Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Pls no need booty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well again, it's better than the shows on Netflix.

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

2. The Following User Says Thank You to AndroidIzz For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

"Pirate Booty" this event is very good for a business man. I know out there man! They want this event to make more cash? Correct me if im wrong Enjoy and gl for ban hammer! No trigger out there.

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIzz View Post
    Wait, isn't the op the same guy who literally ASKED for pirate booty? Or have I gone insane?

lmaooo this guy is bipolar

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah View Post
    please stop this thread, many of them do not understand justice and all are a little greedy so that all enjoy and play fair, no gold loot
    No no no no no
    Gold loot
    Delete gold loot
    We need justice
    If you can't afford to buy Gold Loot items, better you shut ur mouth. We all play from zero dont have anything and i believe there is a free player can be rich and have gold loot by patience and hard work!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

When will this madness end, have you all did not see the screenshot of this guy wanting pirate booty and then completely change.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIzz View Post
    When will this madness end, have you all did not see the screenshot of this guy wanting pirate booty and then completely change.

I have changed for the wellbeing of the whole game... be quiet ...

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    119 Posts

Please shut this thread started by welcro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    5 Posts

So ****ing bad idea lol
    The game right now is all about gold loot then you will suggest this!? Lol even pvp dont have that much player because of gold loot gear!

Sent from my PRA-LX2 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Caru View Post
    If you can't afford to buy Gold Loot items, better you shut ur mouth. We all play from zero dont have anything and i believe there is a free player can be rich and have gold loot by patience and hard work!
    LISTEN MAN!!!!!!!!
    You don't understand, man, can we make all the players enjoy the good shows that are low lv(newbie) and pemain menengah dan pro player, I just say forget gold loot give everyone a 25-30k gold run / run without having to have gold loot, not everyone is able to make gold loot 500 % more, I have a gold loot I just want everyone to enjoy playing low lv or max lv!!!
    THANKS

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Boi shush! There's no pirate booty coming, so if yall keep posting here there ain't no point. Let's just enjoy this easter

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Peace.....

/11
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    7 Posts

gold loot is the way we grind bro

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1 Post

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    It spoiled the economy now the game is become more balanced and many people are starting to play the game 💪💪 pls bring more energy based events where the grind is hard.....

Thank you
    Well dont do booty if you dont like it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    39 Posts

no pirate booty just because I don't want my dream items to become 4x more expensive, Booty Gives good opportunity to low lvls players since items at low lvl 1-70 isn't getting expensive because of its unpopularity and don't have any proc dmg , DoT etc. but at lv71-76 sure affected because end game gears are limited and highly in demand once this event started sure prices of this gears will pop high this should explain to ppl who agree and disagree to booty

I don't agree nor disagree about booty even tho im not at decent state in terms of golds ill just go with the flow of what sts decides

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Aegislegend View Post
    Well dont do booty if you dont like it.
    Yeah. I don't like farming drops cause it depends too much on luck. I grind DM every time it opens because it is a better source of income for me. I started at nothing as a free to play player. Been playing for 2 years. Just this week i finally got desire set and now have 270 gl. I farmed dm even though i didn't have much gl, and I still farm it now that I have more. Im still gonna grind hard at booty if it comes as well. Saying that it is unfair for players who aren't rich really isn't fair to say. Last booty event i had 80gl. i farmed hard and still made a lot of money for gear that I needed. With this event it really comes down to are you willing to grind or not. You gonna make a profit even if you don't have gl.

Also I hate energy events cause running kt4 is really boring and infuriating for players who don't have ss at the level cap. So a non-energy event is great.

Also, the rich usually make more on all events. I haven't farmed much this Easter cause i don't like farming energy. I still made lots of profit. People with better luck than me made more. And that is cause they had the money for expensive luck sets. You can't balance that, because the whole system is setup where the people with the best gear get the best experience. And to get the best gear you need to farm or merch. It depends on you. If you decrease the ways to get gold, then it makes it harder for people to get good gears.

And if you decrease the price or make gl worthless, then what happens to those who worked hard to get the gl?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdifficult View Post
    Yeah. I don't like farming drops cause it depends too much on luck. I grind DM every time it opens because it is a better source of income for me. I started at nothing as a free to play player. Been playing for 2 years. Just this week i finally got desire set and now have 270 gl. I farmed dm even though i didn't have much gl, and I still farm it now that I have more. Im still gonna grind hard at booty if it comes as well. Saying that it is unfair for players who aren't rich really isn't fair to say. Last booty event i had 80gl. i farmed hard and still made a lot of money for gear that I needed. With this event it really comes down to are you willing to grind or not. You gonna make a profit even if you don't have gl.

Also I hate energy events cause running kt4 is really boring and infuriating for players who don't have ss at the level cap. So a non-energy event is great.

Also, the rich usually make more on all events. I haven't farmed much this Easter cause i don't like farming energy. I still made lots of profit. People with better luck than me made more. And that is cause they had the money for expensive luck sets. You can't balance that, because the whole system is setup where the people with the best gear get the best experience. And to get the best gear you need to farm or merch. It depends on you. If you decrease the ways to get gold, then it makes it harder for people to get good gears.

And if you decrease the price or make gl worthless, then what happens to those who worked hard to get the gl?
    Thats what 30% of people dont understand bc they dont hard work,you got the point

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    250 Posts

Yes, the rich usually make more on all events. But the difference is still on reasonable range for other events. But in booty event where buckets of gold drops, the difference becomes unreasonably high and impossible for others to even getting close ever. This event only serves to widen the gap between rich players and everyone else. Even Cinco admitted that it can ruin the economy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    There's also the ruination of the economy to think about... but yeah - also lousy exploits that people "love" about the event that I can't wait to nerf ;-)
    Or do you think you know better than devs that has all the actual financial data?
    Scrapping one event wont cause the gl to become worthless. High gl players have several other options like elite valley, deep marsh, mauso etc.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA BOOTY IS NOW TERMINATE! NO MORE BOOTY

Sent from my Redmi 5 Plus using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts

it is clear that theyre only listen to the player who make them money sts is such a business after all!

Sent from my vivo 1819 using Tapatalk