Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Pls no need booty

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdikillerd View Post
    Also you didnt read all the messages up so im lazy to reply and bruh once i was a newbie on this game nobody cared about me and got scammed 2 times on same day

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk
    So because you got scammed you think other people dont deserve a fair chance? Sounds like an evil villain story.
    If you really cared you would be helping newbies or stop pretending you want this event for them.
    Disgraceful.. “bruh”

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    So because you got scammed you think other people dont deserve a fair chance? Sounds like an evil villain story.
    If you really cared you would be helping newbies or stop pretending you want this event for them.
    Disgraceful.. “bruh”
    Nah do you judge people like that in your real life? Lol never do that,i do feel what a newbie going trough the pain to only get a smal part of gold and trying to lvl up with other noob partys etc etc
    ,no pain no gain bro u gotta work hard for your rewards no easy path!
    Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-12-2020 at 05:32 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

The current arlorian egg event is already gold making event for most of player tbh, and the rich aiming to get to the lb also loot tons of plat eggs during their way climbing their position. We also hv enough ankh, respec scrolls etc from eggs too, pirate booty isnt needed. In fact, we need more gold sinker than gold maker thing in this current economy.
    I see one guild member totally new to this game with 2k kill and 100 deaths lvl 51 and doesnt know what vanity is and already make 2 mill gold in just 4 days doing the event, which is a good sign of we hv gold already, i bet he hasnt get his gl item. Pirate booty will only make the rich richer and the new player with limited gold number will find it difficult to keeping up because the items etc will go up in price either ( eventhough they make a lill from booty too).
    We dont need this pirate booty, i agree.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    10 Posts

Well i love booty
    But a new player is also the one who gonna continue to make this game more active for several years in the future
    But the problem is this game cannot be save anymore cause there a few rich player with few billion gold or milllion gold in their stash and character even if we remove booty it doesnt mean price will drop completely it will take several years for it to drop and item will have a fix price on it so can new player afford a few year waiting no cause ppl want to reach engame in 1 year... unless sts made in a few month gold sink event and stop booty event and if all ppl broke... u know what..!! u ppl complain to sts just like in awake event when many ppl buy blue awake and a massive gold sink happen!!.. what did u ppl do weren't u all complaining ur broke and also complaining all item price drop
    So who is the one who make this game like this is us ppl...sts cannot do much many ppl always complain about this and that so in the end the one who broke this game is us player who dont want a new player to catch up to us due to the reason i have play this game for several years to reach where i am what right do they have to reach my current status in a few short year most ppl in here especially the one who reach engame dont want ppl to easily reach endgame so in other word we are all just being selfish am i right?^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dreamwalker View Post
    Well i love booty
    But a new player is also the one who gonna continue to make this game more active for several years in the future
    But the problem is this game cannot be save anymore cause there a few rich player with few billion gold or milllion gold in their stash and character even if we remove booty it doesnt mean price will drop completely it will take several years for it to drop and item will have a fix price on it so can new player afford a few year waiting no cause ppl want to reach engame in 1 year... unless sts made in a few month gold sink event and stop booty event and if all ppl broke... u know what..!! u ppl complain to sts just like in awake event when many ppl buy blue awake and a massive gold sink happen!!.. what did u ppl do weren't u all complaining ur broke and also complaining all item price drop
    So who is the one who make this game like this is us ppl...sts cannot do much many ppl always complain about this and that so in the end the one who broke this game is us player who dont want a new player to catch up to us due to the reason i have play this game for several years to reach where i am what right do they have to reach my current status in a few short year most ppl in here especially the one who reach engame dont want ppl to easily reach endgame so in other word we are all just being selfish am i right?^^

Sent from my RMX1821 using Tapatalk
    +1 because i like the way you talk xD

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Well to be honest, it's all in the devs to make a decision and I would think that they won't even read this post since it became full fledged arguments. That would just make this post an invalid suggestion and would be pushed aside. But overall I quite enjoyed this wonderful drama than the shows on Netflix

Sent from my ASUS_X00TD using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by AndroidIzz View Post
    Well to be honest, it's all in the devs to make a decision and I would think that they won't even read this post since it became full fledged arguments. That would just make this post an invalid suggestion and would be pushed aside. But overall I quite enjoyed this wonderful drama than the shows on Netflix

Deserves an oscar right

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    16 Posts

Notice how only the rich players want booty event haha. They just want to get richer while the poor stay poor. And while you try to say anything, they tell you to f off or something. I mean I understand this has always been what the game was like, capitalistic, but I think it's gone too far. I think it's ok for them to have the event, but don't just do one everytime someone asked. And if anyone says "we don't have gold for event dude", they are lying. They have millions of gold, maybe billions but are greedy for more.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Noceur View Post
    Notice how only the rich players want booty event haha. They just want to get richer while the poor stay poor. And while you try to say anything, they tell you to f off or something. I mean I understand this has always been what the game was like, capitalistic, but I think it's gone too far. I think it's ok for them to have the event, but don't just do one everytime someone asked. And if anyone says "we don't have gold for event dude", they are lying. They have millions of gold, maybe billions but are greedy for more.
    I never used any plat on this game and worked hard for my rewards also the poor guys should also work hard no pain no gain no easy paths,even i feel bad for them for joining the hard journey

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    1,067 Posts

Many saying that only people with gold loot want the event. I actually sold my gold loot items; reason I want the event is because its so easy to sell stuff during the event. Who said poor players can't run? Just hit lv 71 and do the event, not rocket science.

Sent from point A to point B.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Encryptions For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Agree,I have 300m now,i can farm gold from elite gate(about 1.5m/h),
    So I'm not worried about don’t have booty,elite gates is my gold stash.lol

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bbking View Post
    Congrats ur in the top 1 percent of population and the thread isnt for people like u and is more of the average community ... shushhhh....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    69 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Things change..
    Why so many clowns lately

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Bbking View Post
    Don't remember anyone asking.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Crocodile View Post
    Why so many clowns lately

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk
    Im telling the opinion of 80 percent of the AL community where people are only average in richness are stuck in the game and at the end they will quit ... whats the use ?????

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    It spoiled the economy now the game is become more balanced and many people are starting to play the game 💪💪 pls bring more energy based events where the grind is hard.....

Thank you
    if you want to be fair, delete the gold loot at the pirate booty event, and everyone gets a max of a random gold like 10-25k, and the event boss adjusts the level of difficulty
    Play for all
    Thanks its fair
    Why not agree!!!!

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    14 Posts

please stop this thread, many of them do not understand justice and all are a little greedy so that all enjoy and play fair, no gold loot
    No no no no no
    Gold loot
    Delete gold loot
    We need justice

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mastah View Post
    please stop this thread, many of them do not understand justice and all are a little greedy so that all enjoy and play fair, no gold loot
    No no no no no
    Gold loot
    Delete gold loot
    We need justice
    Follow your train of thought,why don’t delete expensive items (like 76arc weapon),nerf all maps let everyone can paly happy and easy?
    No pain no gain.“gold loot set”had done nothing wrong,don’t complain about gl.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Can this thread just be deleted already?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    8 Posts

Waiting for devs to lock/delete this thread soon
    Meanwhile enjoy the entertainment
    Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk