Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-04-10 Content Update (273401)

1.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #41
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,884 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Halfbreed82 View Post
    Ok i am truly some if you don't work for sts then push on cuz in all reality I am not in no mood to hear any bs I know wtf I know and sts knows I am talking the truth so get that he'll off my arse I don't want to talk to no kids or an adult who thinks they know what the know and yes now I am being stf rude

Sent from my Nokia 3 V using Tapatalk
    In game, go to nexus -> my account -> purchase history. You'll see that you were only charged 50 for each of them rather than the old cost of 75, and that it all adds up.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Futumsh For This Useful Post:

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ok do u work for sts??? If not STFU I already know what to look at if u don't know what I am talking about stay out again I hate ppl that don't know nothing or are kids stay the hell on the bench and keep it warm you no hitting children and to be honest this is starting to tick me off this was between to ppl not 3 or 4 so keep your big brown noses out of my conversation ffs

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Halfbreed82 For This Useful Post:

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    38 Posts

Ok do u work for sts??? If not STFU I already know what to look at if u don't know what I am talking about stay out again I hate ppl that don't know nothing or are kids stay the hell on the bench and keep it warm you no hitting children and to be honest this is starting to tick me off this was between to ppl not 3 or 4 so keep your big brown noses out of my conversation ffs

Futumsh does work for STS...

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to P u r e For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    34 Posts

This might be the weirdest interaction with devs I've ever seen

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Faq For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Faq View Post
    This might be the weirdest interaction with devs I've ever seen
    Tell me about it, pissed off dude with really bad math skills not understanding a simple answer. I guess there has to be a 1st some time.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Dude you are weird.

Gesendet von meinem SM-G960F mit Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    47 Posts

I’m not sure who hurt you so bad but I wish you find peace and forgive yourself for being rude to people who only are here to help you because you can’t do anything to fix your problem yourself. You rely on other people so that makes you dependent on them to get what you want. DON’T BITE THE HAND THAT FEEDS YOU! If I was a dev I would just mute you and not help you by now.

Can we go ahead and just close this thread it’s Easter and I don’t want to see this kind of sad thread.... also HAPPY EASTER!!
    #Buffarcanestaff #FixArcaneESBProc

I don't know how to play video games casually. I'm either not interested at all or I play 16 hours and forget to eat.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

If you don’t want people to join your conversation, don’t make it public over a forums post. Cinco already told you who to contact to finish your conversation in private and if you can’t comprehend what to do then you shouldn’t insult others who are trying to help you for what your lacking. Anyway it’s entertaining to watch you vent your anger towards the devs when your doing the wrong thing to start off.
    Last edited by Duckypowerz; 04-12-2020 at 08:17 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

I wish i could put input in but i cant understand your english yo
    You should've gone for the head...

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Futumsh View Post
    In game, go to nexus -> my account -> purchase history. You'll see that you were only charged 50 for each of them rather than the old cost of 75, and that it all adds up.
    My bad I didn't know u worked for sts and I already did all that and all look I am so done with this it is obvious that u all will say ur r right and I am wrong just like I will say I am right an u all r wrong so I will take a lose like I always have in this game but I will be keeping a tight eye on my Platinum from here on out I use to just say forget it before but from now on I want so again I'll be the bigger person and take a lose in this but it is a shame that me some who has played off and on since u have just develop the game is treated like I do so farwell and I will say that this bits I wouldn't ever try to get on over on someone if anything o am the one that gets played in this game and I tired of it really I am so from here on out drop this subject cuz to me it is very sore ok

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    If you don’t want people to join your conversation, don’t make it public over a forums post. Cinco already told you who to contact to finish your conversation in private and if you can’t comprehend what to do then you shouldn’t insult others who are trying to help you for what your lacking. Anyway it’s entertaining to watch you vent your anger towards the devs when your doing the wrong thing to start off.
    As for u I don't know u nor do I really give a load to and nor do I care to even read ur post or any other post u all r what make me sick of plying and ya it is why I will be treating a lot of ppl different in the game so if u see me on and I have a board running remember us better ask or ya I'll boot I have been good on this lately I'm do what I remember from the start of the game if it's not an event and I don't know u again better ask better yet even if I do know u still ask if u rush my board I'll boot I am always farming gold so now everyone knows and it does effect someone's gold loot if a player that has no or small gold loot to run with me so best off just ask to join me cuz an open board not locked and gold loot effects my runs in farming gold so now to me this has change my out look on this and again don't make events last mins the at Patty's event was the same it started off running it was ez which gave ppl a chance to get high point and left others behind I didn't like that cuz had I known I'd ran it like crazy before update sts didn't even start everyone points over on that update so now I stated what I had to if anyone reply I'm ignoring it if sts has anything to say send me a private message like Cinco did so read this carefully cuz of I'm on don't u all cry about what I sell my stuff for or if I boot you

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

As for u I don't know u nor do I really give a load to and nor do I care to even read ur post or any other post u all r what make me sick of plying and ya it is why I will be treating a lot of ppl different in the game so if u see me on and I have a board running remember us better ask or ya I'll boot I have been good on this lately I'm do what I remember from the start of the game if it's not an event and I don't know u again better ask better yet even if I do know u still ask if u rush my board I'll boot I am always farming gold so now everyone knows and it does effect someone's gold loot if a player that has no or small gold loot to run with me so best off just ask to join me cuz an open board not locked and gold loot effects my runs in farming gold so now to me this has change my out look on this and again don't make events last mins the at Patty's event was the same it started off running it was ez which gave ppl a chance to get high point and left others behind I didn't like that cuz had I known I'd ran it like crazy before update sts didn't even start everyone points over on that update so now I stated what I had to if anyone reply I'm ignoring it if sts has anything to say send me a private message like Cinco did so read this carefully cuz of I'm on don't u all cry about what I sell my stuff for or if I boot you

This made absolutely no sense man. All I said is have your conversation in private if you don’t want others input, but you chose a public forums thread lol.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

I don’t know who’s worst halfbreed or golem I’d just like to apologize to Cinco and the rest of STS for the behavior of the two. Y’all enjoy y’all’s day lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    45 Posts

You are so negative when you didnt try to solve your problem anyways. All you did was get angry and go off, and by the way didnt use correct math either. Im sorry you dont know how to see your purchases, but these nice devs have tried to help you and all you do is whine and complain. None of your posts have even remotely tried to solve the issue.
    You should've gone for the head...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    53 Posts

Default 2020-04-10 Content Update (273401)

So here are the pics

Are these pic photo shop or edited or something? Never seen screen shots that look like this before

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk and I think IGN means in game name and something definitely seem fishy here
    Last edited by Hjable; 04-17-2020 at 06:15 PM.