Thread: Rudeness on the rise...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    231 Posts

Default Rudeness on the rise...

I've been pugging lately and I am often shocked by how rude people are to mages lately. It had gotten better around sewer times probably because it took so long between campaigns that you got to do tons of runs with a lot of the same faces. That said, I don't want to just rant but would like to point out a few things:

1) if you die and I'm fighting, shouting "WTH! Rez!" within a split second of dying won't make me come revive you any faster.

2) if you are running ahead of the group or out running into random rooms and you die I will not leave the group to go find you. Stick with the group.

3) shouting heal at me won't make my skill recharge any faster. There is a cool down period on heal. If it comes between me spamming health pots so I won't die and healing you, I'll keep myself alive then heal you. Health pots exist for a reason. Yes, I heal. No, that is not the only thing I do.

4) if you are rude to me and curse at me I will not ressurect you if you die. Petty? Sure. But I'm not your mommy who puts up with your rudeness. Sorry, not gonna happen.

And this isnt that big of a deal but why in the world do so many people just lay there if we both die? I'll Respawn at the entrance if I'm the only mage. It just makes me scratch my head that so many peoPle will lay there dead waiting for me to get there and resurrect them.

Okay, I feel better. Pugging is definitely taking its toll.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pandamoni For This Useful Post: