Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 24

  Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 110 mythic sets

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default 110 mythic sets

    @Cinco Mythic/arcane sets need a buff to armor and health. Dodge needs to be nerfed on them also would help alot with balancing the sets. Also auto attacks need nerfed especially dex it does way too much damage
    Last edited by holdmytalons; 04-12-2020 at 11:29 PM.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:


  3. #2
    Member Duckypowerz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Posts
    161
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    2
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    48
    Thanked in
    31 Posts

    Default

    Str set is so bad this cap, it can hardly ever get close enough to use its auto dmg making it almost useless. Mages need their heal to be fixed so they can cycle it properly instead of having to wait for the ticking heal to be gone in order to heal again. Without these fixes myth/arcane pvp will just stay unbalanced. The arcane staff has less range and a slower auto but has like 1.5k more damage and the proc looks to be very good so I canít say if itís worse or better than myth staff for pvp. The arcane bow is worlds better than the myth bow because it has a 2k dmg boost. The arcane sword is absolute awful, it has only 800 more dmg than myth 2h but besides this fact itís just useless because the 1h set is better in almost in every facet. I play str and Itís honestly awful this cap. I donít want the str set to be overpowered and run over everything but what I am looking for is something closer to balance. I shouldnít be getting auto killed before I can even land one of my auto attacks. I know some people will say just play honor but honor has its flaws as well. The skill damage and buff impacts are way too high for the gears stats at 100 honor and the auto damage is too low. Honor and myth are almost like exact opposites. I just hope in the future we can find a way to reach a better balance.

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Duckypowerz For This Useful Post:


  5. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Duckypowerz View Post
    Str set is so bad this cap, it can hardly ever get close enough to use its auto dmg making it almost useless. Mages need their heal to be fixed so they can cycle it properly instead of having to wait for the ticking heal to be gone in order to heal again. Without these fixes myth/arcane pvp will just stay unbalanced. The arcane staff has less range and a slower auto but has like 1.5k more damage and the proc looks to be very good so I canít say if itís worse or better than myth staff for pvp. The arcane bow is worlds better than the myth bow because it has a 2k dmg boost. The arcane sword is absolute awful, it has only 800 more dmg than myth 2h but besides this fact itís just useless because the 1h set is better in almost in every facet. I play str and Itís honestly awful this cap. I donít want the str set to be overpowered and run over everything but what I am looking for is something closer to balance. I shouldnít be getting auto killed before I can even land one of my auto attacks. I know some people will say just play honor but honor has its flaws as well. The skill damage and buff impacts are way too high for the gears stats at 100 honor and the auto damage is too low. Honor and myth are almost like exact opposites. I just hope in the future we can find a way to reach a better balance.
    We shouldnt be forced to play honor cinco should just fix the sets we have been saying this for months now and all we get are events fix the sets then worry bout events

  6.   This is the last Dev post in this thread.   #4
    Design Department Cinco's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    3,627
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    44
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    7,127
    Thanked in
    1,949 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    We shouldnt be forced to play honor cinco should just fix the sets we have been saying this for months now and all we get are events fix the sets then worry bout events
    I would say you're encouraged to play Honor, not necessarily 'forced' - but we have a difference of opinion on a wide range of subjects ;-)
    | | | |

    Need help? Please visit our Support Website at http://support.spacetimestudios.com

  7. #5
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    I personally like the new weapons. It reminds me of back in level 15 fights were quick and straight to the point.

  8. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    3
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post

    Default

    Cinco will you ever add a whole arcane set to go with the weapons or is it just strictly weapon only??

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Legendlost For This Useful Post:


  10. #7
    Member dmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Frost Hollow
    Posts
    224
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    167
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cinco View Post
    I would say you're encouraged to play Honor, not necessarily 'forced' - but we have a difference of opinion on a wide range of subjects ;-)
    so your saying that Mythic sets won't be fixed for PvP? is it just for PvE? do we need to play honor on L110 cuz the best sets in game can't be balanced for PvP? that's it? @Cinco
    Last edited by dmt; 04-14-2020 at 12:02 AM.

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

    Set

  12. #8
    Member Naetheanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Every lvl is getting destroyed, now L10-22 pvp, with the new valentine ring and ammy, also L20-23 lost all the variety, only viable weapon is new halloween stuff. You could use at those lvl a talon, sbl, paw, fbow, reaper, sword, hammer, xbow, toy wands,etc... Now only 3 new weapons that no one likes.

    I apreciate new content, your time and effort but some things should be fixed, just hear your twink community about elites and some gear, they know what they saying. I have 2 110 toons but pvp there sucks, there is some ppl who like to twink and since I play 10 years ago, it was always active from 10 to 40. Twink commumity need to be heard.

  13. #9
    Member dmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Frost Hollow
    Posts
    224
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    167
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default

    that's not a twink issue only but all PvP levels i think. i don't even play twink also dislike honor. the PvP community in general need to be heard. as a L110 player i wanna play PvP on best sets (if balanced ofc) not ugly honor sets
    Last edited by dmt; 04-14-2020 at 12:43 AM.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

    Set

  15. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    149
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    92
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    33
    Thanked in
    23 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dmt View Post
    it's not only a twink issue but all PvP levels i think. i don't even play twink also dislike honor. the PvP community in general need to be heard. as a L110 player i wanna play PvP on best sets (if balanced ofc) not ugly honor
    Noones ever heard just ignored always the main killer of all games

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to holdmytalons For This Useful Post:

    dmt

  17. #11
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,301
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by holdmytalons View Post
    Noones ever heard just ignored always the main killer of all games
    BTW what's ur in game name (Lvl 110)? I'm just curious

  18. #12
    Member dmt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Frost Hollow
    Posts
    224
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    167
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    145 Posts

    Default

    his IGN is Valhalla

  19. The Following User Says Thank You to dmt For This Useful Post:

    Set

  20. #13
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,301
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    Never seen that name in endgame ��

  21. #14
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    550
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    151
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    How are we encouraged to play honor when there are no updates to balance it down in my district? Do you have any comprehension on how overpowered mages are in 30-45 honor? I gave you all i had on the subject and you never listened but we are "encouraged" to play honor. Honor is no more broken than elite PvP is. Debuffs mean nothing, mages hit for super crit that shouldn't exist, the Hit fluctuates. All of these problems. Even when me and a couple of friends choose to play the game OG, original gear and stats, it still doesn't feel the same. PvP as a whole has this endgame super nuke feel to it. Shiv mage v shiv mage feels like we are all back in 76 PvP. Voodoo mages nukes each other like we still wear amulets. Everything is all F'd up right now.

  22. #15
    Member Naetheanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    If they reduce dmg, ppl wearing a whamm armor with 500hp will be unkillable, If u add them a heal like mages do, gg wp, they r unkillable.

    I personally like quick fights since I like to rush, since u can 3v1 and get some quick kills, if everyone super tanky, no one dies, just the guy who is alone, thats why I hate whamm armor and elites, they make everyone super tanky.

  23. #16
    Member Naetheanimal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    165
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    44
    Thanked in
    28 Posts

    Default

    Thats why people left L25/27, dmg there is nerfed, mages are unkillable, and mage vs mage fights take ages. If dmg is going to be reduced then ban elites, everyone having 1k health and dmg reduced by 60% is boring.

  24. #17
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,301
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    How are we encouraged to play honor when there are no updates to balance it down in my district? Do you have any comprehension on how overpowered mages are in 30-45 honor? I gave you all i had on the subject and you never listened but we are "encouraged" to play honor. Honor is no more broken than elite PvP is. Debuffs mean nothing, mages hit for super crit that shouldn't exist, the Hit fluctuates. All of these problems. Even when me and a couple of friends choose to play the game OG, original gear and stats, it still doesn't feel the same. PvP as a whole has this endgame super nuke feel to it. Shiv mage v shiv mage feels like we are all back in 76 PvP. Voodoo mages nukes each other like we still wear amulets. Everything is all F'd up right now.
    This guy even contradict himself some serious contradiction,lol. First decide what u wanna say L30 honor pvp is this bad as mentioned in this post or holy grail of pvp like what u said in another thread -->

    Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    30-40 Honor? Every class kills each other equally which is balanced. Debuffs matter which is balanced. Mages and birds don't 1 shot bears. That's balanced. 110 Regular PvP and honor is just as garbage as blaster meta in twink. You can't name a single OG cap that 110 Myth PvP is identical of.
    Last edited by Waug; 04-16-2020 at 04:55 AM.

  25. #18
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    550
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    151
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    This guy even contradict himself some serious contradiction,lol. First decide what u wanna say L30 honor pvp is this bad as mentioned in this post or holy grail of pvp like what u said in another thread -->
    Nice. Take 2 statements i make and take them out of context. I wouldnt expect much from you anyways considering your history of posts regardless class balances and everything else but ok I'll play your game.

    For starters my statement regarding 30-40 Honor PvP was directed towarda the bold claim of 110 being the best honor arena for class balances. If you cared to read that, not that you read in general in my honest opinion, you'd have seen my reply about the differences between 30-40 Honor and 110, more or less why that statement was false. Honor at 40 doesn't have a class imbalance where a single class dominates everything else, like how a bird will 11-0 a mage and a bear will 11-0 both classes with ease. In 40 every class can kill each other, even rhinos and foxes, but mages are the best overall class thanks to not being nerfed while other classes were altered. You'd have then saw how i also mentioned that while 30-40 honor is overall better than 110, it still has it's faults such as the Hit problem that came from the nerf of Hit and the introduction of 3pc which had the hit problem go unnoticed.

    There was never a time where i called the Honor arena of 30-40 the holy grail of anything, again if you read more often you'd have seen every last one of my posts on what's needed to fix the problem there. Debuffs matter like damage and armor reduction but the hit problem is what causes most of the suffering here. That's the only subject 110 got right. Yet again i can't expect much from you. This is the same guy who tried to nerf a class because of some phantom damage multiplier it doesn't even have. Imagine if i tried to nerf bears because 'I'felt like it had a Hit buff. Nice try though.

  26. #19
    Senior Member Waug's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,301
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    272
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    634
    Thanked in
    445 Posts

    Default

    Those two statements strongly contradict each other and any context can't justify lol, rather it clearly showing you can make false statements just to prove your point OR to blame dev. But good try.

    " 30-40 Honor? Every class kills each other equally which is balanced. " lol, every class kills each other equally SUCH BALANCED! and then you had to blame dev for something very serious issue there, so you came up with this -

    "Do you have any comprehension on how overpowered mages are in 30-45 honor?"
    Last edited by Waug; 04-18-2020 at 08:57 AM.

  27. #20
    Senior Member MageFFA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    ∆ Stadium, Alterra
    Posts
    550
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    9
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    151
    Thanked in
    112 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Those two statements strongly contradict each other and any context can't justify lol, rather it clearly showing you can make false statements just to prove your point OR to blame dev. But good try.

    " 30-40 Honor? Every class kills each other equally which is balanced. " lol, every class kills each other equally SUCH BALANCED!

    "Do you have any comprehension on how overpowered mages are in 30-45 honor?"
    Equally being every class can kill each other unlike in 110 where a bird can't kill a bear or a mage can't kill a bird. Equally as in how a rhino and fox both can compete with the 3 original classes, in 110 rhinos can't get kills even if they are teaming 1 player. Mages on 30-40 honor is broken because it's a class problem. Not a honor issue. I've wrote about this plenty before. Bears and birds can kill mages, but they have the utmost advantage thanks to their stats and skill damage never being nerfed. If you read more of my threads you'd see how i went into detail about all of this. If you're gonna be a smart a** about something at least take the time to read before you make a reply. You look foolish.
    Last edited by MageFFA; 04-18-2020 at 08:56 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. About the Original Mythic Sets.
    By Deathlyreaper in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-27-2020, 07:33 PM
  2. Mythic Sets Lvl 36
    By Lim Weibin in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-27-2016, 12:22 PM
  3. 36 mythic sets!
    By omgcrit in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-13-2016, 10:24 AM
  4. The Future of Mythic/Imbued sets?
    By Thexkid in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 04-19-2015, 11:57 PM
  5. Mythic Sets :)
    By jasonx123 in forum AL General Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-21-2014, 06:22 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •