Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 110 mythic sets

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    How are we encouraged to play honor when there are no updates to balance it down in my district? Do you have any comprehension on how overpowered mages are in 30-45 honor? I gave you all i had on the subject and you never listened but we are "encouraged" to play honor. Honor is no more broken than elite PvP is. Debuffs mean nothing, mages hit for super crit that shouldn't exist, the Hit fluctuates. All of these problems. Even when me and a couple of friends choose to play the game OG, original gear and stats, it still doesn't feel the same. PvP as a whole has this endgame super nuke feel to it. Shiv mage v shiv mage feels like we are all back in 76 PvP. Voodoo mages nukes each other like we still wear amulets. Everything is all F'd up right now.
    This guy even contradict himself some serious contradiction,lol. First decide what u wanna say L30 honor pvp is this bad as mentioned in this post or holy grail of pvp like what u said in another thread -->

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    30-40 Honor? Every class kills each other equally which is balanced. Debuffs matter which is balanced. Mages and birds don't 1 shot bears. That's balanced. 110 Regular PvP and honor is just as garbage as blaster meta in twink. You can't name a single OG cap that 110 Myth PvP is identical of.
    Last edited by Waug; 04-16-2020 at 04:55 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    This guy even contradict himself some serious contradiction,lol. First decide what u wanna say L30 honor pvp is this bad as mentioned in this post or holy grail of pvp like what u said in another thread -->
    Nice. Take 2 statements i make and take them out of context. I wouldnt expect much from you anyways considering your history of posts regardless class balances and everything else but ok I'll play your game.

For starters my statement regarding 30-40 Honor PvP was directed towarda the bold claim of 110 being the best honor arena for class balances. If you cared to read that, not that you read in general in my honest opinion, you'd have seen my reply about the differences between 30-40 Honor and 110, more or less why that statement was false. Honor at 40 doesn't have a class imbalance where a single class dominates everything else, like how a bird will 11-0 a mage and a bear will 11-0 both classes with ease. In 40 every class can kill each other, even rhinos and foxes, but mages are the best overall class thanks to not being nerfed while other classes were altered. You'd have then saw how i also mentioned that while 30-40 honor is overall better than 110, it still has it's faults such as the Hit problem that came from the nerf of Hit and the introduction of 3pc which had the hit problem go unnoticed.

There was never a time where i called the Honor arena of 30-40 the holy grail of anything, again if you read more often you'd have seen every last one of my posts on what's needed to fix the problem there. Debuffs matter like damage and armor reduction but the hit problem is what causes most of the suffering here. That's the only subject 110 got right. Yet again i can't expect much from you. This is the same guy who tried to nerf a class because of some phantom damage multiplier it doesn't even have. Imagine if i tried to nerf bears because 'I'felt like it had a Hit buff. Nice try though.