Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-04-10 Content Update (273401)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Halfbreed82 View Post
    Ok do u work for sts??? If not STFU I already know what to look at if u don't know what I am talking about stay out again I hate ppl that don't know nothing or are kids stay the hell on the bench and keep it warm you no hitting children and to be honest this is starting to tick me off this was between to ppl not 3 or 4 so keep your big brown noses out of my conversation ffs

Sent from my Nokia 3 V using Tapatalk
    If you don’t want people to join your conversation, don’t make it public over a forums post. Cinco already told you who to contact to finish your conversation in private and if you can’t comprehend what to do then you shouldn’t insult others who are trying to help you for what your lacking. Anyway it’s entertaining to watch you vent your anger towards the devs when your doing the wrong thing to start off.
    Last edited by Duckypowerz; 04-12-2020 at 08:17 PM.

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    If you don’t want people to join your conversation, don’t make it public over a forums post. Cinco already told you who to contact to finish your conversation in private and if you can’t comprehend what to do then you shouldn’t insult others who are trying to help you for what your lacking. Anyway it’s entertaining to watch you vent your anger towards the devs when your doing the wrong thing to start off.
    As for u I don't know u nor do I really give a load to and nor do I care to even read ur post or any other post u all r what make me sick of plying and ya it is why I will be treating a lot of ppl different in the game so if u see me on and I have a board running remember us better ask or ya I'll boot I have been good on this lately I'm do what I remember from the start of the game if it's not an event and I don't know u again better ask better yet even if I do know u still ask if u rush my board I'll boot I am always farming gold so now everyone knows and it does effect someone's gold loot if a player that has no or small gold loot to run with me so best off just ask to join me cuz an open board not locked and gold loot effects my runs in farming gold so now to me this has change my out look on this and again don't make events last mins the at Patty's event was the same it started off running it was ez which gave ppl a chance to get high point and left others behind I didn't like that cuz had I known I'd ran it like crazy before update sts didn't even start everyone points over on that update so now I stated what I had to if anyone reply I'm ignoring it if sts has anything to say send me a private message like Cinco did so read this carefully cuz of I'm on don't u all cry about what I sell my stuff for or if I boot you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Halfbreed82 View Post
    As for u I don't know u nor do I really give a load to and nor do I care to even read ur post or any other post u all r what make me sick of plying and ya it is why I will be treating a lot of ppl different in the game so if u see me on and I have a board running remember us better ask or ya I'll boot I have been good on this lately I'm do what I remember from the start of the game if it's not an event and I don't know u again better ask better yet even if I do know u still ask if u rush my board I'll boot I am always farming gold so now everyone knows and it does effect someone's gold loot if a player that has no or small gold loot to run with me so best off just ask to join me cuz an open board not locked and gold loot effects my runs in farming gold so now to me this has change my out look on this and again don't make events last mins the at Patty's event was the same it started off running it was ez which gave ppl a chance to get high point and left others behind I didn't like that cuz had I known I'd ran it like crazy before update sts didn't even start everyone points over on that update so now I stated what I had to if anyone reply I'm ignoring it if sts has anything to say send me a private message like Cinco did so read this carefully cuz of I'm on don't u all cry about what I sell my stuff for or if I boot you

You are so negative when you didnt try to solve your problem anyways. All you did was get angry and go off, and by the way didnt use correct math either. Im sorry you dont know how to see your purchases, but these nice devs have tried to help you and all you do is whine and complain. None of your posts have even remotely tried to solve the issue.
    You should've gone for the head...