"

-x4 Enhancer we can buy with credits

-Daily rewards: Spin the wheel, or just some set prize for just logging in daily! (Every other game has that sort of thing)

-We want useful pets!

-Add Honor PVP Pistol+Shield for Commando PVP, ion cannons don't deal substancial damage.

Thank you for reading it all, it's just been a really long time since my last post here
    Last edited by oraweun; 04-15-2020 at 01:47 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to oraweun For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

would be great to add on a way to get more credits, another bank bot or something of the like. Credits are really hard to come by and as mentioned above, it's really hard for newer players to progress in the game's market given how the prices are so high on everything and farming for gold pretty much does nothing.

Add new color shirts! They're are plenty of vanity, mainly head vanity that has no matching shirt or legging counterpart. Such as some headphones, rabbit ears, big love and the like.

New custom sets would be really nice as well, and update the implant maker. Crafting has become pretty much useless and barely anyone crafts. Materials are just sitting around collecting dust. The platinum store could also use an update.

I do agree a daily login reward would be a good idea, gain a little bit of credits a day for logging in. Also, I feel the platinum to credit option in the shop desperately needs an update. 300 plat for 75,000 credits is such a ripoff. Maybe not in the older days when everything was much much cheaper, but now 75,000 credits is nothing when you consider how expensive everything in the market is.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

I also want to add, making the code that is used to craft the new elite weapons level 61. I find it extremely difficult to farm it since it is super rare to drop. All I ask is to increase the rare of drops by a little so people can be able to craft those weapons.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Yes, i would love an increased drop rate! Even by a little bit..because i know theyre supposed to be rare.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Would it be possible to add an Honor PVP Pistol and shield? Because PVP-ing Commando vs Commando can take quiet a while due to their slow firing cannons and their high amount of HP and Armor.

Sent from a can of Soup.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    33 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by richienongbri View Post
    would it be possible to add an honor pvp pistol and shield? Because pvp-ing commando vs commando can take quiet a while due to their slow firing cannons and their high amount of hp and armor.
    yes! Please! Honor pvp pistol and shield!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

@Futumsh I'm not sure who to ask this question, but are Vanity item obtainable from crates within a map?

Sent from a can of Soup.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

We need more maps to farm. Also amy sort of way to get more credits would be amazing. Credit looks only does so much and its hard to get a start in the game with the market the way it is currently.

Also, I think there should be some sort of reward or special effect of crafting the super elite sets. Give us a reason to craftn them and work for it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Another thing to add on. Why do pve deaths count in all zones but not pve kills? Id like if you made it where you can gain pve kills in any zone to make it the same as the deaths. Or make deaths not count except in nyssara. It just makes no sense in my mind that you can die anywhere and it counts as a death meanwhile kills can only be obtained in Nyssara.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    9 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by CookieKrisp View Post
    Another thing to add on. Why do pve deaths count in all zones but not pve kills? Id like if you made it where you can gain pve kills in any zone to make it the same as the deaths. Or make deaths not count except in nyssara. It just makes no sense in my mind that you can die anywhere and it counts as a death meanwhile kills can only be obtained in Nyssara.
    Ohhh, no we're not opening this Pandora's box again, they did something similar to what you're asking for and it was not liked by the higher levels because you lose the chance to loot the rare vanity items at level above 41+ at the time, you needed to be a certain level to farm for a certain vanity item. In terms of Deaths not counting in lower levels, I dunno about that. Not sure they are able to implement that.

Sent from my Micromax Q452 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by richienongbri; 04-18-2020 at 11:43 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

but are Vanity item obtainable from crates within a map?
    192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf
    Sent from a can of Soup.
    Last edited by nitara; 06-19-2020 at 08:20 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

would defo love more items in the game