Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 2020-04-10 Content Update (273401)

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

And Cinco I promise it has nothing to do with u man I am so tired of this I have logged complaints about stuff and no one here's what I have to say I am just so tired of being over looked when I have a complaint but everyone else's issues are resolved you know for once I'd like to have been heard so my bad if it seems like I am grilling you cuz I am not I don't speak my mind unless it's not right to everyone on a side note next time u do something like this gauntlet thing make it set to where certain lvls can do it with each other for example lvls 1-15 or lvl15-25 only kind of thing but still have the drops but make it more rare for low lvls like myth or arcane drops for them more rare I mean as it stands lvl110 has to carry even lvl105's food for thought but back on to what I was talking about again my bad but first update with this event I lost tokens and so did a few others I run with and this update just pushed it all

Sent from my Nokia 3 V using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Halfbreed82; 04-10-2020 at 11:27 AM.

2.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #22
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Halfbreed82 View Post
    And Cinco I promise it has nothing to do with u man I am so tired of this I have logged complaints about stuff and no one here's what I have to say I am just so tired of being over looked when I have a complaint but everyone else's issues are resolved you know for once I'd like to have been heard

It doesn't help to get furious. Also - the email that you indicated for your lost account has never been associated with any Spacetime game. This could be the core reason why you're dissatisfied - we cannot offer support for accounts that don't exist. Maybe you made the account under a different email and got it mixed up? Maybe it was a trial account that was never converted to a Spacetime email-verified account? Either way it is definitely not in our records. If you would like further help with this you can send me the names of the characters that you had on this old account - or any character on your new account and I can take it from there (looking into your device, etc.) and see what I can find.
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Hello Cinco, I just want to ask if the tokens we earned from the current event will resets when a new event comes?

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

No I will say I was dumb and trusted someone look for the avatar name sirhalfbreed or the guild leader of mi familia ya I did switch the email and didn't know what would happen but I did u would have to look up the name or guild leader to find it again it was so long ago but I'm not worried about that I just want to know what is up with the Platinum thing

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

And no the tokens we earn he already said we will keep due to feature events will have them so we will be keeping them in our stuff that u did read in the forum my friend so that sud not be a worry for that matter but Cinco if it can be recovered that would be awesome I didn't have a lot of old stuff in my item bags like the legend sets and we'll it is my main account lol the names are sirdoja, lordhalfbreed, madamselyna, sirhalfbreed , my guild name was "mi familia" at the time my bear was leader in it I don't see them active in game but I know they haven't been deleted I send friend request to them a lot

6.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #26
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Endpoints View Post
    Hello Cinco, I just want to ask if the tokens we earned from the current event will resets when a new event comes?
    Current plan is to allow you to keep them. I have an idea of soaking them up with a subsequent event (but one where the tokens themselves don't drop... they just get used up).

All that said... it's quite possible that hoarding them could become a problem. If this problem arises we'll add a process that strips them once the relevant event cool-down period has ended (like we do in AL).
    | | | |

Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Hey I think u sud keep themtbh it's a good idea to have like make a gold event to make ppl want to use them and not hoard them I do miss them events or like certain elixirs for them here is a real question are you all ever going to make any vanity weapons that have gold loot on them and why does the arcane weapons have the same sloths as the mythical one couldn't u all add one more to them

8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #28
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Hey I think u sud keep themtbh it's a good idea to have like make a gold event to make ppl want to use them and not hoard them I do miss them events or like certain elixirs for them here is a real question are you all ever going to make any vanity weapons that have gold loot on them and why does the arcane weapons have the same sloths as the mythical one couldn't u all add one more to them

I do suspect that we'll have individual pieces (like Vanity Weapons) that supply gold loot - but there are other considerations that may influence this ;-)
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I understand it would be an issue but it would be cool to have weapon vans that have gold loot one day what about the arcane item could they have one more slot then the mythical ones???

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So IAM going to be polite about it but I have yet to get anything back on the Platinum side of things I still have the same amount as before don't know what is going on still I have logged out and in nothing changed???

11.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #31
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

So IAM going to be polite about it but I have yet to get anything back on the Platinum side of things I still have the same amount as before don't know what is going on still I have logged out and in nothing changed???

ALL affected accounts have been refunded.
    What is your IGN?
    Second (and last time) I'm asking.
    Last edited by Cinco; 04-10-2020 at 01:40 PM.
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

I didn't know ign means in game name trumadamseyln

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

On my purchase history I sud get back 350 Platinum so o sud be instead of 340 Platinum I sud be with 25 Platinum reimbursement should be and I should have 690 for Platinum???

14.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #34
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

On my purchase history I sud get back 350 Platinum so o sud be instead of 340 Platinum I sud be with 25 Platinum reimbursement should be and I should have 690 for Platinum???

You should have 350 minus the 10 you just spent.
    | | | |

15.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #35
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

The refunds are not visible in your purchase log also btw.
    | | | |

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ok look I didn't use all my Platinum up and I just bought 800 more on the 9th and the 3rd both times 800 so that leaves me with 1600 Platinum with CS sloths classy looter, and the awaken items from the 3rd to 9th that is 605 take off of that 800 and keep in mind this is not before the Platinum I got before then we are going off from the 3rd so 605-800=195 left ok so on the 9th I bought 800 more Platinum that took me to 995 ok so at the time the tokens was 75 each I bought 14 at 75 each so take 995-75×14 due to I got 14 token packs at 75 each and I had 995 total from the last two Platinum purchases that left me with 55 Platinum take off 10 due to the awaken item I did so it's 45 now if I got back 25 for the 14 time I bought the token packs it would be 45 from Platinum+25 for the reimbursement of one × that by 14 times I bought the packs I should have 395 Platinum now if we want to go off my hole history we can see how I have lost more Platinum over the time but I am talking about from the last two purchases of Platinum I only have 340 Platinum and I know the refund isn't see able on the history but if u look at it u can see the math isn't right I was going to buy more Platinum but I didn't have 75 to get another pack

17.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #37
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    3,166 Posts

Ok look I didn't use all my Platinum up and I just bought 800 more on the 9th and the 3rd both times 800 so that leaves me with 1600 Platinum with CS sloths classy looter, and the awaken items from the 3rd to 9th that is 605 take off of that 800 and keep in mind this is not before the Platinum I got before then we are going off from the 3rd so 605-800=195 left ok so on the 9th I bought 800 more Platinum that took me to 995 ok so at the time the tokens was 75 each I bought 14 at 75 each so take 995-75×14 due to I got 14 token packs at 75 each and I had 995 total from the last two Platinum purchases that left me with 55 Platinum take off 10 due to the awaken item I did so it's 45 now if I got back 25 for the 14 time I bought the token packs it would be 45 from Platinum+25 for the reimbursement of one × that by 14 times I bought the packs I should have 395 Platinum now if we want to go off my hole history we can see how I have lost more Platinum over the time but I am talking about from the last two purchases of Platinum I only have 340 Platinum and I know the refund isn't see able on the history but if u look at it u can see the math isn't right I was going to buy more Platinum but I didn't have 75 to get another pack

Sorry you’re having trouble with the math. I have development to attend to and can’t continue to illustrate this process for you. Send an email to support and they will be able to help explain to you how your refunds were applied. Best wishes :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    | | | |

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    22 Posts

Ok, I can't bear this whole back and forth. So, I'm just gonna help. According to you, you had 995 plat left after the second 800 plat purchase on 9th. You bought 14 packs at 75 plat each. That isn't possible. 14 packs would've costed 1050 plat. You had 995.
    I have no idea how to add a picture in this signature

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ok here we go I said in the end I should have 995 plat omg read it before you dip into it

Banned
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Ok i am truly some if you don't work for sts then push on cuz in all reality I am not in no mood to hear any bs I know wtf I know and sts knows I am talking the truth so get that he'll off my arse I don't want to talk to no kids or an adult who thinks they know what the know and yes now I am being stf rude