Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first Dev post in this thread.   Thread: 110 mythic sets

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Such solid statement that you can't deny a single thing, the more you try to justify a false statement you make more false statement lol.
    Remind you again, even though nothing is necessary.

- You said, EVERY CLASS, now where mage fox blah blah are coming from? and then you said EQUALLY KILLS EACH OTHER then what's the question of this class kills that, this class problem, this honor problem? because it's "Every class kills each other equally "
    Last edited by Waug; 04-18-2020 at 09:12 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    Such solid statement that you can't deny a single thing, the more you try to justify a false statement you make more false statement lol.
    Remind you again, even though nothing is necessary.

- You said, EVERY CLASS, now where mage fox blah blah are coming from? and then you said EQUALLY KILLS EACH OTHER then what's the question of this class kills that, this class problem, this honor problem? because it's "Every class kills each other equally "
    Can't deny a single thing? Did you not read my reply? I suggest you go back to it and read thoroughly again. Read it 6 times if you have to, or maybe you don't know the definition of equally? Equally, in a equal or uniform matter. Equally could also mean, to an equal degree. How hard is any of this to understand for you?

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    482 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by MageFFA View Post
    Can't deny a single thing? Did you not read my reply? I suggest you go back to it and read thoroughly again. Read it 6 times if you have to, or maybe you don't know the definition of equally? Equally, in a equal or uniform matter. Equally could also mean, to an equal degree. How hard is any of this to understand for you?
    ROFL
    Every class kills each other equally is 100% equivalent to say it's a perfect class balance because every class has equal chance of killing any other class.

You still wanna pretend lol, good luck at that, doesn't require any further attention of mine on this.
    Last edited by Waug; 04-18-2020 at 09:48 AM.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    124 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Waug View Post
    ROFL
    Every class kills each other equally is 100% equivalent to say it's a perfect class balance because every class has equal chance of killing any other class.

You still wanna pretend lol, good luck at that, doesn't require any further attention of mine on this.
    You should stop paying attention then because you couldn't understand the concept of balanced dispite being here for this long. You tried to make the bold claim that only rhinos was op and that bow mages wasn't broken, the amount of complaints against bow mages says other wise. You tried again in this very cap where you claimed rhinos were broken but all we've seen is bow birds eating every other class. Any and all of your statements/inputs are completely irrelevent without use. Nothing you say or do has any concept of reality because at the end of the day, maybe it's not them being OP, maybe it's just you being terrible at the game. I've seen you play. You run directly at the class, even though you know how unstable this cap is, and you die, you knew if the rhino landed full combo you were gonna die but you didn't want to switch up your playstyle to combat them. Then you complained, then you repeated your first mistake over and over until you just got up and left. Who's fault is this?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MageFFA For This Useful Post: