Results 1 to 14 of 14

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: Bronze key to the realm

  1. #1
    Member Naetheanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default Bronze key to the realm

    Guys dont open it, its not even worth, only 5 mins, you can farm around 200k gold wich is even less that a bday box and I didnt get to find vendor in that briefly 5 mins, thats all I wanted, discounted enchants...

    Took me endless boxes and alot of plat to find the key, im sad and so disappointed.

    Not opening more boxes im done, just 5 mins? 5H could be worth the plat and the gold i wasted on boxes.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Naetheanimal For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member Guanek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    137
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    11
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    30
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

    Default

    i opened round about 90 boxes now, not even 1 key.

  4. #3
    Member Naetheanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    How is it that rare for a briefly 5 mins and not even a guaranteed enchant discount vendor? Lost key, wish I kept it, if i had knew...

  5. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2019
    Posts
    33
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    5
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

    Default

    Hey welcome to sts so like I was told don't cry u got what u got

    Sent from my Nokia 3 V using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    Guys dont open it, its not even worth, only 5 mins, you can farm around 200k gold wich is even less that a bday box and I didnt get to find vendor in that briefly 5 mins, thats all I wanted, discounted enchants...

    Took me endless boxes and alot of plat to find the key, im sad and so disappointed.

    Not opening more boxes im done, just 5 mins? 5H could be worth the plat and the gold i wasted on boxes.

    What map did you use to farm this??

  7. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2018
    Posts
    16
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    Guys dont open it, its not even worth, only 5 mins, you can farm around 200k gold wich is even less that a bday box and I didnt get to find vendor in that briefly 5 mins, thats all I wanted, discounted enchants...

    Took me endless boxes and alot of plat to find the key, im sad and so disappointed.

    Not opening more boxes im done, just 5 mins? 5H could be worth the plat and the gold i wasted on boxes.
    Gg everyone at sts.. What a complete mess of a key you made. Stupidly rare, barely any gold. And no map opened for me. Nice key wasted. Gg and well played
    Last edited by Maosachic; 04-13-2020 at 02:18 PM. Reason: Wrong wording

  8.   Click here to go to the next Dev post in this thread.   #7
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,855
    Thanked in
    1,902 Posts

    Default

    You get five minutes to use the key once it is opened.
    Those five minutes could be spent trying to loot the gold zone that you can access or they can be used to get OP enchants from Augey and Alfie.

    Obviously if you wait out those five minutes doing nothing you'll get nothing... so open wisely ;-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  9. #8
    Senior Member Dolloway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Rockwall Forts
    Posts
    1,139
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    616
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    810
    Thanked in
    334 Posts

    Default

    The Key to the Realm should probably last an hour with how stupidly rare it is.

    Even the bronze Key to the Realm which is an Elite rarity item is rare (more rare than Mythics opened from boxes) and only a handful of them are in the game despite probably thousands of boxes being opened.

    Having only 5 minutes to enchant items will cause players to speed enchant items and result in players accidentally getting rid of stats that they wanted to keep.

    In addition, players received 48 hour access to gold farming zones in the past as rewards for events. 5 minutes for such a rare Key to the Realm is hardly worth it in my opinion.

    I would either increase the rate of keys dropping from boxes or increase the time of the key/elixir to an hour instead of 5 minutes.

  10. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    119
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    79
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    24
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dolloway View Post
    The Key to the Realm should probably last an hour with how stupidly rare it is.

    Even the bronze Key to the Realm which is an Elite rarity item is rare (more rare than Mythics opened from boxes) and only a handful of them are in the game despite probably thousands of boxes being opened.

    Having only 5 minutes to enchant items will cause players to speed enchant items and result in players accidentally getting rid of stats that they wanted to keep.

    In addition, players received 48 hour access to gold farming zones in the past as rewards for events. 5 minutes for such a rare Key to the Realm is hardly worth it in my opinion.

    I would either increase the rate of keys dropping from boxes or increase the time of the key/elixir to an hour instead of 5 minutes.
    Make the enchanting time to 20-30 mins gold farming 10 mins there fixed

  11. #10
    Member Naetheanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    How do I realize enchant discount was on augy with only 5 mins, I thought u had to find vendor on the realm.
    Also, how am I going to enchant my myth set in 5 mins, not even one piece would be full enchanted.
    Id say 30 mins to enchant and 1H of gold farming, since key is rarer than any mythic, while I got like 10 myths, I only found that key wich I didn't knew how it worked, 5 mins were too short to realize what im doing.

  12. #11
    Member Naetheanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    I lost my key but atleast Im helping people, let them know how it works first.

    I recommend if u have one to not use it till it get fixed. You won't farm any gold in 5 mins, trust me.

  13.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #12
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,553
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    42
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    6,855
    Thanked in
    1,902 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Naetheanimal View Post
    I lost my key but atleast Im helping people, let them know how it works first.

    I recommend if u have one to not use it till it get fixed. You won't farm any gold in 5 mins, trust me.
    You get 5 minutes to access the content - this is plenty of time to enter one of the gold farming zones once (not multiple times), and it's not like you get kicked out after the key expires.
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  14. #13
    Member Naetheanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    164
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Ok man, you are right,I wasted mine, I'll try to find another if Im lucky enough. I want to try, im very hyped for the op enchants, maybe better chance for max stats?

  15. #14
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    19
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    17
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7
    Thanked in
    3 Posts

    Default

    yes definitely should be more time

Similar Threads

  1. B) Vampire Bronze Vanity Rog
    By Pkoar in forum AL Traders Market
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-07-2020, 04:45 AM
  2. Bug with display of bronze alter
    By Stephencobear in forum AL Technical Issues and Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-29-2019, 07:07 PM
  3. Where my bronze tier prize go?
    By Errorrz in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-29-2016, 10:49 PM
  4. No Bronze tier Reward ?!
    By Veenihiv in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-26-2016, 09:53 PM
  5. bronze tier
    By marfibagheera in forum Warrior Class Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 07-17-2014, 12:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •