Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pls no need booty

Forum Adept
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Sahiye View Post
    Maybe this guys not even have a high goldloot that's why he wants to not have pirate booty.... crab mentality

Sent from my vivo 1713 using Tapatalk
    Correct if u not hv earn it n play or play with gl that u hv

Sent from my CPH1609 using Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    302 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Encryptions View Post
    uhhahahahaha

Arcane Legends Since 2012

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    366 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by GucciBang View Post
    uhhahahahaha
    He’s using reverse psychology on devs

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

“We dont need you”
    What is that? How pathetic do you have to be to type that in, read it over and actually think “hey, this is a good argument”
    The argument “we need this so the poor get richer” is utter bs, considering the event is endgame (lv71+) it doesnt affect a majority of the poor players.
    Poor players dont have or can’t afford massive amounts of gl for this event to be viable for them.
    The people vouching for this event are mostly selfish players who want the event so they can make money, i can almost guarantee you they care less about “the poor players” than they seem to be.
    Utterly disgraceful.
    This event is mainly one sided, people who have GL can make unreasonable amounts of gold in small periods of time, while a big majority of the players stands by in awe over all the gold theyre missing out on because either they couldnt afford gl to start with, or couldnt because the event caused gl items to inflate.
    Last edited by Spooked; 04-12-2020 at 10:54 AM.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Spooked For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Spooked View Post
    “We dont need you”
    What is that? How pathetic do you have to be to type that in, read it over and actually think “hey, this is a good argument”
    The argument “we need this so the poor get richer” is utter bs, considering the event is endgame (lv71+) it doesnt affect a majority of the poor players.
    Poor players dont have or can’t afford massive amounts of gl for this event to be viable for them.
    The people vouching for this event are mostly selfish players who want the event so they can make money, i can almost guarantee you they care less about “the poor players” than they seem to be.
    Utterly disgraceful.
    This event is mainly one sided, people who have GL can make unreasonable amounts of gold in small periods of time, while a big majority of the players stands by in awe over all the gold theyre missing out on because either they couldnt afford gl to start with, or couldnt because the event caused gl items to inflate.
    So all of this means your against pirate booty right

Envoyé de mon SM-J120H en utilisant Tapatalk

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    26 Posts

“We dont need you”
    Utterly disgraceful.
    Hail the true ARLORIAN... thats correct bro .. booty always killed the game with too much inflow of cash .. which made it unplayable for the medium characters.. i had opted booty before but the number of negatives outweigh the number of posititves greatly....

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Lookupnabs View Post
    Hail the true ARLORIAN... thats correct bro .. booty always killed the game with too much inflow of cash .. which made it unplayable for the medium characters.. i had opted booty before but the number of negatives outweigh the number of posititves greatly....
    You can still buy gold loot rn as you have alot of time why complaining xD ,wanna grind on energy events go ahead no offense,but why even gold loot is created if we arent going to use it,pirate booty is just once a year for like 1 week maybe?, the event is just for endgamers and the guys who has gold loots,cuz us endgamers we (farm), you think we farm kt4 locks now?thats 2014,how would we buy endgame gears if they are so expensive,and we are grinding only with gold loot,if you dont like gold loot tell sts to remove it straight

Last edited by Mehdikillerd; 04-12-2020 at 11:46 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

“We dont need you”
    Utterly disgraceful.
    +1. People who ask for Pirate Booty “so the poor players get rich” are lying. They want the gold for themselves.

Go play Idle Legends if those kind of events are your thing.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    86 Posts

I think cinco said they won't release pirate booty until they find a way to make it unexploitable.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by arcanefid View Post
    +1. People who ask for Pirate Booty “so the poor players get rich” are lying. They want the gold for themselves.

Go play Idle Legends if those kind of events are your thing.
    Im sure against that poor wont get richer if they dont have gold loot + lvl71+ but just try to play elite gates (thats for endgamers) and rn you cant survive if you arent op enought like to waste 100-200m atleast for just surviving and being op fast runs etc,,for a endgamer who just started gold loot like has for exemple 300gl, how would he get does gears and be op,cuz thats the purpose of gold loot right is getting richer, thats why pirate booty comes in hand,now tell me if im wrong cuz thats the only way to get gold,for new players

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Mehdikillerd For This Useful Post:

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    142 Posts

“We dont need you”
    Utterly disgraceful.
    Are you ok? I guess not

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mehdikillerd View Post
    Im sure against that poor wont get richer if they dont have gold loot + lvl71+ but just try to play elite gates (thats for endgamers) and rn you cant survive if you arent op enought like to waste 100-200m atleast for just surviving and being op fast runs etc,,for a endgamer who just started gold loot like has for exemple 300gl, how would he get does gears and be op,cuz thats the purpose of gold loot right is getting richer, thats why pirate booty comes in hand,now tell me if im wrong cuz thats the only way to get gold,for new players

I'm not sure what you're trying to say to be honest.

A player with average gears and no Gold Loot gears will get 10M in 1 week of Pirate Booty.
    An OP player with 600% Gold loot will clear the maps 3 times faster (because better gear) and will make 180M in the same time.

That's not helping anyone. Not to mention the botters.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    4 Posts

The majority of the community is already playing idle legends. If you think people want to farm rare drops you are stuck in like 2012 bro. Gold loot is one of the only things that has kept this game somewhat active for the last few years, certainly not lock farming or rare drop farming, i understand some people can only afford like 120% gl set, but that doesnt mean the rest of the community that has invested in gl should not get the opportunity to use it.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Dropdamic View Post
    The majority of the community is already playing idle legends. If you think people want to farm rare drops you are stuck in like 2012 bro. Gold loot is one of the only things that has kept this game somewhat active for the last few years, certainly not lock farming or rare drop farming, i understand some people can only afford like 120% gl set, but that doesnt mean the rest of the community that has invested in gl should not get the opportunity to use it.
    They get to abuse it in Elite Valley maps.
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

I am fine actually, thanks.
    Truly “enlightened” you could say
    Are you ok? Guess not
    Does this mean i am against booty? Yes, i dont need the economy ruined every quarter year.
    But im more against the people preaching saying they want it for the poor side of arlor when clearly they only care about pirate booty so they can fill their pockets.

So all of this means your against booty right
    Last edited by Spooked; 04-12-2020 at 12:20 PM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I'm not sure what you're trying to say to be honest.

A player with average gears and no Gold Loot gears will get 10M in 1 week of Pirate Booty.
    An OP player with 600% Gold loot will clear the maps 3 times faster (because better gear) and will make 180M in the same time.

That's not helping anyone. Not to mention the botters.
    Bro its arcane legends 2020, back in my day 1m was a big thing to get if u have 1m you are rich,things have changed, now 10m is nothing compared to how economy changed u know what i mean like 50m is 5m in past .

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Bro its arcane legends 2020, back in my day 1m was a big thing to get if u have 1m you are rich,things have changed, now 10m is nothing compared to how economy changed u know what i mean like 50m is 5m in past .

I know bro homie dawg but how does that help your argument in this case?
    Retired

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    283 Posts

Bro its arcane legends 2020, back in my day 1m was a big thing to get if u have 1m you are rich,things have changed, now 10m is nothing compared to how economy changed u know what i mean like 50m
    1m might not be alot to you, but alot of people dream of having that kind of gold.
    Stop being so pretentious.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    19 Posts

I know bro homie dawg but how does that help your argument in this case?
    Economy wont stop on getting bigger mate they should also change that 99m max to more, u see what i mean its just people still thinking its still arcane legends 2015

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    394 Posts

Economy wont stop on getting bigger mate they should also change that 99m max to more, u see what i mean its just people still thinking its still arcane legends 2015

I'm not saying they should stop the economy or whatever, I'm just not supporting an event that is dull as F and there is nothing but large gold drops that benefits only players who are already rich.
    Retired